At MeloTel, we like to think of our brand as a people pleaser. As a smaller company than most of the well-known telecom brands, we strive to grow our customer relationships in ways that larger corporations do not. The personal interactions we have with our customers helps for our business to be one that has gained a reputation for putting customers first. As far as we’re concerned, providing unbeatable customer service will always be a top priority.
Here are six ways you can do the same:
1. Be quick to respond to customer queries. This isn’t the first time (and it isn’t likely to be the last) that we’ve mentioned that people like things done quickly, in today’s world. And why shouldn’t they? Most people simply Google the information they need so that they can attain it within seconds. With this in mind, we strive to answer customer questions immediately. It’s one of the reasons we implemented the “Live Chat Support” feature on our website!
2. Make use of automated responses, if necessary. Not all businesses are open 24/7. And MeloTel is one of them. Nevertheless, we accept customer questions around the clock. In addition to our “Live Chat Support” (which accepts customer questions during off hours), we also have an automated system that receives calls after hours to allow customers to leave messages. Our Commercial Phone Services offer features to our customers enabling them to do the same.
3. Be sure to follow up with customers. Simply because you’ve answered a question or even solved a problem for a customer, it’s not a good idea to assume that you’ve guaranteed satisfaction. Follow up to ensure that your customer is happy. Ask questions to find out what you may be able to do, in future, to continue to warrant the loyal support of the customer you’ve helped. Resting on your laurels won’t do you any favours.
4. Make yourself easy to find. Not everyone can work within the confines of their offices on a daily basis. At MeloTel, we completely understand that a lot of business owners have to conduct business while on-the-go. That doesn’t mean that they should be out of reach, however. Find ways to make sure that you never miss your important phone calls. MeloTel offers the fascinating Single Number Reach feature that helps to eliminate the problem of missed calls.
5. Put quality first. In other words, don’t get too caught up in sales numbers before you put efforts into making sure your customers always have memorable experiences. Quality over quantity is the name of the game. By providing unbeatable customer service, you encourage your customers to support you well into the future. Friendly gestures and genuine interactions can go a lot further than attempting to push a sale.
6. Train your team. It may sound like a cliché, but your brand will only be as strong as its weakest link. In order to put all of these customer service tips into practice, you’ll need to make sure your entire team in on board with them. Be sure to focus your training on customer service so that all representatives of your brand will be able to add to its good name. Remember that, for most customers, the impression of a brand can be made or broken by just one of its employees.
For a dose of unbeatable customer service and for more information about any and all of MeloTel’s services, please don’t hesitate to contact us at 1-888-MELOTEL or use the “Live Chat Support” feature on our website!