This wouldn’t be the first time that we’ve referred to MeloTel as a “people’s company”. And it certainly won’t be the last! You’ll have to forgive us for taking such great pride in the fact that we offer our great customers more…for less. Since our inception, we’ve been dedicated to providing Canadian business owners with the ability to enjoy top-of-the-line Commercial Telephone services at prices a lot lower than what the “big name” brands charge.
Our expertise in the field of VoIP technology has also allowed us to help our customers be on the cutting edge. And we’re so very thankful that our customer base only continues to grow as a result. In case you haven’t yet noticed, MeloTel’s President, John Meloche takes great joy in introducing his company to new clients. In fact, he quite enjoys welcoming new clients to MeloTel himself. And he can’t contain his excitement about what his company has to offer.
“There is nothing more satisfying than a sales call with a prospect customer and you offer more than anyone else; for less than anyone else, every time,” John wrote on his Facebook page last night, “That’s MeloTel!” In case you couldn’t already tell, John is dead set on ensuring that all of his customers are made happy. Customer satisfaction is at the top of his list of must-do’s when it comes to running MeloTel on a daily basis. Here are a few ways we work to pull that off.
1. Genuinely interact with your customers. Get to know your customers by name and take a genuine interest in them as people. Developing relationships with those who support your business will help to take it to higher and higher levels of success. Customers who are happy tell others about the businesses that make them happy. And there’s nothing like a word-of-mouth referral to help grow your client base. Make every interaction count!
2. Show respect. Every now and again, you’re going to encounter a customer who is displeased with an aspect of your company. The ways in which you handle complaints can make all the difference in the world. Such situations present you with opportunities to either lose a customer forever or make a huge impression that secures his or her loyalty. Be sure to respect the customer’s mood when he or she is expressing dissatisfaction. It’s the first step in turning things around.
3. Keep your ears open. Listening is a huge part of proper communication. Don’t assume that you automatically know how to resolve a customer’s issue or how to please your customers in general. Hear them out. Allow them to provide you with feedback and genuinely take it all into consideration. Follow through on your commitments to your customers based specifically on the requests that they have made. Listening attentively will play a huge role in you getting the job done right each time.
4. Be competitive. Customers like to know that they are in the right hands when dealing with your business. What can you provide your clients that your competitors cannot? Answering this question will unlock the secret to how to grow your customer base. Be sure to keep your ears to the ground of your industry. In other words, be on top of what your competition is doing and do it better! When your customers can count on you to offer the best products and services at the best prices, they will reward you.
5. Keep them in the loop. Each week, MeloTel sends out an email newsletter to its list of subscribers. In those newsletters, we inform our customers about the latest happenings with our company and offer them opportunities to be among the first to take advantage of them. Customers like to feel that they are part of an exclusive club. Keep them informed about all that your company is doing so that they feel a part of it.
We’d love for you to try MeloTel’s brand of customer service on for size. Give us a call today at 1-888-MELOTEL and ask us about any of our services!