In an effort to create a mutually beneficial opportunity. MeloTel is using the Canada Emergency Wage Subsidy (CEWS) program in an effort to drum up some new business and provide temporary employment relief for one or two qualified candidates.
MeloTel has invented a new role in our organization.
Effective immediately, MeloTel is seeking a Sales Coordinator on a Full-Time Temporary basis. This role is scheduled to end once the Federal CEWS program expires unless you can show great success!
- Company: MeloTel Business Telephone Company
- Work Location: Work from Home (Ontario preferred)
- Position: Sales Coordinator
- Positions Available: 1 – 2
- Duration: Full-Time, Temporary Contract (possible permanent opportunity)
- Hourly Compensation: $17 to $28 (commensurate with experience)
- Start date: June 8th, 2020
MeloTel is seeking a self motivated, technology adept, creative and innovative individual to work from home creating and implementing marketing initiatives for our company.
MeloTel is a small telecommunications company established in 2009. We provide a vast suite of services for small and medium sized organizations. Our primary business is telephone services. We’re looking for an individual to shine a light on the company and generate marketing tools and sales.
We take a consultative approach to sales and marketing.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Be professional, friendly and inviting when representing our brand.
- Develop and implement sales strategies.
- Create, design distribute sales material to prospects.
- Support sales and promotional strategies.
- Assist in the on-boarding process of new clients.
- Promote MeloTel using various marketing and advertising channels including but not limited to; social media, cold calling, word of mouth, newsletters, contests ect.
- Measure success using benchmark techniques to evaluate overall effectiveness and demonstrate results.
- Effectively be able to communicate visions, heed criticism, implement changes and fixes on the fly to marketing initiatives.
- Make recommendations for improvement in the areas of process as they relate to marketing and sales.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- EXCEPTIONAL written and verbal command of the English language.
- You must have firm understanding of technology and strong computer skills. We’re in the VoIP technology business. Fundamental understanding of the internet, computers and using the web are required.
- Post secondary education in sales, marketing, equivalent field or 3 years of experience performing in a similar role.
- Candidate must already have own reliable equipment to work from home such as a computer, internet, printer and scanner.
- Candidate must possess a strong sense of responsibility, ability to take initiative, motivate themselves, be creative and have strong interpersonal skills.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills using all different types of methods like phone, email, messenger etc.
- An understanding of digital marketing, social media and traditional media.
- Be highly organized, prioritize effectively and the ability set and meet deadlines.
- Must be comfortable working remotely, past experience with working virtually is considered an asset.
We encourage all candidates who are qualified for this position to demonstrate suitability in your cover-letter and resume directly relating to the specific duties and responsibilities outlined in the job description. Only those suitable for the position will be contacted.
Send your cover-letter, resume, LinkedIn and materials to email@example.com