Although MeloTel has proudly crowned itself “Canada’s Hosted Company”, we still happen to be very well-known for providing our top-of-the-line VoIP Telephone services at bottom-of-the-barrel prices. One of the key factors that lead our company towards growth was the fact that we were able to provide reliable, crystal clear calling at a fraction of the price that the big-named telecom brands generally charge.
And even though we now offer a wide range of services to our clients that span from blogging to spam filtering, MeloTel is still synonymous with telephones. As a result, we recently re-introduced DaFeeder Preview Dialer. For business owners who run call centres, this service is a must-have. And while it will help your call centre run smoothly, it’s important to bear in mind that there are some other techniques to running a top-notch call centre. Here are six.
1. Offer flexible hours to your employees. Often, one of the top complaints of a call centre employee is the fact that his or her schedule is very rigid. Working on the phones is hard enough as it is. If you can offer your employees the ability to move around their work hours, it will go a long way in having them come into work with pleasant attitudes. As is regularly stated, a happy staff is a productive staff.
2. Provide incentives for weekly and monthly quotas. Every call centre has specific targets that they try to make. Especially for those involved in sales, it’s important to have staff members who are motivated to not just hit their quotas, but exceed expectations. Be sure to offer rewards, prices and bonuses to those who are surpassing their goals. Inspiring friendly competition in your office is bound to help with productivity.
3. Schedule your day without gaps. Employees who are part of a team often love taking lunch together. Why wouldn’t they? But, in a call centre environment, allowing everyone to take breaks and lunches at the same time isn’t exactly feasible if you want to make money. Be sure that you have adequately staffed your call centre so that there is always someone available to speak to your customers on the phone.
4. Don’t overdo overtime. Sometimes, employers underestimate the gruelling nature of call centre work. Many employees find the job monotonous. It’s a reality that comes with the job. That doesn’t mean that job is particularly horrible or impossible to manage. It simply means that people need their breaks. Be sure to offer them at least two 15 minute breaks throughout the day and try to keep overtime hours to a minimum.
5. Allow for feedback. This tip will help any business regardless of whether or not it incorporates a call centre. Employees like to know that their opinions matter. Allow for them to voice their opinions and take their concerns to heart. After all, the more you make your employees feel valued, the harder they will work for you. Offer them your time on an as-needed basis to give them opportunities to voice their concerns.
6. Monitor calls. Your call centre employees aren’t the only ones who get to voice their concerns! DaFeeder Preview Dialer provides you with options including the recording of calls so that you can monitor the work being conducted by your team. This will allow you to assess the quality of their work and provide feedback when necessary. As with every call centre, striving for unbeatable customer service is of paramount importance.
For more information about DaFeeder Preview Dialer or any other of MeloTel’s services, please call us at 1-888-MELOTEL!
“Imprezzio Marketing has been with MeloTel for 4 years and their service has been outstanding over the years. Their customer support team is always extremely helpful and always responds and resolves any issues that we have. Thank you MeloTel for providing us with such great service. READ MORE"
“When TK Enterprises found MeloTel 2 years ago, it was in a crisis situation. Our previous VoIP provider had left us in the lurch and within days, MeloTel had us back up and running and we’ve never looked back since. We started with VoIP services and have worked with them to bring our company’s technology levels up to be more cutting edge and competitive while reducing costs and mitigating risk the entire time. READ MORE"
“Benjamin Verde Incorporated has been a loyal MeloTel customer since 2013. We are able to provide a variety of Artist and Entertainment related solutions such as Web Hosting, Artist Marketing and Artist Funding to clients across Canada. By utilizing MeloTel’s robust products and services our agents are able to provide fast and efficient customer care to various radio stations, record companies, independent artist as well as popular international brands via Benjamin Verde’s VXCO.net portal. READ MORE"
“As the leaders in promotional advertising with over 25 years experience we strive to satisfy all of our clients’ needs when it comes to marketing them and their businesses. We go over and above to make sure that all of their advertising demands are met with no exceptions. MeloTel and Synergy have been in business together since providing exceptional VoIP and technical services. READ MORE"
“I have been a MeloTel customer since 2009 and wanted to tell you how much my whole office appreciates your services. Life becomes a lot easier when someone is there to help when we need it. That kind of service is why we will remain a loyal customer for many years to come. Thank you! READ MORE"
“Toronto Cosmetic Surgery Institute is a plastic surgery clinic, located in downtown Toronto. On site we have a fully functional, state of the art surgical facility. MeloTel assisted us when we went paperless a couple years ago in replacing and restructuring our computer hardware and network. They have been providing us with IT support ever since. Whether it be remote sessions that are required, or on site visits, the service MeloTel provides is always quick and efficient. READ MORE"
“Global Mentoring Solutions (GMS) is a North American based, white labelled outsourced help desk provider that partners with major ISPs, eLearning Support Providers and mid-market IT Service Providers. With MeloTel’s telephone infrastructure services GMS is able to provide support for over 8,000 technical support interactions per month! GMS has been relying on MeloTel’s expertise and professional support services since 2010. READ MORE"