Each week, MeloTel’s President, John Meloche sends out an email newsletter to his subscribers. He’s found that it is an effective way to keep his clients in the loop about all things that are going with MeloTel. Keeping his clients in the loop is a big part of his company’s mandate to keep customers happy by making their lives easier. Email newsletters are also great ways to inform customers about the various products and services companies have to offer.
Are you taking advantage of email marketing? The benefits are many. Not the least of which is the fact that it generally doesn’t cost you anything! If you consider the fact that your emails mainly target customers who are already interested in your brand, you’re pretty much guaranteed an excellent return on your investment. The investment of your time – as opposed to your money – to make the most of this advertising strategy can pay dividends.
Here are six ways that email marketing can do just that:
1. It’s low-cost advertising. This is a point that should be reiterated. When sending out your emails, you save money on paper and postage costs. In addition, you’re not paying for billboard space or spots in a magazine. You’re also avoiding the high expenses that come with radio and television commercials. Email marketing is incredibly inexpensive, if not free, to conduct. It can also be a lot of fun!
2. It creates real fans of your brand. The fun part comes in the way that you compose your emails. It’s advisable that you don’t use your email newsletters to blatantly advertise your products and services. Instead, be both personal and personable. John’s last email newsletter even informed clients of his current trip to Jamaica. Adding that “personal touch” to your emails is a great way to grow a real fan base among your customers.
3. It encourages responses. Unlike traditional modes of advertising, emails are forms of communication that encourage responses. Each of your newsletters should provide ways to contact you outside of email as well. It’s important to let your customers know that you are interested in speaking with them further. After all, that is what your emails are all about. They are conversations more than they are commercials.
4. It makes your progress easy to track. Email marketing helps you to determine what you’re doing right and what you’re doing wrong. Make note of what topics get the most traction in the responses you receive. As well, there is email marketing software that allows you to track conversion rates so that you know what changes you can make to your newsletters going forward.
5. It helps you to be a global advertiser. The internet has opened the world up. It allows for people to be in touch with others who are clear across the planet each and every day. Unlike commercials on television and radio, email newsletters can advertise your brand to others all across the world. And although social media can be used to do the same, your emails help you to target specific members of your audience.
6. It is 24/7 advertising. Emails are immediate. They are found in inboxes seconds after you click the “send” button. There is email marketing software that allows you to schedule your emails as well. Of course, you can choose to send your newsletters whenever you wish, making this marketing strategy a round-the-clock solution. Can you think of a reason to not employ the use of email marketing?
At MeloTel, we know one way that you can get started. We offer Domain, Email and Web Hosting. For more information, give us a call at 1-888-MELOTEL!
“Imprezzio Marketing has been with MeloTel for 4 years and their service has been outstanding over the years. Their customer support team is always extremely helpful and always responds and resolves any issues that we have. Thank you MeloTel for providing us with such great service. READ MORE"
“When TK Enterprises found MeloTel 2 years ago, it was in a crisis situation. Our previous VoIP provider had left us in the lurch and within days, MeloTel had us back up and running and we’ve never looked back since. We started with VoIP services and have worked with them to bring our company’s technology levels up to be more cutting edge and competitive while reducing costs and mitigating risk the entire time. READ MORE"
“Benjamin Verde Incorporated has been a loyal MeloTel customer since 2013. We are able to provide a variety of Artist and Entertainment related solutions such as Web Hosting, Artist Marketing and Artist Funding to clients across Canada. By utilizing MeloTel’s robust products and services our agents are able to provide fast and efficient customer care to various radio stations, record companies, independent artist as well as popular international brands via Benjamin Verde’s VXCO.net portal. READ MORE"
“As the leaders in promotional advertising with over 25 years experience we strive to satisfy all of our clients’ needs when it comes to marketing them and their businesses. We go over and above to make sure that all of their advertising demands are met with no exceptions. MeloTel and Synergy have been in business together since providing exceptional VoIP and technical services. READ MORE"
“I have been a MeloTel customer since 2009 and wanted to tell you how much my whole office appreciates your services. Life becomes a lot easier when someone is there to help when we need it. That kind of service is why we will remain a loyal customer for many years to come. Thank you! READ MORE"
“The transition to MeloTel has been exceptional on a number of levels. Cost savings of more than 50% compared to our old traditional multi-line system is a welcome benefit, but the service and features are what we are most pleased with. MeloTel gives us the capability to enhance our service to clients with features like “Find Me-Follow Me” which allows us to answer our main office lines from anywhere, at any time with our smart phones or soft phones. READ MORE"
“Toronto Cosmetic Surgery Institute is a plastic surgery clinic, located in downtown Toronto. On site we have a fully functional, state of the art surgical facility. MeloTel assisted us when we went paperless a couple years ago in replacing and restructuring our computer hardware and network. They have been providing us with IT support ever since. Whether it be remote sessions that are required, or on site visits, the service MeloTel provides is always quick and efficient. READ MORE"
“Global Mentoring Solutions (GMS) is a North American based, white labelled outsourced help desk provider that partners with major ISPs, eLearning Support Providers and mid-market IT Service Providers. With MeloTel’s telephone infrastructure services GMS is able to provide support for over 8,000 technical support interactions per month! GMS has been relying on MeloTel’s expertise and professional support services since 2010. READ MORE"