It’s all about customer satisfaction. If this is not a statement that you feel rings true to you, perhaps some adjustments need to be made at your business. For the most part, Canadian business owners are very well aware that their customers come first. Without meeting their needs and even surpassing their expectations, it becomes a lot more difficult to compete in today’s marketplace.
Vying for your customers’ attention is a non-stop practice for entrepreneurs. And that’s why providing top-notch customer service is so important. Consumers have options. So what will make them want to choose your brand over its competition? At MeloTel, we strive to put our customers first. And we know that it begins with the ways in which we communicate with them. It’s all about being accessible.
We know, however, that being accessible 24/7 yourself isn’t exactly all that humanly possible. So it’s important to have a telephone answering system that assures your callers that they will be put in touch with the appropriate department or representative whenever they call. Getting problems solved upon the first moment of contact plays a huge role in how beloved your company can become. Here are five ways that call routing can improve your customer service.
1. It saves time. People don’t like waiting. It doesn’t matter if it’s in a physical line-up or in a call waiting queue. Call routing helps for customers to avoid going through the long process of waiting to speak to the first person who picks up. Clients also don’t like explaining the reasons for their calls to new representatives when they can easily speak to those who already know the situations. If your clients are familiar with particular representatives of your brand, chances are they will prefer to speak to them again.
2. It reduces frustration. When a call is automatically routed to a specific representative of your business, it makes working with your company so much more enjoyable. This is especially true for accidentally dropped calls. If a caller can call back immediately and get the same person instead of having to go over all of the details of his or her concern again with someone new, it will spare your client a lot of unnecessary frustration.
3. It increases sales. Now how exactly does call routing pull this off? When you receive calls from your clients, the Caller ID feature will help you to determine the caller’s history with your company. As a result, your representatives will be better equipped to offer discounts and other promotional offers that meet the specific needs of your clients. Align your caller profiles with offers that are most likely to satisfy them and you allow for call routing to become a new path to increased revenue.
4. It educates your team. With call routing, you have the ability to accumulate information about the various calls that come into your company. Determining things such as average hold times and the most popular menu options chosen by your clients can teach you a lot about your customer base. Using this information, you can work to improve your caller’s wait times as well as your voicemail menus to increase overall customer satisfaction.
5. It performs many tasks. Call routing is one of the many awesome Telephone Features that are available through our Commercial Telephone services. It improves privacy protection, automates tasks and increases user productivity. As well, you can filter incoming calls based on the Caller ID feature and have predefined actions including call transferring all set up for you. For more information, please call 1-888-MELOTEL today!
“Imprezzio Marketing has been with MeloTel for 4 years and their service has been outstanding over the years. Their customer support team is always extremely helpful and always responds and resolves any issues that we have. Thank you MeloTel for providing us with such great service. READ MORE"
“When TK Enterprises found MeloTel 2 years ago, it was in a crisis situation. Our previous VoIP provider had left us in the lurch and within days, MeloTel had us back up and running and we’ve never looked back since. We started with VoIP services and have worked with them to bring our company’s technology levels up to be more cutting edge and competitive while reducing costs and mitigating risk the entire time. READ MORE"
“Benjamin Verde Incorporated has been a loyal MeloTel customer since 2013. We are able to provide a variety of Artist and Entertainment related solutions such as Web Hosting, Artist Marketing and Artist Funding to clients across Canada. By utilizing MeloTel’s robust products and services our agents are able to provide fast and efficient customer care to various radio stations, record companies, independent artist as well as popular international brands via Benjamin Verde’s VXCO.net portal. READ MORE"
“As the leaders in promotional advertising with over 25 years experience we strive to satisfy all of our clients’ needs when it comes to marketing them and their businesses. We go over and above to make sure that all of their advertising demands are met with no exceptions. MeloTel and Synergy have been in business together since providing exceptional VoIP and technical services. READ MORE"
“I have been a MeloTel customer since 2009 and wanted to tell you how much my whole office appreciates your services. Life becomes a lot easier when someone is there to help when we need it. That kind of service is why we will remain a loyal customer for many years to come. Thank you! READ MORE"
“The transition to MeloTel has been exceptional on a number of levels. Cost savings of more than 50% compared to our old traditional multi-line system is a welcome benefit, but the service and features are what we are most pleased with. MeloTel gives us the capability to enhance our service to clients with features like “Find Me-Follow Me” which allows us to answer our main office lines from anywhere, at any time with our smart phones or soft phones. READ MORE"
“Toronto Cosmetic Surgery Institute is a plastic surgery clinic, located in downtown Toronto. On site we have a fully functional, state of the art surgical facility. MeloTel assisted us when we went paperless a couple years ago in replacing and restructuring our computer hardware and network. They have been providing us with IT support ever since. Whether it be remote sessions that are required, or on site visits, the service MeloTel provides is always quick and efficient. READ MORE"
“Global Mentoring Solutions (GMS) is a North American based, white labelled outsourced help desk provider that partners with major ISPs, eLearning Support Providers and mid-market IT Service Providers. With MeloTel’s telephone infrastructure services GMS is able to provide support for over 8,000 technical support interactions per month! GMS has been relying on MeloTel’s expertise and professional support services since 2010. READ MORE"