With VoIP technology, North American business owners have been able to change the ways they do business. Many entrepreneurs have taken their businesses on the road thanks to the ease that VoIP telephony provides them. Being mobile is just one of the fantastic ways that VoIP helps you to change your business. By using the internet instead of traditional landlines, people can make and take phone calls anywhere they have a Wi-Fi connection!
Essentially, VoIP makes it just as easy to do business in a hotel room, by the pool or lying in bed at home as it is in a standard office. But mobility isn’t the only benefit provided by VoIP. Making the switch to VoIP provides business owners with a variety of calling features that were once unheard of. By making use of these features, they each have the ability to change their businesses for the better.
Here are five VoIP calling features that can change your business:
1. Incoming call routing. This awesome feature helps for your important clients and colleagues to track you down no matter where you are. Instead of sending a call directly to voicemail if you don’t pick up your standard phone, incoming call routing will route the call to a list of your other phone numbers in an attempt to get you on the line. Once the list of numbers is exhausted, the call will get sent to voicemail.
2. Voicemail to your email. This feature takes your once-standard voicemails and turns them into mp3 files. The files are automatically sent to your email inbox so that you can maintain a collection of your missed calls. By having mp3s emailed to you, you are provided with a great way to file, organize, search for and delete your voicemails. Gone are the days when you had to sift through numerous messages using only your telephone.
3. Custom hold music. This feature is not to be underestimated. In fact, hold music is practically a necessity if you don’t want a large number of hang ups. It assures your caller that he/she has not been disconnected from the line. Custom hold music, however, is so much better than standard, generic hold music. With this feature, you can choose exactly what you want your callers to listen to while they hold – this can include personally-created ad campaigns.
4. Caller ID. This is another feature that shouldn’t be underestimated. With Caller ID, you have the ability to not just screen your calls, but decide where they are sent. For example, you can choose to have personal calls go to your cell phone while unknown callers can be routed to your answering service. Caller ID helps you to have more productive days as you can prioritize which calls to take immediately and which ones to get back to later in the day.
5. Conferencing. Call conferencing is a great way to unite a variety of individuals from various locations into one phone meeting. It saves a ton of money on travel and clearly gives business owners the opportunity to take care of business in a way that tackles numerous points of interest in one fell swoop. This feature also ensures privacy by giving each participant specific login information so that only specific invitees take part in important conversations.
All of the above mentioned VoIP calling features are included as part of MeloTel’s Commercial Phone Services. Each of them has the ability to change your business by making it a lot easier for customers to work with. For more information about any and all of our business-changing services, please don’t hesitate to contact us at 1-888-MELOTEL or use the “Live Chat Support” feature on our website!
“Imprezzio Marketing has been with MeloTel for 4 years and their service has been outstanding over the years. Their customer support team is always extremely helpful and always responds and resolves any issues that we have. Thank you MeloTel for providing us with such great service. READ MORE"
“When TK Enterprises found MeloTel 2 years ago, it was in a crisis situation. Our previous VoIP provider had left us in the lurch and within days, MeloTel had us back up and running and we’ve never looked back since. We started with VoIP services and have worked with them to bring our company’s technology levels up to be more cutting edge and competitive while reducing costs and mitigating risk the entire time. READ MORE"
“Benjamin Verde Incorporated has been a loyal MeloTel customer since 2013. We are able to provide a variety of Artist and Entertainment related solutions such as Web Hosting, Artist Marketing and Artist Funding to clients across Canada. By utilizing MeloTel’s robust products and services our agents are able to provide fast and efficient customer care to various radio stations, record companies, independent artist as well as popular international brands via Benjamin Verde’s VXCO.net portal. READ MORE"
“As the leaders in promotional advertising with over 25 years experience we strive to satisfy all of our clients’ needs when it comes to marketing them and their businesses. We go over and above to make sure that all of their advertising demands are met with no exceptions. MeloTel and Synergy have been in business together since providing exceptional VoIP and technical services. READ MORE"
“I have been a MeloTel customer since 2009 and wanted to tell you how much my whole office appreciates your services. Life becomes a lot easier when someone is there to help when we need it. That kind of service is why we will remain a loyal customer for many years to come. Thank you! READ MORE"
“The transition to MeloTel has been exceptional on a number of levels. Cost savings of more than 50% compared to our old traditional multi-line system is a welcome benefit, but the service and features are what we are most pleased with. MeloTel gives us the capability to enhance our service to clients with features like “Find Me-Follow Me” which allows us to answer our main office lines from anywhere, at any time with our smart phones or soft phones. READ MORE"
“Toronto Cosmetic Surgery Institute is a plastic surgery clinic, located in downtown Toronto. On site we have a fully functional, state of the art surgical facility. MeloTel assisted us when we went paperless a couple years ago in replacing and restructuring our computer hardware and network. They have been providing us with IT support ever since. Whether it be remote sessions that are required, or on site visits, the service MeloTel provides is always quick and efficient. READ MORE"
“Global Mentoring Solutions (GMS) is a North American based, white labelled outsourced help desk provider that partners with major ISPs, eLearning Support Providers and mid-market IT Service Providers. With MeloTel’s telephone infrastructure services GMS is able to provide support for over 8,000 technical support interactions per month! GMS has been relying on MeloTel’s expertise and professional support services since 2010. READ MORE"