As of late, business has definitely picked up! We’re thrilled, here at MeloTel, to have welcomed a host of new clients to our brand in recent weeks. And we’d like to take this opportunity to thank all of our new customers for entrusting us with the responsibility to assist you in building your brand. We’re so happy that you’re on board with us, so please accept today’s blog as our promise to make you thankful you gave us a chance!
At MeloTel, we truly believe that the satisfaction of our clients is our #1 priority. If you’re not happy, we’re not happy. We’ll do all that we can to ensure that your expectations are not just met, but exceeded. With that said, we feel that there are a number of factors that contribute to making strong, long-lasting customer relationships. Here are our top six.
1. Clear communication. What would a “rising” VoIP company be if we didn’t have clear communication with our clients? It’s important for us to be upfront with our clients. We feel that it’s important to listen so that we’re truly able to address your needs. It’s also the MeloTel way to clearly communicate what our tasks are and meet our deadlines for completion. We make sure that you are always kept in the know.
2. Relationship building. It’s important to never take your clients for granted. Especially because, at MeloTel, we have a policy that our customers are free to cancel their services at any time. As a result, we go out of our way to make sure that no client ever wishes to cancel. Relationships take work. So we work to make our client relationships strong by continually outperforming ourselves.
3. Asking questions. We’re not afraid to admit that we’re not mind readers. Yes, we know a thing or two about VoIP technology and are quite well-versed in the areas of website design, web hosting and blogging too. But that doesn’t mean we know exactly what you need to help your business to function smoothly and grow exponentially. So we ask. Never ashamed to ask a question to make things clear, MeloTel makes things right!
4. Being honest. There are times when we simply have to say “no”. There are also times when we happily answer “yes”. At the end of the day, the answers will always be honest. At MeloTel, we make sure to be realistic about all that we are able to offer – and not offer – to our clients. We keep to our promises to ensure that all work is done excellently and by the times that were agreed upon.
5. Problem solving. Issues are bound to arise. This is why we’ve employed measures to ensure that our clients are continually kept up to date about system errors and downtimes. In addition, we quickly address any and all concerns had by our clients so that they are aware that we take all matters seriously. Solving problems efficiently and with the utmost courtesy and respect is a key way to keep customers happy.
6. Making life easy. At MeloTel, one of our unofficial mottos is that “we strive to make the lives of our customers easier.” This is why we continually come up with new features. Addressing the needs and concerns of our client base helps to make their lives easier. Better Value, Better Technology, Better Service. Now, that’s our official motto! See for yourself how much easier we can make your life by calling 1-888-MELOTEL today!