Your business is unique. Therefore, it should be communicated to the buying public that what you offer cannot be provided by anybody else. But what is the quickest and easiest way to communicate that message? What can you do to gain the attention of would-be buyers so that they know that your company stands out from all of the rest? What is the most effective way to get noticed immediately?
It all comes down to your company logo. Think about it. Is there a quicker and easier way to communicate a message than to have a logo that speaks volumes about your brand? It may be a strange thing to state that a seemingly simple design can have such a huge impact. But consider what comes to mind when you see the Nike “swoosh” or McDonald’s “golden arches”. Sure, these are major corporations. But the point remains the same.
Your company logo is an extremely important part of the way in which you market your brand. It’s a symbol of your professionalism and prestige within your given industry. When a company doesn’t update its logo or has one that is easily recognizable and unique, it sends the message that the brand is less than stellar. And, believe it or not, communicating the opposite isn’t all that hard to do. Here are five traits of a top-notch logo.
1. It speaks to your target audience. Before coming up with your logo, it’s important to consider the type of people you are selling to. What will attract them? What will impress them? Answering these and other questions that speak to their intrigue will help you come up with the best of ideas. Your logo should adequately express what your company is all about. Of course, the logo design for a children’s clothing company will be vastly different than that of a law firm.
2. It’s original. No matter what, your logo needs to be able to stand out from all of the rest out there in your marketplace. Take a look at the various logos that exist in your industry and stay away from the overused symbols and icons. Find something that no one else is using and incorporate it into your new logo. Sometimes, the simpler the design is, the better. Look at some of the biggest companies in the world and the simple logos they are using. Apple is a great example.
3. It’s translatable. Can your logo translate well across different media? In other words, will it look as good on your website as it does your printed materials? Will it make for a cool screensaver as much as it will make for an eye-catching poster? If your logo can be flexible by way of being able to change colours or sizes, it will fit well within any medium that it is used. The more it can be reproduced, the greater impact it will have.
4. It can stand the test of time. The Nike “swoosh” and McDonald’s “golden arches” have been around forever, haven’t they? And chances are that they won’t be going anywhere anytime soon. Can you come up with a logo that is that timeless? Even if you make variations to it over the years, a logo that stands the test of time will communicate the longevity of your brand like nothing else.
5. It was designed by professionals. You’re an expert in your field. That doesn’t necessarily make you an expert at logo design. Thankfully, your friends at MeloTel are expert logo designers. In fact, our Business Logo Design team has been known to construct some of the most unique and awe-inspiring logos in our industry. Give us a call at 1-888-MELOTEL to discuss creating your new company logo today!
“Imprezzio Marketing has been with MeloTel for 4 years and their service has been outstanding over the years. Their customer support team is always extremely helpful and always responds and resolves any issues that we have. Thank you MeloTel for providing us with such great service. READ MORE"
“When TK Enterprises found MeloTel 2 years ago, it was in a crisis situation. Our previous VoIP provider had left us in the lurch and within days, MeloTel had us back up and running and we’ve never looked back since. We started with VoIP services and have worked with them to bring our company’s technology levels up to be more cutting edge and competitive while reducing costs and mitigating risk the entire time. READ MORE"
“Benjamin Verde Incorporated has been a loyal MeloTel customer since 2013. We are able to provide a variety of Artist and Entertainment related solutions such as Web Hosting, Artist Marketing and Artist Funding to clients across Canada. By utilizing MeloTel’s robust products and services our agents are able to provide fast and efficient customer care to various radio stations, record companies, independent artist as well as popular international brands via Benjamin Verde’s VXCO.net portal. READ MORE"
“As the leaders in promotional advertising with over 25 years experience we strive to satisfy all of our clients’ needs when it comes to marketing them and their businesses. We go over and above to make sure that all of their advertising demands are met with no exceptions. MeloTel and Synergy have been in business together since providing exceptional VoIP and technical services. READ MORE"
“I have been a MeloTel customer since 2009 and wanted to tell you how much my whole office appreciates your services. Life becomes a lot easier when someone is there to help when we need it. That kind of service is why we will remain a loyal customer for many years to come. Thank you! READ MORE"
“The transition to MeloTel has been exceptional on a number of levels. Cost savings of more than 50% compared to our old traditional multi-line system is a welcome benefit, but the service and features are what we are most pleased with. MeloTel gives us the capability to enhance our service to clients with features like “Find Me-Follow Me” which allows us to answer our main office lines from anywhere, at any time with our smart phones or soft phones. READ MORE"
“Toronto Cosmetic Surgery Institute is a plastic surgery clinic, located in downtown Toronto. On site we have a fully functional, state of the art surgical facility. MeloTel assisted us when we went paperless a couple years ago in replacing and restructuring our computer hardware and network. They have been providing us with IT support ever since. Whether it be remote sessions that are required, or on site visits, the service MeloTel provides is always quick and efficient. READ MORE"
“Global Mentoring Solutions (GMS) is a North American based, white labelled outsourced help desk provider that partners with major ISPs, eLearning Support Providers and mid-market IT Service Providers. With MeloTel’s telephone infrastructure services GMS is able to provide support for over 8,000 technical support interactions per month! GMS has been relying on MeloTel’s expertise and professional support services since 2010. READ MORE"