This wouldn’t be the first time that we’ve referred to MeloTel as a “people’s company”. And it certainly won’t be the last! You’ll have to forgive us for taking such great pride in the fact that we offer our great customers more…for less. Since our inception, we’ve been dedicated to providing Canadian business owners with the ability to enjoy top-of-the-line Commercial Telephone services at prices a lot lower than what the “big name” brands charge.
Our expertise in the field of VoIP technology has also allowed us to help our customers be on the cutting edge. And we’re so very thankful that our customer base only continues to grow as a result. In case you haven’t yet noticed, MeloTel’s President, John Meloche takes great joy in introducing his company to new clients. In fact, he quite enjoys welcoming new clients to MeloTel himself. And he can’t contain his excitement about what his company has to offer.
“There is nothing more satisfying than a sales call with a prospect customer and you offer more than anyone else; for less than anyone else, every time,” John wrote on his Facebook page last night, “That’s MeloTel!” In case you couldn’t already tell, John is dead set on ensuring that all of his customers are made happy. Customer satisfaction is at the top of his list of must-do’s when it comes to running MeloTel on a daily basis. Here are a few ways we work to pull that off.
1. Genuinely interact with your customers. Get to know your customers by name and take a genuine interest in them as people. Developing relationships with those who support your business will help to take it to higher and higher levels of success. Customers who are happy tell others about the businesses that make them happy. And there’s nothing like a word-of-mouth referral to help grow your client base. Make every interaction count!
2. Show respect. Every now and again, you’re going to encounter a customer who is displeased with an aspect of your company. The ways in which you handle complaints can make all the difference in the world. Such situations present you with opportunities to either lose a customer forever or make a huge impression that secures his or her loyalty. Be sure to respect the customer’s mood when he or she is expressing dissatisfaction. It’s the first step in turning things around.
3. Keep your ears open. Listening is a huge part of proper communication. Don’t assume that you automatically know how to resolve a customer’s issue or how to please your customers in general. Hear them out. Allow them to provide you with feedback and genuinely take it all into consideration. Follow through on your commitments to your customers based specifically on the requests that they have made. Listening attentively will play a huge role in you getting the job done right each time.
4. Be competitive. Customers like to know that they are in the right hands when dealing with your business. What can you provide your clients that your competitors cannot? Answering this question will unlock the secret to how to grow your customer base. Be sure to keep your ears to the ground of your industry. In other words, be on top of what your competition is doing and do it better! When your customers can count on you to offer the best products and services at the best prices, they will reward you.
5. Keep them in the loop. Each week, MeloTel sends out an email newsletter to its list of subscribers. In those newsletters, we inform our customers about the latest happenings with our company and offer them opportunities to be among the first to take advantage of them. Customers like to feel that they are part of an exclusive club. Keep them informed about all that your company is doing so that they feel a part of it.
We’d love for you to try MeloTel’s brand of customer service on for size. Give us a call today at 1-888-MELOTEL and ask us about any of our services!
“Imprezzio Marketing has been with MeloTel for 4 years and their service has been outstanding over the years. Their customer support team is always extremely helpful and always responds and resolves any issues that we have. Thank you MeloTel for providing us with such great service. READ MORE"
“When TK Enterprises found MeloTel 2 years ago, it was in a crisis situation. Our previous VoIP provider had left us in the lurch and within days, MeloTel had us back up and running and we’ve never looked back since. We started with VoIP services and have worked with them to bring our company’s technology levels up to be more cutting edge and competitive while reducing costs and mitigating risk the entire time. READ MORE"
“Benjamin Verde Incorporated has been a loyal MeloTel customer since 2013. We are able to provide a variety of Artist and Entertainment related solutions such as Web Hosting, Artist Marketing and Artist Funding to clients across Canada. By utilizing MeloTel’s robust products and services our agents are able to provide fast and efficient customer care to various radio stations, record companies, independent artist as well as popular international brands via Benjamin Verde’s VXCO.net portal. READ MORE"
“As the leaders in promotional advertising with over 25 years experience we strive to satisfy all of our clients’ needs when it comes to marketing them and their businesses. We go over and above to make sure that all of their advertising demands are met with no exceptions. MeloTel and Synergy have been in business together since providing exceptional VoIP and technical services. READ MORE"
“I have been a MeloTel customer since 2009 and wanted to tell you how much my whole office appreciates your services. Life becomes a lot easier when someone is there to help when we need it. That kind of service is why we will remain a loyal customer for many years to come. Thank you! READ MORE"
“Toronto Cosmetic Surgery Institute is a plastic surgery clinic, located in downtown Toronto. On site we have a fully functional, state of the art surgical facility. MeloTel assisted us when we went paperless a couple years ago in replacing and restructuring our computer hardware and network. They have been providing us with IT support ever since. Whether it be remote sessions that are required, or on site visits, the service MeloTel provides is always quick and efficient. READ MORE"
“Global Mentoring Solutions (GMS) is a North American based, white labelled outsourced help desk provider that partners with major ISPs, eLearning Support Providers and mid-market IT Service Providers. With MeloTel’s telephone infrastructure services GMS is able to provide support for over 8,000 technical support interactions per month! GMS has been relying on MeloTel’s expertise and professional support services since 2010. READ MORE"