MeloTel is definitely in the Christmas spirit! For many, this will come as no surprise as our founder and President, John Meloche has never been shy to express his adoration for the end-of-year holidays. In fact, John is such a fan of this time of year that he’s the type of guy to record and release his own Christmas music. Seriously! In fact, go right ahead and download both the 2013 and 2012 versions of Uncle John’s Holiday Hits!
There is no word yet on if a 2014 edition is on the way. But John’s musical sharing of the Christmas spirit is just one way the MeloTel family likes to spread holiday cheer. Collectively, our team works to make the lives of our customers easier on a daily basis. Through the wide variety of hosted services that we provide, our company is often heralded as a one-stop shop for all things that small businesses require to thrive in today’s technologically-advanced world.
But, to us, it’s always been about more than the services that we provide. It’s all about customer service. During the holiday season, it will be especially important to put forth your best efforts to deliver holly jolly customer service. After all, you’re likely to be hearing from and seeing more customers than usual in the next several weeks. Here are five ways to deliver the jolliest customer service possible.
1. Give a little something extra. ‘Tis the season to be giving, right? Delight your customers by surprising them with a little something extra in their orders. Perhaps, you can add a view candy canes in their packages. Or better yet, offer a promotional item such as a calendar or key chain with each purchase. Or maybe, best of all, provide them with something that your company offers that you know they can use and appreciate well into the future.
2. Offer loyalty discounts. The holiday season is definitely the right time of year to show your appreciation. Customers will be spending more than usual in the coming weeks, so any way that you can save them money will be a welcomed treat. Let your customers know how much you appreciate their business and offer them discounts to thank them for their loyalty. This is bound to make their holiday season brighter – not to mention, keep you in their good books!
3. Send out party invites. Generally speaking, office Christmas parties are strictly for staff members and sometimes their family members and friends. Do you have any clients who you consider your friends as well? Another great way to take holiday customer service to the next level is to invite some of your favourite customers to your holiday party. Even those who don’t accept will not soon forget the gesture.
4. Be generous to your staff. Speaking of office parties, they are only one way to show your employees how much they mean to you. With the holidays fast approaching, be sure to take this opportunity to generously reward your staff. Not only do they deserve thanks for the past year’s worth of hard work, but your extra kindness will greatly add to their enjoyment of the holidays. Think of worthwhile gifts or monetary bonuses that are sure to make a difference.
5. Utilize social media. There’s no reason to cease your standard Facebook and Twitter operations. But with the holidays on their way, be sure to use your profiles to highlight how great your customers are. It’s more than just liking their posts and making mention of them. Use your social media platforms to offer special holiday deals to those who mention you using their accounts. It’s a great way to both generate more buzz while spreading the spirit of the holidays.
For a dose of our holly jolly customer service, call us at 1-888-MELOTEL today!
“Imprezzio Marketing has been with MeloTel for 4 years and their service has been outstanding over the years. Their customer support team is always extremely helpful and always responds and resolves any issues that we have. Thank you MeloTel for providing us with such great service. READ MORE"
“When TK Enterprises found MeloTel 2 years ago, it was in a crisis situation. Our previous VoIP provider had left us in the lurch and within days, MeloTel had us back up and running and we’ve never looked back since. We started with VoIP services and have worked with them to bring our company’s technology levels up to be more cutting edge and competitive while reducing costs and mitigating risk the entire time. READ MORE"
“Benjamin Verde Incorporated has been a loyal MeloTel customer since 2013. We are able to provide a variety of Artist and Entertainment related solutions such as Web Hosting, Artist Marketing and Artist Funding to clients across Canada. By utilizing MeloTel’s robust products and services our agents are able to provide fast and efficient customer care to various radio stations, record companies, independent artist as well as popular international brands via Benjamin Verde’s VXCO.net portal. READ MORE"
“As the leaders in promotional advertising with over 25 years experience we strive to satisfy all of our clients’ needs when it comes to marketing them and their businesses. We go over and above to make sure that all of their advertising demands are met with no exceptions. MeloTel and Synergy have been in business together since providing exceptional VoIP and technical services. READ MORE"
“I have been a MeloTel customer since 2009 and wanted to tell you how much my whole office appreciates your services. Life becomes a lot easier when someone is there to help when we need it. That kind of service is why we will remain a loyal customer for many years to come. Thank you! READ MORE"
“Toronto Cosmetic Surgery Institute is a plastic surgery clinic, located in downtown Toronto. On site we have a fully functional, state of the art surgical facility. MeloTel assisted us when we went paperless a couple years ago in replacing and restructuring our computer hardware and network. They have been providing us with IT support ever since. Whether it be remote sessions that are required, or on site visits, the service MeloTel provides is always quick and efficient. READ MORE"
“Global Mentoring Solutions (GMS) is a North American based, white labelled outsourced help desk provider that partners with major ISPs, eLearning Support Providers and mid-market IT Service Providers. With MeloTel’s telephone infrastructure services GMS is able to provide support for over 8,000 technical support interactions per month! GMS has been relying on MeloTel’s expertise and professional support services since 2010. READ MORE"