Your company has a voice. True, it may not be something that people can always hear, but it has a voice nonetheless. The way in which you write your newsletters, the way that your content is written on your website and the way that you compose your emails all reveal the “voice” of your brand. Is it friendly? Is it engaging? Is it informative? Is it articulate? What type of impression does the voice of your company give?
Of course, there is also a literal voice that can be attached to your company. When people call you up and wish to speak to a live representative, the voices they hear on the phone is what they will associate with your brand. Ask the exact same questions listed above and consider whether or not your staff members are communicating the message that you wish for your business. Your company’s voice can also be heard in many other ways that can benefit your brand.
1. Telephone systems. As mentioned, the telephone is likely the device that will be used by most people to hear a voice associated with your business. But what happens when a customer calls after hours or when no live representative is available? The power of your voice greetings should not be underestimated. People get strong impressions of businesses bases on the professionalism (or lack thereof) of the call answering services that companies use.
2. Website audio. Your company website is, without question, one of the most important tools that your business can use to make a good impression. In many scenarios, voice over work is required to help your visitors navigate through the site. Perhaps there are videos that can be implemented on the site. Other audio clips may also be necessary to make your website as engaging as possible. A strong voice is certainly necessary here.
3. Training videos. When you hire new staff, there will likely be times when showing a video to demonstrate what your brand is all about is necessary. Are you thinking of creating a training video that you may even want to put online? Perhaps your products and services can be demonstrated through videos that require strong voices to adequately get your points across. Online video viewing, as you likely know, is incredibly popular.
4. Radio spots. Some business owners see great benefit in airing commercials on the radio. These can be especially effective if you have a particular promotion that requires a call-to-action by a specific timeframe. Exciting your customers through an innovative, attention-grabbing radio spots is certainly one way to use your company’s voice to its advantage. Naturally, that voice should be clear, strong and entertaining.
5. Television commercials. Hey, if it’s going to work on radio, it’s bound to work on television too, right? If you’re a business owner considering the making of a television commercial for your business, getting the right voice over is imperative. Movie trailers arguably make the best examples of television advertising that requires excellent voice over performances to add intrigue to awe-inspiring visuals.
At MeloTel, our Voice Talent Production team is comprised of some of the recording industry’s best vocalists. Whether you’re looking for a dry voice over or an entire musical number, our experienced team can produce the ideal voice over project for you. Contact MeloTel at 1-888-MELOTEL to discuss the details of the project that you have in mind. If you’re looking for a strong voice to represent your brand, we’re confident that we can find it for you!
“Imprezzio Marketing has been with MeloTel for 4 years and their service has been outstanding over the years. Their customer support team is always extremely helpful and always responds and resolves any issues that we have. Thank you MeloTel for providing us with such great service. READ MORE"
“When TK Enterprises found MeloTel 2 years ago, it was in a crisis situation. Our previous VoIP provider had left us in the lurch and within days, MeloTel had us back up and running and we’ve never looked back since. We started with VoIP services and have worked with them to bring our company’s technology levels up to be more cutting edge and competitive while reducing costs and mitigating risk the entire time. READ MORE"
“Benjamin Verde Incorporated has been a loyal MeloTel customer since 2013. We are able to provide a variety of Artist and Entertainment related solutions such as Web Hosting, Artist Marketing and Artist Funding to clients across Canada. By utilizing MeloTel’s robust products and services our agents are able to provide fast and efficient customer care to various radio stations, record companies, independent artist as well as popular international brands via Benjamin Verde’s VXCO.net portal. READ MORE"
“As the leaders in promotional advertising with over 25 years experience we strive to satisfy all of our clients’ needs when it comes to marketing them and their businesses. We go over and above to make sure that all of their advertising demands are met with no exceptions. MeloTel and Synergy have been in business together since providing exceptional VoIP and technical services. READ MORE"
“I have been a MeloTel customer since 2009 and wanted to tell you how much my whole office appreciates your services. Life becomes a lot easier when someone is there to help when we need it. That kind of service is why we will remain a loyal customer for many years to come. Thank you! READ MORE"
“The transition to MeloTel has been exceptional on a number of levels. Cost savings of more than 50% compared to our old traditional multi-line system is a welcome benefit, but the service and features are what we are most pleased with. MeloTel gives us the capability to enhance our service to clients with features like “Find Me-Follow Me” which allows us to answer our main office lines from anywhere, at any time with our smart phones or soft phones. READ MORE"
“Toronto Cosmetic Surgery Institute is a plastic surgery clinic, located in downtown Toronto. On site we have a fully functional, state of the art surgical facility. MeloTel assisted us when we went paperless a couple years ago in replacing and restructuring our computer hardware and network. They have been providing us with IT support ever since. Whether it be remote sessions that are required, or on site visits, the service MeloTel provides is always quick and efficient. READ MORE"
“Global Mentoring Solutions (GMS) is a North American based, white labelled outsourced help desk provider that partners with major ISPs, eLearning Support Providers and mid-market IT Service Providers. With MeloTel’s telephone infrastructure services GMS is able to provide support for over 8,000 technical support interactions per month! GMS has been relying on MeloTel’s expertise and professional support services since 2010. READ MORE"