With 2015 just a few weeks away, most small business owners across Canada are thinking about ways that they can take their companies to new levels. And this only makes sense considering that it doesn’t take a business owner to come up with a New Year’s Resolution. We all make them, don’t we? Each new year can’t help but bring out the “fresh start” in all of us. So what will you do to give your business a fresh start in 2015?
At MeloTel, we highly tout the use of VoIP technology. When it comes to your telephone service, it’s hard to deny that there is a better way to communicate in today’s world. With the vast array of features that VoIP provides, there are seemingly endless benefits. And perhaps, best of all, you’re very likely to save more than just a pretty penny by investing in VoIP for your phone lines. It is both a convenient and economic telecommunication option.
“It’s changed the way I do business,” commented one of our clients earlier this week, “I use multiple extensions for my employees, we have a virtual directory, I get to program welcome messages…it’s really fantastic. It has helped my small business function like a big corporation. I’m not sure how I got along without it before.” We have a feeling that you’ll feel the same way in 2015 if you give VoIP a try. Here are five ways it will help you have a happy new year.
1. You’ll never have to change your phone number again. Customers like familiarity. As is widely known, it’s easier to keep existing customers than it is to secure new ones. So the last thing you want to do is lose your current customers by changing your number. With Local & Toll Free Number Portability, your VoIP telephone system will allow to keep your existing number if you decide to move the physical location of your business, even to a new area code.
2. You can service international callers. If you’re looking to expand the reach of your business in 2015, one way to do so would be to assign your business a Toll Free Number. By doing so, you give clients all across North America a very easy and convenient way to get in contact with you. As well, having a toll free number gives your business that very “high end” feel, impressing what will end up being your constantly-growing client base.
3. You’ll have greater access to your client’s messages. Many small business owners are often on-the-go. Being as busy as you are, it’s not always so easy to address every message that is left for you in a timely manner. With Voice Mail in your Email, you will have your voice messages automatically forwarded to your email address as WAV files. That way, you’ll be able to play them on any device!
4. You’ll make your clients’ lives a lot easier. One of MeloTel’s most popular mantras involve our insistence on “making your lives easier”. By adopting VoIP technology, you’ll be doing the same for your clients. VoIP makes it easy for your callers to find who they are looking for. With the Company Directory, Dial By Name feature, they simply dial in a few characters of the first or last name of the person they need to get the call automatically routed accordingly.
5. You’ll make your life a lot easier. One way to make your own life easier is to spend less money! Not only does VoIP save you big time on your long distance bill, but it allows you to do away with obsolete technology. In the case of the fax machine, it will no longer be necessary. With Email 2 Fax /Fax 2 Email, you can send and receive faxes over email. Simply send a fax by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Faxes sent to you will appear in your email as PDF documents.
Let’s get your new year off to a flying start. To learn more about MeloTel’s VoIP Telephone Features, call 1-888-MELOTEL today!
“Imprezzio Marketing has been with MeloTel for 4 years and their service has been outstanding over the years. Their customer support team is always extremely helpful and always responds and resolves any issues that we have. Thank you MeloTel for providing us with such great service. READ MORE"
“When TK Enterprises found MeloTel 2 years ago, it was in a crisis situation. Our previous VoIP provider had left us in the lurch and within days, MeloTel had us back up and running and we’ve never looked back since. We started with VoIP services and have worked with them to bring our company’s technology levels up to be more cutting edge and competitive while reducing costs and mitigating risk the entire time. READ MORE"
“Benjamin Verde Incorporated has been a loyal MeloTel customer since 2013. We are able to provide a variety of Artist and Entertainment related solutions such as Web Hosting, Artist Marketing and Artist Funding to clients across Canada. By utilizing MeloTel’s robust products and services our agents are able to provide fast and efficient customer care to various radio stations, record companies, independent artist as well as popular international brands via Benjamin Verde’s VXCO.net portal. READ MORE"
“As the leaders in promotional advertising with over 25 years experience we strive to satisfy all of our clients’ needs when it comes to marketing them and their businesses. We go over and above to make sure that all of their advertising demands are met with no exceptions. MeloTel and Synergy have been in business together since providing exceptional VoIP and technical services. READ MORE"
“I have been a MeloTel customer since 2009 and wanted to tell you how much my whole office appreciates your services. Life becomes a lot easier when someone is there to help when we need it. That kind of service is why we will remain a loyal customer for many years to come. Thank you! READ MORE"
“Toronto Cosmetic Surgery Institute is a plastic surgery clinic, located in downtown Toronto. On site we have a fully functional, state of the art surgical facility. MeloTel assisted us when we went paperless a couple years ago in replacing and restructuring our computer hardware and network. They have been providing us with IT support ever since. Whether it be remote sessions that are required, or on site visits, the service MeloTel provides is always quick and efficient. READ MORE"
“Global Mentoring Solutions (GMS) is a North American based, white labelled outsourced help desk provider that partners with major ISPs, eLearning Support Providers and mid-market IT Service Providers. With MeloTel’s telephone infrastructure services GMS is able to provide support for over 8,000 technical support interactions per month! GMS has been relying on MeloTel’s expertise and professional support services since 2010. READ MORE"