At MeloTel, we believe so strongly in customer satisfaction that it tops our list of priorities when it comes to running our business. Of course, satisfying our customers begins with the incredible services that we offer them. With everything from our amazing VoIP telephone solutions to blogging available in our list of features, we have grown our upstart telecom alternative into Canada’s Hosted Company.
It is never lost on us, however, that our services aren’t the only reasons that MeloTel has grown into a much more widely accepted and respected brand. It’s our customer service that makes the difference. As mentioned, we are steadfast in our belief that treating our customers with the utmost care and respect is what has truly helped set our brand apart. It’s the personal touch we provide to each of our interactions with our customers that helps us to earn our reputation.
A “people’s company” is the reputation we speak of. And, quite frankly, we’re happy to report that our client base is made up of a whole lot of “people’s companies”. Our clients know that their customers are just as important to their businesses as our clients are to ours. And when you think about it, what company can survive without its customers? Here are five ways to ensure that you always have happy customers.
1. Communicate. Never leave your customers in the dark. Whenever something new happens with your business, it’s important to let your clients know about it. This doesn’t necessarily mean only reporting good news. There may be times when services may be interrupted. It’s important to inform clients who may be affected so that they’re aware that you’re on top of things and keeping their best interests close to your heart.
2. Create personal bonds. You may not necessarily become best buddies with everyone you do business with. But when you own a small business, it’s important to represent your brand’s personality. Getting to know your clients by their first names as well as intimate details about their lives (eg. birthdays, anniversaries, children’s names), will go a long way in securing the types of relationships that will please your customers for the long haul.
3. Make it quick, but never skimp on quality. Customers appreciate deadlines being met and promises being kept. Be sure to deliver what you set out to deliver. No one likes waiting around for products or services they ordered. However, it’s important to deliver top-notch quality each and every time. This is where communication plays a big role, once again. If you can’t deliver on time, let your customer know. Never allow the quality of your work to be compromised.
4. Show appreciation. Customers truly appreciate it when you show that you appreciate them! Especially considering that we’re just a month away from Christmas, this is the best time of year to be in the giving mood. Whether it’s going over and above to deliver your products and services in a timely manner or offering gifts of some kind to your most loyal clients, saying “thank you” is a huge part of what keeps customers satisfied.
5. Offer rewards. As mentioned, it’s important to show your customers that you are grateful for their support. But one of the best ways you can do that is to offer some type of reward for their loyalty. Perhaps, they can earn points for every purchase that can be used towards freebies in the future. Maybe, you can enrol them in a loyalty program that offers them significant discounts. When you save your customers money, they are sure to be happy!
We’d love nothing more than for you to experience our brand of customer service today. Don’t hesitate to give us a call at 1-888-MELOTEL!
“Imprezzio Marketing has been with MeloTel for 4 years and their service has been outstanding over the years. Their customer support team is always extremely helpful and always responds and resolves any issues that we have. Thank you MeloTel for providing us with such great service. READ MORE"
“When TK Enterprises found MeloTel 2 years ago, it was in a crisis situation. Our previous VoIP provider had left us in the lurch and within days, MeloTel had us back up and running and we’ve never looked back since. We started with VoIP services and have worked with them to bring our company’s technology levels up to be more cutting edge and competitive while reducing costs and mitigating risk the entire time. READ MORE"
“Benjamin Verde Incorporated has been a loyal MeloTel customer since 2013. We are able to provide a variety of Artist and Entertainment related solutions such as Web Hosting, Artist Marketing and Artist Funding to clients across Canada. By utilizing MeloTel’s robust products and services our agents are able to provide fast and efficient customer care to various radio stations, record companies, independent artist as well as popular international brands via Benjamin Verde’s VXCO.net portal. READ MORE"
“As the leaders in promotional advertising with over 25 years experience we strive to satisfy all of our clients’ needs when it comes to marketing them and their businesses. We go over and above to make sure that all of their advertising demands are met with no exceptions. MeloTel and Synergy have been in business together since providing exceptional VoIP and technical services. READ MORE"
“I have been a MeloTel customer since 2009 and wanted to tell you how much my whole office appreciates your services. Life becomes a lot easier when someone is there to help when we need it. That kind of service is why we will remain a loyal customer for many years to come. Thank you! READ MORE"
“The transition to MeloTel has been exceptional on a number of levels. Cost savings of more than 50% compared to our old traditional multi-line system is a welcome benefit, but the service and features are what we are most pleased with. MeloTel gives us the capability to enhance our service to clients with features like “Find Me-Follow Me” which allows us to answer our main office lines from anywhere, at any time with our smart phones or soft phones. READ MORE"
“Toronto Cosmetic Surgery Institute is a plastic surgery clinic, located in downtown Toronto. On site we have a fully functional, state of the art surgical facility. MeloTel assisted us when we went paperless a couple years ago in replacing and restructuring our computer hardware and network. They have been providing us with IT support ever since. Whether it be remote sessions that are required, or on site visits, the service MeloTel provides is always quick and efficient. READ MORE"
“Global Mentoring Solutions (GMS) is a North American based, white labelled outsourced help desk provider that partners with major ISPs, eLearning Support Providers and mid-market IT Service Providers. With MeloTel’s telephone infrastructure services GMS is able to provide support for over 8,000 technical support interactions per month! GMS has been relying on MeloTel’s expertise and professional support services since 2010. READ MORE"