It’s no secret that we, here at MeloTel, are big proponents for excellent customer service. Each day, we strive to be that much better with our customer service practices. At the beginning of this year, we took the initiative to introduce our Customer Satisfaction Survey in an effort to find even more ways to improve upon our customer service regimen. Taking the survey only requires a couple of minutes. But the information it provides will be worthwhile for a lifetime!
At least, that’s the way we see it. We really appreciate it when our customers take the time to share with us what they both liked and disliked about the technical support that they received from MeloTel. In the four and a half months since we introduced the Customer Satisfaction Survey, we’ve received so much valuable feedback, it’s been well worth the investment already! The investment, in case you weren’t aware, is $100.00 a month.
The money is provided as a cash prize to one lucky client who took the time to fill out our survey. And you could be the next winner! Each and every month, we conduct a random draw that selects one client who completed a survey as the winner of the $100.00 cash giveaway. And, as mentioned, we’re only too happy to reward our clients for their time, kind words and constructive criticism.
Here are five things we’ve learned from our Customer Satisfaction Survey:
1. Customers appreciate being spoken to respectfully. At MeloTel, we’re known for being a pretty fun-loving bunch. Our office atmosphere is often quite light, filled with humour and good-natured fun. This often translates in the way we conduct business over the phone. Being friendly is a big part of our regimen. But it’s never lost on us that a great deal of respect must be shown to our customers. Being respectful is simply the MeloTel way.
2. Customers appreciate speaking to someone with expertise. We’re customers too. So, we know what it’s like to call up a company only to speak to a representative who isn’t entirely skilled within his or her chosen field of work. This can be frustrating, to say the least. Giving a customer the confidence that his or her matter will be addressed correctly comes by way of having an expert handle the problem. That’s what MeloTel customers get each and every time.
3. Customers appreciate getting clear answers. There are few things that are more annoying to customers that to be given the “run around”. They appreciate clear and direct answers that aren’t filled with a lot of unnecessary jargon. For the most part, customers want the “give it to me straight” approach when it comes to having their questions answered. It seems like the MeloTel team has done a great job of being clear with its responses to questions.
4. Customers appreciate having their problems resolved quickly. Who likes waiting around? We sure don’t! And we don’t imagine that our customers do either. Part of the MeloTel customer service mandate is to treat each customer as our #1 priority. This seems to go a long way in securing customer satisfaction. We’re quite proud of our speedy resolution times. And it seems that our customers are pretty happy with them as well.
5. Customers appreciate follow through. At MeloTel, we recognize that our customers don’t owe us their business. They offer it to us by putting trust in what we have promised them. As a result, we make sure to follow up to not only make sure that things having been running smoothly since our last encounter, but to ensure that they know we appreciate their business. We make it a point to make our customers know that we care.
You still have plenty of time to offer us your insight and get a chance to win $100.00 this month by filling out our Customer Satisfaction Survey. For any questions, please call 1-888-MELOTEL!