MeloTel loves its customers! Chances are that you’ve heard us say that before. And chances are that you’ll hear us say that again. Today, we’d like to dedicate our blog to our fantastic customers by offering them a big “thank you” for their many years of support. Being Canada’s Hosted Company puts a lot of responsibility on our shoulders. After all, we have a ton of great services to provide entrepreneurs from all over Canada.
But no matter how great our services are, it’s important that we work to keep our customers happy. That means starting and nurturing relationships so that they last for the long haul. Doing so isn’t exactly easy. With a growing client base, it can become that much more difficult to make everyone feel special, right? Well, the way we see it – the more customers we have to make happy, the better. It keeps us on our toes!
So how exactly do we make our customers happy? It’s all about showing them love. Yes, Valentine’s Day is long gone. But we’re not asking anyone out on dates here. We’re talking about that “nurturing” part of the relationship that so many business owners tend to forget. It’s one thing to get a new customer. It’s another thing to make that customer a loyal one. In today’s blog, we’ll list five ways that MeloTel loves its customers.
1. We save you money. Yes, we admit it. Many of our relationships begin with the tried-and-true tactic of saving people money. But, at the end of the day, it’s really not a tactic at all. We’ve found ways to provide customers with impeccable services including VoIP Telephone Features without charging them the arms and legs generally charged by “bigger” telecom companies. Because they shouldn’t have to pay more!
2. We handle issues personally. Other companies generally have you speak to a customer service representative who doesn’t have the authority to make big decisions. At MeloTel, we make it a point to handle issues in ways that no other company will. In fact, our president John Meloche practically insists upon it. Often, he’s the first point of contact for many of our clients. That way, they know that their needs are held in the highest of priorities.
3. We provide service with a smile. Friendliness is somehow becoming a lost art, isn’t it? How many times have you walked into a store only to be ignored by the salespeople? Or perhaps worse, bombarded with promotional speak by the employees? Whatever happened to “hi, how’s your day going today?” or “hey, that’s a great shirt, that’s really your colour”. Okay, well you get the point. Being personable is just a part of the MeloTel way.
4. We get back to you. We’ve heard from many of our clients that one of the most frustrating things that they encounter when working with bigger-named telecom companies is their inability to return phone calls effectively. Sometimes, there are 24 hour waiting periods for a serious issue to be resolved. For most busy entrepreneurs, that is far too long a time to wait. At MeloTel, we work expeditiously to meet and surpass your needs efficiently.
5. We appreciate you. This isn’t the first blog we’ve posted about how much we love our customers. And it certainly won’t be the last. The truth is, however, that we offer our appreciation to our customers on a regular basis. People like to be thanked. They enjoy being told that their business is important. We do all that and more. So, again, thank you for choosing MeloTel as your provider. We love you for it!
“Imprezzio Marketing has been with MeloTel for 4 years and their service has been outstanding over the years. Their customer support team is always extremely helpful and always responds and resolves any issues that we have. Thank you MeloTel for providing us with such great service. READ MORE"
“When TK Enterprises found MeloTel 2 years ago, it was in a crisis situation. Our previous VoIP provider had left us in the lurch and within days, MeloTel had us back up and running and we’ve never looked back since. We started with VoIP services and have worked with them to bring our company’s technology levels up to be more cutting edge and competitive while reducing costs and mitigating risk the entire time. READ MORE"
“Benjamin Verde Incorporated has been a loyal MeloTel customer since 2013. We are able to provide a variety of Artist and Entertainment related solutions such as Web Hosting, Artist Marketing and Artist Funding to clients across Canada. By utilizing MeloTel’s robust products and services our agents are able to provide fast and efficient customer care to various radio stations, record companies, independent artist as well as popular international brands via Benjamin Verde’s VXCO.net portal. READ MORE"
“As the leaders in promotional advertising with over 25 years experience we strive to satisfy all of our clients’ needs when it comes to marketing them and their businesses. We go over and above to make sure that all of their advertising demands are met with no exceptions. MeloTel and Synergy have been in business together since providing exceptional VoIP and technical services. READ MORE"
“I have been a MeloTel customer since 2009 and wanted to tell you how much my whole office appreciates your services. Life becomes a lot easier when someone is there to help when we need it. That kind of service is why we will remain a loyal customer for many years to come. Thank you! READ MORE"
“Toronto Cosmetic Surgery Institute is a plastic surgery clinic, located in downtown Toronto. On site we have a fully functional, state of the art surgical facility. MeloTel assisted us when we went paperless a couple years ago in replacing and restructuring our computer hardware and network. They have been providing us with IT support ever since. Whether it be remote sessions that are required, or on site visits, the service MeloTel provides is always quick and efficient. READ MORE"
“Global Mentoring Solutions (GMS) is a North American based, white labelled outsourced help desk provider that partners with major ISPs, eLearning Support Providers and mid-market IT Service Providers. With MeloTel’s telephone infrastructure services GMS is able to provide support for over 8,000 technical support interactions per month! GMS has been relying on MeloTel’s expertise and professional support services since 2010. READ MORE"