In our last blog, we discussed the importance of having a strong company website. These days, it should probably go without saying that a significantly noticeable online presence is a key ingredient to a business’ success. But, as we pointed out, just having a website doesn’t necessarily do the trick. It needs to be regularly updated. And there are several reasons as to why constant maintenance is important.
Think about your own store location. You keep it clean, right? And just as importantly, you change things up a bit from time to time. You don’t always keep up the same signage. You likely rearrange your displays, especially when you have new items to sell. You don’t always maintain the same sales and discounts, so as things change at your store, you must present a look to your customers that communicates that things are constantly being kept fresh.
Your website is no different. Sprucing things up is a necessary part of keeping people interested in continually visiting your website. And doing so doesn’t have to be hard at all. In fact, it’s easy to keep your website regularly updated. This is what makes blogging such a powerful advertising tool. Both small businesses and major corporations alike need to keep blogs. Here are our top five reasons as to why.
1. It drives traffic to your website. One of the main purposes of your blog is to create and maintain relevant content for your customers to read. Not only does this encourage repeat visits, but it allows you to keep your social media pages updated as well. Ask your friends and followers questions on your Facebook and Twitter pages that your blogs will answer. Naturally, posting unique links on social media that lead to your blogs will drive traffic to your website.
2. It’s great for SEO. Yes, Search Engine Optimization is all the rage these days. The more fresh content you have on your website, the more likely it is to be picked up in search engines when online users are researching your industry. Putting keywords in your articles will increase the number of hits you are bound to get when people type in related words in Google. Simply put, your blog will help more people to find you.
3. It helps you to build relationships. Blogs are excellent ways to lend your voice to your audience. In other words, they are direct ways of communicating that people are drawn to. Your blogs give you an advantage over other industry professionals who aren’t utilizing ways to personally reach out to their customer base. Your “voice” helps people to build a trust in you as the whole “getting to know you” approach to business advertising is a top factor in modern-day success.
4. It positions you as an industry leader. Speaking of your voice, blogs are excellent ways to brag. To be more precise, showing off your expertise is a great way to gain trust from would-be customers. Your blog will allow you to express your thoughts and ideas in unique ways that will attract curious shoppers towards your brand. These days, there are few ways better than blogging to highlight your experience and knowledge about your industry.
5. It’s affordable. Not everyone in the world can be a great blogger. In fact, there’s quite a talent involved in the ability to effectively communicate in ways that engage reading audiences. As well, blogging may take up time that you don’t have. If so, entrust MeloTel with all of your blogging needs. Our team of writers is as creative and articulate as it gets. Contact us at 1-888-MELOTEL to discuss our affordable Bloggers For Hire services and let’s get you blogging today!
“Imprezzio Marketing has been with MeloTel for 4 years and their service has been outstanding over the years. Their customer support team is always extremely helpful and always responds and resolves any issues that we have. Thank you MeloTel for providing us with such great service. READ MORE"
“When TK Enterprises found MeloTel 2 years ago, it was in a crisis situation. Our previous VoIP provider had left us in the lurch and within days, MeloTel had us back up and running and we’ve never looked back since. We started with VoIP services and have worked with them to bring our company’s technology levels up to be more cutting edge and competitive while reducing costs and mitigating risk the entire time. READ MORE"
“Benjamin Verde Incorporated has been a loyal MeloTel customer since 2013. We are able to provide a variety of Artist and Entertainment related solutions such as Web Hosting, Artist Marketing and Artist Funding to clients across Canada. By utilizing MeloTel’s robust products and services our agents are able to provide fast and efficient customer care to various radio stations, record companies, independent artist as well as popular international brands via Benjamin Verde’s VXCO.net portal. READ MORE"
“As the leaders in promotional advertising with over 25 years experience we strive to satisfy all of our clients’ needs when it comes to marketing them and their businesses. We go over and above to make sure that all of their advertising demands are met with no exceptions. MeloTel and Synergy have been in business together since providing exceptional VoIP and technical services. READ MORE"
“I have been a MeloTel customer since 2009 and wanted to tell you how much my whole office appreciates your services. Life becomes a lot easier when someone is there to help when we need it. That kind of service is why we will remain a loyal customer for many years to come. Thank you! READ MORE"
“The transition to MeloTel has been exceptional on a number of levels. Cost savings of more than 50% compared to our old traditional multi-line system is a welcome benefit, but the service and features are what we are most pleased with. MeloTel gives us the capability to enhance our service to clients with features like “Find Me-Follow Me” which allows us to answer our main office lines from anywhere, at any time with our smart phones or soft phones. READ MORE"
“Toronto Cosmetic Surgery Institute is a plastic surgery clinic, located in downtown Toronto. On site we have a fully functional, state of the art surgical facility. MeloTel assisted us when we went paperless a couple years ago in replacing and restructuring our computer hardware and network. They have been providing us with IT support ever since. Whether it be remote sessions that are required, or on site visits, the service MeloTel provides is always quick and efficient. READ MORE"
“Global Mentoring Solutions (GMS) is a North American based, white labelled outsourced help desk provider that partners with major ISPs, eLearning Support Providers and mid-market IT Service Providers. With MeloTel’s telephone infrastructure services GMS is able to provide support for over 8,000 technical support interactions per month! GMS has been relying on MeloTel’s expertise and professional support services since 2010. READ MORE"