We, here at MeloTel, would like to take this opportunity to say “thank you”. We’d like to thank all of our customers for entrusting us with being their telecom provider. We’d also like to thank those amazing customers who have taken the time to recommend our company to others. Thanks to you, we have been able to grow our brand exponentially over the years. We certainly couldn’t have done it without you!
Referrals are of extreme importance in our business. At MeloTel, we work tirelessly to ensure that our customer service practices are unbeatable. But, they matter not if news about them isn’t spread. When we’ve pleased our customer base so much that members of it decide to let others know, it’s a great accomplishment for our team. Being able to welcome new customers thanks to the kind words shared about our company means a lot to us.
Your company can enjoy the same benefits of getting referrals. But how can you encourage them? Here are five ways:
1. Thank your referral sources. You can begin by doing exactly what we did at the beginning of today’s blog. Offer your sincere gratitude to those who have recommended your business. Not only do they deserve the appreciation, but the gesture is likely to encourage them to continue to recommend you in future. There are several ways to reach out to offer your thanks, of course. Don’t be afraid to call, email or even write a handwritten note.
2. Offer exclusive perks. Even if you don’t have an official referral rewards program, it doesn’t mean that those who refer your business shouldn’t be rewarded. Take your “thank you” one step further by offering referring customers discounts on future purchases. You may also want to send them email notifications that provide them with exclusive insider information about new products and services so that they always get “first dibs”.
3. Return the favour. At MeloTel, we have the pleasure of having North American business owners make up our list of clients. As a result, we’re only too happy to refer their companies to parties that we believe would be interested in their products and services. Arguably, it’s the greatest “thank you” you can send someone who has referred your company. The “scratch my back and I’ll scratch yours” policy will only be more likely to continue.
4. Offer a referral commission. Many companies decide to provide a percentage of a sale or even a specific dollar amount to someone who has referred a new customer to their brands. By offering commissions to people who recommend your business, you’ll be a lot more likely to inspire word-of-mouth promotion. Commission doesn’t always have to be cash. Offering gift cards among other perks is a popular way to inspire referrals.
5. Just ask. When all else fails – and really, there isn’t any reason they should fail – simply ask your happy customers if they wouldn’t mind spreading the word about your business. Especially in today’s social media-obsessed world, word travels far and fast. And it’s so easy to do. When you know you’ve greatly pleased a customer, kindly ask “would you be so kind to let others know about your experience here today?”
At MeloTel, we offer a wide variety of hosted services that have helped Canadian business owners greatly improve their day-to-day operations. Among them are our VoIP-based Commercial Phone Services and our affordable Website Maintenance Services – both have been highly recommended to others by our customers who take advantage of them.
For more information, please don’t hesitate to contact us at 1-888-MELOTEL or use the “Live Chat Support” feature on our website!
“Imprezzio Marketing has been with MeloTel for 4 years and their service has been outstanding over the years. Their customer support team is always extremely helpful and always responds and resolves any issues that we have. Thank you MeloTel for providing us with such great service. READ MORE"
“When TK Enterprises found MeloTel 2 years ago, it was in a crisis situation. Our previous VoIP provider had left us in the lurch and within days, MeloTel had us back up and running and we’ve never looked back since. We started with VoIP services and have worked with them to bring our company’s technology levels up to be more cutting edge and competitive while reducing costs and mitigating risk the entire time. READ MORE"
“Benjamin Verde Incorporated has been a loyal MeloTel customer since 2013. We are able to provide a variety of Artist and Entertainment related solutions such as Web Hosting, Artist Marketing and Artist Funding to clients across Canada. By utilizing MeloTel’s robust products and services our agents are able to provide fast and efficient customer care to various radio stations, record companies, independent artist as well as popular international brands via Benjamin Verde’s VXCO.net portal. READ MORE"
“As the leaders in promotional advertising with over 25 years experience we strive to satisfy all of our clients’ needs when it comes to marketing them and their businesses. We go over and above to make sure that all of their advertising demands are met with no exceptions. MeloTel and Synergy have been in business together since providing exceptional VoIP and technical services. READ MORE"
“I have been a MeloTel customer since 2009 and wanted to tell you how much my whole office appreciates your services. Life becomes a lot easier when someone is there to help when we need it. That kind of service is why we will remain a loyal customer for many years to come. Thank you! READ MORE"
“Toronto Cosmetic Surgery Institute is a plastic surgery clinic, located in downtown Toronto. On site we have a fully functional, state of the art surgical facility. MeloTel assisted us when we went paperless a couple years ago in replacing and restructuring our computer hardware and network. They have been providing us with IT support ever since. Whether it be remote sessions that are required, or on site visits, the service MeloTel provides is always quick and efficient. READ MORE"
“Global Mentoring Solutions (GMS) is a North American based, white labelled outsourced help desk provider that partners with major ISPs, eLearning Support Providers and mid-market IT Service Providers. With MeloTel’s telephone infrastructure services GMS is able to provide support for over 8,000 technical support interactions per month! GMS has been relying on MeloTel’s expertise and professional support services since 2010. READ MORE"