As of late, business has definitely picked up! We’re thrilled, here at MeloTel, to have welcomed a host of new clients to our brand in recent weeks. And we’d like to take this opportunity to thank all of our new customers for entrusting us with the responsibility to assist you in building your brand. We’re so happy that you’re on board with us, so please accept today’s blog as our promise to make you thankful you gave us a chance!
At MeloTel, we truly believe that the satisfaction of our clients is our #1 priority. If you’re not happy, we’re not happy. We’ll do all that we can to ensure that your expectations are not just met, but exceeded. With that said, we feel that there are a number of factors that contribute to making strong, long-lasting customer relationships. Here are our top six.
1. Clear communication. What would a “rising” VoIP company be if we didn’t have clear communication with our clients? It’s important for us to be upfront with our clients. We feel that it’s important to listen so that we’re truly able to address your needs. It’s also the MeloTel way to clearly communicate what our tasks are and meet our deadlines for completion. We make sure that you are always kept in the know.
2. Relationship building. It’s important to never take your clients for granted. Especially because, at MeloTel, we have a policy that our customers are free to cancel their services at any time. As a result, we go out of our way to make sure that no client ever wishes to cancel. Relationships take work. So we work to make our client relationships strong by continually outperforming ourselves.
3. Asking questions. We’re not afraid to admit that we’re not mind readers. Yes, we know a thing or two about VoIP technology and are quite well-versed in the areas of website design, web hosting and blogging too. But that doesn’t mean we know exactly what you need to help your business to function smoothly and grow exponentially. So we ask. Never ashamed to ask a question to make things clear, MeloTel makes things right!
4. Being honest. There are times when we simply have to say “no”. There are also times when we happily answer “yes”. At the end of the day, the answers will always be honest. At MeloTel, we make sure to be realistic about all that we are able to offer – and not offer – to our clients. We keep to our promises to ensure that all work is done excellently and by the times that were agreed upon.
5. Problem solving. Issues are bound to arise. This is why we’ve employed measures to ensure that our clients are continually kept up to date about system errors and downtimes. In addition, we quickly address any and all concerns had by our clients so that they are aware that we take all matters seriously. Solving problems efficiently and with the utmost courtesy and respect is a key way to keep customers happy.
6. Making life easy. At MeloTel, one of our unofficial mottos is that “we strive to make the lives of our customers easier.” This is why we continually come up with new features. Addressing the needs and concerns of our client base helps to make their lives easier. Better Value, Better Technology, Better Service. Now, that’s our official motto! See for yourself how much easier we can make your life by calling 1-888-MELOTEL today!
“Imprezzio Marketing has been with MeloTel for 4 years and their service has been outstanding over the years. Their customer support team is always extremely helpful and always responds and resolves any issues that we have. Thank you MeloTel for providing us with such great service. READ MORE"
“When TK Enterprises found MeloTel 2 years ago, it was in a crisis situation. Our previous VoIP provider had left us in the lurch and within days, MeloTel had us back up and running and we’ve never looked back since. We started with VoIP services and have worked with them to bring our company’s technology levels up to be more cutting edge and competitive while reducing costs and mitigating risk the entire time. READ MORE"
“Benjamin Verde Incorporated has been a loyal MeloTel customer since 2013. We are able to provide a variety of Artist and Entertainment related solutions such as Web Hosting, Artist Marketing and Artist Funding to clients across Canada. By utilizing MeloTel’s robust products and services our agents are able to provide fast and efficient customer care to various radio stations, record companies, independent artist as well as popular international brands via Benjamin Verde’s VXCO.net portal. READ MORE"
“As the leaders in promotional advertising with over 25 years experience we strive to satisfy all of our clients’ needs when it comes to marketing them and their businesses. We go over and above to make sure that all of their advertising demands are met with no exceptions. MeloTel and Synergy have been in business together since providing exceptional VoIP and technical services. READ MORE"
“I have been a MeloTel customer since 2009 and wanted to tell you how much my whole office appreciates your services. Life becomes a lot easier when someone is there to help when we need it. That kind of service is why we will remain a loyal customer for many years to come. Thank you! READ MORE"
“Toronto Cosmetic Surgery Institute is a plastic surgery clinic, located in downtown Toronto. On site we have a fully functional, state of the art surgical facility. MeloTel assisted us when we went paperless a couple years ago in replacing and restructuring our computer hardware and network. They have been providing us with IT support ever since. Whether it be remote sessions that are required, or on site visits, the service MeloTel provides is always quick and efficient. READ MORE"
“Global Mentoring Solutions (GMS) is a North American based, white labelled outsourced help desk provider that partners with major ISPs, eLearning Support Providers and mid-market IT Service Providers. With MeloTel’s telephone infrastructure services GMS is able to provide support for over 8,000 technical support interactions per month! GMS has been relying on MeloTel’s expertise and professional support services since 2010. READ MORE"