MeloTel proudly offers blogging services through our inventive and thought-provoking team of Bloggers & Creative Writers For Hire. For many years, they have composed blogs for a variety of company websites all over North America. We’re happy to say that our blogging department is one that often increases its client size thanks to referrals. Clearly, they’re doing something right as our clients happily and regularly recommend our writers to their colleagues.
However, all blogs are different. And that’s simply because of the fact that all companies are different. What makes our writers’ writing styles so effective is that they are able to adjust to the particular audiences of the various clients they write for. As a business owner, it’s actually an important part of your job to determine exactly what type of “voice” you’d like to have your blog to have.
Here are five steps to creating the perfect blog:
1. Define your target audience. Before you compose blog number one, it’s imperative that you pinpoint who exactly you want to read your blog. You should know your customer base better than anyone. You know what their likes and dislikes are and what would most encourage them to engage with your business. Be sure to clearly define the types of people you’d like to visit your website and social media feeds to both read your blog and browse your products.
2. Decide which topics you’d like to have covered. A blog can be many different things. It can be a commentary about current events related to your industry. It can include lists of tips and advice that are relevant to your target audience. It can be a customer service tool that offers specific information about your brand and the products and services it offers. And it can also be a mix of all of the above!
3. Determine the frequency of your blogs. Some business websites update with a new blog once a week. Others update on a daily basis. It all depends on how much interaction you’d like with your target audience. In our experience, here at MeloTel, the most successful blogs are the ones that are updated frequently. That’s why we’ve chosen to blog three times a week ourselves. It keeps our website constantly fresh and our social media feeds regularly active.
4. Read blogs on other websites. Figuring out the type of blog you’d like to have represented on your website will be easier once you’ve perused other blogs online. Especially if your competitors are posting blogs, you’ll want to give them some quick reads. Which ones do you like best? Which ones do you not like so much? How can you ensure that your blog is more interesting?
5. Include a call to action. Our blogging team practices what it preaches. It regularly peruses the internet for other blogs so that various writing styles can be compared. Some blogs ensure to inform their readers that further information is always available by contacting the company directly. Some blogs neglect to do so. Our team prefers the former, considering it very important to always have a call to action. This is one important way that a blog can help a business to grow.
For more information about how you can get our Bloggers & Creative Writers For Hire to begin blogging for you, please don’t hesitate to contact us at 1-888-MELOTEL or use the Live Chat feature on our website!
“Imprezzio Marketing has been with MeloTel for 4 years and their service has been outstanding over the years. Their customer support team is always extremely helpful and always responds and resolves any issues that we have. Thank you MeloTel for providing us with such great service. READ MORE"
“When TK Enterprises found MeloTel 2 years ago, it was in a crisis situation. Our previous VoIP provider had left us in the lurch and within days, MeloTel had us back up and running and we’ve never looked back since. We started with VoIP services and have worked with them to bring our company’s technology levels up to be more cutting edge and competitive while reducing costs and mitigating risk the entire time. READ MORE"
“Benjamin Verde Incorporated has been a loyal MeloTel customer since 2013. We are able to provide a variety of Artist and Entertainment related solutions such as Web Hosting, Artist Marketing and Artist Funding to clients across Canada. By utilizing MeloTel’s robust products and services our agents are able to provide fast and efficient customer care to various radio stations, record companies, independent artist as well as popular international brands via Benjamin Verde’s VXCO.net portal. READ MORE"
“As the leaders in promotional advertising with over 25 years experience we strive to satisfy all of our clients’ needs when it comes to marketing them and their businesses. We go over and above to make sure that all of their advertising demands are met with no exceptions. MeloTel and Synergy have been in business together since providing exceptional VoIP and technical services. READ MORE"
“I have been a MeloTel customer since 2009 and wanted to tell you how much my whole office appreciates your services. Life becomes a lot easier when someone is there to help when we need it. That kind of service is why we will remain a loyal customer for many years to come. Thank you! READ MORE"
“The transition to MeloTel has been exceptional on a number of levels. Cost savings of more than 50% compared to our old traditional multi-line system is a welcome benefit, but the service and features are what we are most pleased with. MeloTel gives us the capability to enhance our service to clients with features like “Find Me-Follow Me” which allows us to answer our main office lines from anywhere, at any time with our smart phones or soft phones. READ MORE"
“Toronto Cosmetic Surgery Institute is a plastic surgery clinic, located in downtown Toronto. On site we have a fully functional, state of the art surgical facility. MeloTel assisted us when we went paperless a couple years ago in replacing and restructuring our computer hardware and network. They have been providing us with IT support ever since. Whether it be remote sessions that are required, or on site visits, the service MeloTel provides is always quick and efficient. READ MORE"
“Global Mentoring Solutions (GMS) is a North American based, white labelled outsourced help desk provider that partners with major ISPs, eLearning Support Providers and mid-market IT Service Providers. With MeloTel’s telephone infrastructure services GMS is able to provide support for over 8,000 technical support interactions per month! GMS has been relying on MeloTel’s expertise and professional support services since 2010. READ MORE"