You’ve probably got a lot planned this holiday season, don’t you? With all of the parties to go to, shopping to complete and food to eat, you won’t have much time to yourself! In many ways, this is a great thing. Business owners, of all people, could use a break during the holidays. Is there a better time of year to relax and celebrate in the company of your family and friends? However, it’s important to never be too far from the needs of your business.
Considering all that you have going on, there isn’t going to be much time for blogging this holiday season. Not much for blogging, you say? Well, that’s where MeloTel comes in. Our Bloggers For Hire can provide content for you all year long – holiday season included! You see, there’s a certain technique to blogging. You’ll want your regular posts to be filled with content that your readers will find useful.
That way, they’ll be more likely to find your business in search engines when they’re looking up information that is related to your industry. During the holidays, as mentioned, you’ll likely be too busy too blog – even if blogging is your thing. So here are five tips for how to keep your blog going during the holiday season. And don’t forget, we’re happy to help you. Simply call us at 1-888-MELOTEL to inquire about our blogging services!
1. Schedule posts ahead of time. Your blogging program should offer you the ability to schedule a post for any day and time that you please. WordPress, for example, is great for this. This will be important during the holidays when you won’t have time to post blogs live. Get writing early so that you’ll have enough content to cover you until the new year. This is the time of year when many people are jumping online to browse for holiday gifts so it’s good to give them new ways to find you.
2. Hire a guest blogger. As mentioned, MeloTel’s Bloggers For Hire are available to blog on your behalf. Our team is well-versed in a variety of areas. They write in very readable formats so that people from all walks of life can enjoy and learn from the content on your site. As well, it provides a heightened sense of professionalism when your blogs are written, proofread and posted by those who do it best!
3. Schedule social media posts. This, by the way, is another service offered through our Bloggers For Hire. There’s no denying the popularity of such social media platforms as Facebook and Twitter. Having links to your blogs posted on each of your profiles will help to heighten awareness and drive traffic to your website. Just like your blogs, these posts can be scheduled via Hootsuite.
4. Create incentives to build your email list. There are more ways than one to attract new attention to your brand. And the holiday season provides many ways. When customers visit your store, encourage them to offer their email addresses so that you can contact them with exclusive offers in the future. This too, will help you to build readership for your blog so that it grows in popularity following the holidays.
5. Be smart about content. Once the holidays actually arrive, less people will be online and more of them will be celebrating with family and friends. So before the holidays arrive, it’s important to blog about such topics as holiday shopping tips, how to save money and even “secret” holiday recipes – depending on your business, of course. Once the holidays arrive, curb the content to reflect changes in the new year. And be sure to wish everyone the happiest of holidays!
“Imprezzio Marketing has been with MeloTel for 4 years and their service has been outstanding over the years. Their customer support team is always extremely helpful and always responds and resolves any issues that we have. Thank you MeloTel for providing us with such great service. READ MORE"
“When TK Enterprises found MeloTel 2 years ago, it was in a crisis situation. Our previous VoIP provider had left us in the lurch and within days, MeloTel had us back up and running and we’ve never looked back since. We started with VoIP services and have worked with them to bring our company’s technology levels up to be more cutting edge and competitive while reducing costs and mitigating risk the entire time. READ MORE"
“Benjamin Verde Incorporated has been a loyal MeloTel customer since 2013. We are able to provide a variety of Artist and Entertainment related solutions such as Web Hosting, Artist Marketing and Artist Funding to clients across Canada. By utilizing MeloTel’s robust products and services our agents are able to provide fast and efficient customer care to various radio stations, record companies, independent artist as well as popular international brands via Benjamin Verde’s VXCO.net portal. READ MORE"
“As the leaders in promotional advertising with over 25 years experience we strive to satisfy all of our clients’ needs when it comes to marketing them and their businesses. We go over and above to make sure that all of their advertising demands are met with no exceptions. MeloTel and Synergy have been in business together since providing exceptional VoIP and technical services. READ MORE"
“I have been a MeloTel customer since 2009 and wanted to tell you how much my whole office appreciates your services. Life becomes a lot easier when someone is there to help when we need it. That kind of service is why we will remain a loyal customer for many years to come. Thank you! READ MORE"
“The transition to MeloTel has been exceptional on a number of levels. Cost savings of more than 50% compared to our old traditional multi-line system is a welcome benefit, but the service and features are what we are most pleased with. MeloTel gives us the capability to enhance our service to clients with features like “Find Me-Follow Me” which allows us to answer our main office lines from anywhere, at any time with our smart phones or soft phones. READ MORE"
“Toronto Cosmetic Surgery Institute is a plastic surgery clinic, located in downtown Toronto. On site we have a fully functional, state of the art surgical facility. MeloTel assisted us when we went paperless a couple years ago in replacing and restructuring our computer hardware and network. They have been providing us with IT support ever since. Whether it be remote sessions that are required, or on site visits, the service MeloTel provides is always quick and efficient. READ MORE"
“Global Mentoring Solutions (GMS) is a North American based, white labelled outsourced help desk provider that partners with major ISPs, eLearning Support Providers and mid-market IT Service Providers. With MeloTel’s telephone infrastructure services GMS is able to provide support for over 8,000 technical support interactions per month! GMS has been relying on MeloTel’s expertise and professional support services since 2010. READ MORE"