MeloTel is known as “Canada’s Hosted Company”. And while we are recognized as a top-tier telecom provider, we see ourselves as being a leader in the business of customer satisfaction. It is never lost on us that, even though we offer high-quality products and services, it’s our customer service that truly sets us apart from our competition. Not only do we strive to guarantee customer happiness on a daily basis, we also work to ensure that our customers are able to provide the same to their loyal supporters.
Impressing your customers goes a long way in 2016. The truth is, it always has. But it’s more important, now than ever before, to ensure that your customers are completely satisfied following each and every interaction with your company. And that’s because news travels fast! With social media being as popular as they are today, it only takes seconds for thousands, if not millions, of people to hear about someone’s recent experience with your business.
Do you want the news to spread about your business in a positive or negative way? The answer is obvious. To guarantee that your reputation grows stronger every, it’s of vital importance that you concentrate on customer satisfaction. Here are five sure-fire ways to do that:
1. Be able to anticipate your customers’ needs. One of the benefits you have in being a small business owner is that you’re afforded the opportunity to interact with your customers face-to-face. To you, they’re not just voices on the phone converted into dollar signs. They’re real people. The more you get to know them, the better you will be at anticipating what you can do to make them happy each and every time they visit you. This will transition many a shopper into a loyal customer.
2. Go over and above expectations. Walk customers to their cars carrying their big ticket items for them. Make a personal stop on your way to work to ensure that their questions are being answered in person. Offer up a freebie or a discount just to put someone in a good mood. Follow up after a recent interaction just to make sure your customer is continuing his/her enjoyment of your product or services. These are unique things that will keep your supporters very happy.
3. Offer a range of customer service options. It’s 2016. And there’s only a few months in the year left to go! The point is that in today’s tech-savvy world, there are numerous options for people to choose in order to contact you. Make sure that you have several available. Between your social media accounts, your phone number, your email address and even your Live Chat feature on your website, your customers should be able to get easy access to you at all times in order to have their questions answered.
4. Make problem-solving a priority. No matter how hard you try, you’re not likely to please all of your customers 100% of the time. There will be those occasions when a customer is dissatisfied. Be sure to take those situations as learning opportunities. You’ll not only receive important information about how to eliminate mistakes in future, but you’ll be able to show just how far you’re willing to go to satisfy your customers. Make sure you tackle problems head on, assuring your customers that their business matters to you.
5. Be easy to find. People like to know that the businesses they support are easy to work with. That includes having accessible representatives of your brand. To be as accessible as possible, be sure to forward your phone calls to the phone device nearest you. With Single Number Reach, MeloTel has given business owners all over the North America the ability to have five different devices ring at once when their business numbers are called. That way, they never miss important calls!
For more information, please don’t hesitate to contact us at 1-888-MELOTEL or use the Live Chat feature on our website!
“Imprezzio Marketing has been with MeloTel for 4 years and their service has been outstanding over the years. Their customer support team is always extremely helpful and always responds and resolves any issues that we have. Thank you MeloTel for providing us with such great service. READ MORE"
“When TK Enterprises found MeloTel 2 years ago, it was in a crisis situation. Our previous VoIP provider had left us in the lurch and within days, MeloTel had us back up and running and we’ve never looked back since. We started with VoIP services and have worked with them to bring our company’s technology levels up to be more cutting edge and competitive while reducing costs and mitigating risk the entire time. READ MORE"
“Benjamin Verde Incorporated has been a loyal MeloTel customer since 2013. We are able to provide a variety of Artist and Entertainment related solutions such as Web Hosting, Artist Marketing and Artist Funding to clients across Canada. By utilizing MeloTel’s robust products and services our agents are able to provide fast and efficient customer care to various radio stations, record companies, independent artist as well as popular international brands via Benjamin Verde’s VXCO.net portal. READ MORE"
“As the leaders in promotional advertising with over 25 years experience we strive to satisfy all of our clients’ needs when it comes to marketing them and their businesses. We go over and above to make sure that all of their advertising demands are met with no exceptions. MeloTel and Synergy have been in business together since providing exceptional VoIP and technical services. READ MORE"
“I have been a MeloTel customer since 2009 and wanted to tell you how much my whole office appreciates your services. Life becomes a lot easier when someone is there to help when we need it. That kind of service is why we will remain a loyal customer for many years to come. Thank you! READ MORE"
“Toronto Cosmetic Surgery Institute is a plastic surgery clinic, located in downtown Toronto. On site we have a fully functional, state of the art surgical facility. MeloTel assisted us when we went paperless a couple years ago in replacing and restructuring our computer hardware and network. They have been providing us with IT support ever since. Whether it be remote sessions that are required, or on site visits, the service MeloTel provides is always quick and efficient. READ MORE"
“Global Mentoring Solutions (GMS) is a North American based, white labelled outsourced help desk provider that partners with major ISPs, eLearning Support Providers and mid-market IT Service Providers. With MeloTel’s telephone infrastructure services GMS is able to provide support for over 8,000 technical support interactions per month! GMS has been relying on MeloTel’s expertise and professional support services since 2010. READ MORE"