You run a business. Your customers are important to you. Your suppliers are important to you. Your partners are important to you. It’s important, therefore, to always be able to be in touch with them. And that means that it’s important to have the most multi-faceted, dependable and functional business phone service available on the market today. In today’s world, you need a lot more than a simple phone number from your service provider. You’re really going to want some special features to come with it!
1. Toll Free or Local Numbers. Are you looking to expand your client base so that it is able to include customers from all over North America? If so, you’ll really want a toll free number to enable those who live outside of your area code to call you without having to pay long distance charges. Get your business a snazzy new toll free number starting with any of the following digits: 800, 855, 866, 877 or 888.
2. Voice Mail to Email. Voicemail has come a long way since the days of answering machines that used cassette tapes to store recordings. These days, you really want a voice mail feature that not only records a caller’s message, but sends that recorded message to your email address as a WAV file. As a result, you’ll be able to play that message on any device including your smartphone, tablet, laptop or desktop computer.
3. Automated Attendant Receptionist. Give your business the prestige of a large corporation by having an auto-attendant voice menu greet your callers. It’s like having a secretary work right around the clock! This feature helps to direct callers to the appropriate departments so that they are getting in touch with the right representatives of your company for their questions and concerns. It highly increases customer satisfaction.
4. Hold Music. Avoid playing the same old monotonous hold music for your customers while they are waiting to speak to the appropriate associate of your business. You really want a feature that allows you to customize the music that they hear so that it suits your brand. Choose to play your favourite songs, pre-record your own personal messages or even get a company theme song produced for this purpose!
5. Email 2 Fax/Fax 2 Email. So what kind of feature is this exactly? Well, we all know that some phone numbers are actually fax numbers. But we also know that fax machines have pretty much become obsolete. This feature allows you to send and receive faxes without any equipment. In other words, faxes are sent by sending an email to email@example.com and are received as PDF files in your inbox!
6. Company Directory, Dial By Name. Do you have enough associates at your business that they need their own extension numbers? You’ll really want a feature that allows your callers to simply dial a few characters of the first or last names of the people they are trying to contact. Once the correct person is found, the call is automatically routed to that person’s extension.
As you’ve likely guessed, MeloTel’s VoIP telephone services make available all of these Telephone Features and many more. You want your business to be considered among the best in its class. You want your business to be recognized as an industry leader. Therefore, you’ll want to give MeloTel a call by dialing 1-888-MELOTEL. We provide all of the things you really want from your telephone service!
“Imprezzio Marketing has been with MeloTel for 4 years and their service has been outstanding over the years. Their customer support team is always extremely helpful and always responds and resolves any issues that we have. Thank you MeloTel for providing us with such great service. READ MORE"
“When TK Enterprises found MeloTel 2 years ago, it was in a crisis situation. Our previous VoIP provider had left us in the lurch and within days, MeloTel had us back up and running and we’ve never looked back since. We started with VoIP services and have worked with them to bring our company’s technology levels up to be more cutting edge and competitive while reducing costs and mitigating risk the entire time. READ MORE"
“Benjamin Verde Incorporated has been a loyal MeloTel customer since 2013. We are able to provide a variety of Artist and Entertainment related solutions such as Web Hosting, Artist Marketing and Artist Funding to clients across Canada. By utilizing MeloTel’s robust products and services our agents are able to provide fast and efficient customer care to various radio stations, record companies, independent artist as well as popular international brands via Benjamin Verde’s VXCO.net portal. READ MORE"
“As the leaders in promotional advertising with over 25 years experience we strive to satisfy all of our clients’ needs when it comes to marketing them and their businesses. We go over and above to make sure that all of their advertising demands are met with no exceptions. MeloTel and Synergy have been in business together since providing exceptional VoIP and technical services. READ MORE"
“I have been a MeloTel customer since 2009 and wanted to tell you how much my whole office appreciates your services. Life becomes a lot easier when someone is there to help when we need it. That kind of service is why we will remain a loyal customer for many years to come. Thank you! READ MORE"
“The transition to MeloTel has been exceptional on a number of levels. Cost savings of more than 50% compared to our old traditional multi-line system is a welcome benefit, but the service and features are what we are most pleased with. MeloTel gives us the capability to enhance our service to clients with features like “Find Me-Follow Me” which allows us to answer our main office lines from anywhere, at any time with our smart phones or soft phones. READ MORE"
“Toronto Cosmetic Surgery Institute is a plastic surgery clinic, located in downtown Toronto. On site we have a fully functional, state of the art surgical facility. MeloTel assisted us when we went paperless a couple years ago in replacing and restructuring our computer hardware and network. They have been providing us with IT support ever since. Whether it be remote sessions that are required, or on site visits, the service MeloTel provides is always quick and efficient. READ MORE"
“Global Mentoring Solutions (GMS) is a North American based, white labelled outsourced help desk provider that partners with major ISPs, eLearning Support Providers and mid-market IT Service Providers. With MeloTel’s telephone infrastructure services GMS is able to provide support for over 8,000 technical support interactions per month! GMS has been relying on MeloTel’s expertise and professional support services since 2010. READ MORE"