In many cases, the customer service practices of a company can make or break its image. When people are not satisfied with the ways they’ve been treated, they rarely ever return to the companies that mistreated them. Often, it doesn’t matter how great the products and services are – if a company doesn’t treat its customers right, it will lose those customers. Is customer service a top priority at your business?
Here are five signs you provide excellent customer service:
1. You have several ways that customers can get in touch with you. Different people have different schedules. So only having your phone lines open during business hours – when many of your customers are likely working themselves – won’t always please those who need your assistance. Consider extending your customer service hours or be sure to provide multiple ways that customers can contact you. Email, social media and a live chat option are all excellent ways to keep the lines of communication open between your business and its client base.
2. You get a lot of referrals from your customers. One surefire way to tell that your company is doing an excellent job of pleasing its customers is that it keeps getting new ones based on recommendations. There is no better type of promotion than word-of-mouth promotion. And there’s no better way to elicit word-of-mouth promotion that to provide excellent customer experiences. If people are recommending you, you know you’re doing something right.
3. You regularly thank your customers. People like to feel appreciated. And your customers are definitely people that you should be appreciating. Without them, your business would not survive. Companies that go out of their way to show their appreciation are the types that receive long-lasting loyal support. Being thanked is a part of receiving excellent customer service. Never forget the “human element” to all of your business dealings.
4. You own up to your mistakes. Nobody’s perfect. What may sound like an age-old cliché is the undeniable truth. And this is certainly the case in the business world. There are likely to be times when you unintentionally can’t follow through on your commitments. There will be other times when you process orders incorrectly. Mistakes happen. But, when you own up to them and offer the appropriate compensation, your customers will greatly respect you for it.
5. Your products and services reflect the needs of your customers. A huge part of customer service is accepting feedback. It’s one thing to be a good listener – which is always important. But it’s a much bigger deal to showcase your ability to listen by updating the products and services you offer to reflect the feedback that you’ve been given. Many of MeloTel’s features have been born out of conversations with customers about their biggest needs.
Single Number Reach, for example, was launched following many chats with business owners who tend to miss important phone calls. At MeloTel, we strive to provide the absolute best customer service in the telecom industry. For an example of what we’re talking about, please don’t hesitate to contact us. Ask us about our amazing VoIP-based Commercial Phone Services or any of the many other services we have to offer.
As you likely know, there is more than one way to find us. Your best bet is to call us at 1-888-MELOTEL or use the “Live Chat Support” feature on our website!
“Imprezzio Marketing has been with MeloTel for 4 years and their service has been outstanding over the years. Their customer support team is always extremely helpful and always responds and resolves any issues that we have. Thank you MeloTel for providing us with such great service. READ MORE"
“When TK Enterprises found MeloTel 2 years ago, it was in a crisis situation. Our previous VoIP provider had left us in the lurch and within days, MeloTel had us back up and running and we’ve never looked back since. We started with VoIP services and have worked with them to bring our company’s technology levels up to be more cutting edge and competitive while reducing costs and mitigating risk the entire time. READ MORE"
“Benjamin Verde Incorporated has been a loyal MeloTel customer since 2013. We are able to provide a variety of Artist and Entertainment related solutions such as Web Hosting, Artist Marketing and Artist Funding to clients across Canada. By utilizing MeloTel’s robust products and services our agents are able to provide fast and efficient customer care to various radio stations, record companies, independent artist as well as popular international brands via Benjamin Verde’s VXCO.net portal. READ MORE"
“As the leaders in promotional advertising with over 25 years experience we strive to satisfy all of our clients’ needs when it comes to marketing them and their businesses. We go over and above to make sure that all of their advertising demands are met with no exceptions. MeloTel and Synergy have been in business together since providing exceptional VoIP and technical services. READ MORE"
“I have been a MeloTel customer since 2009 and wanted to tell you how much my whole office appreciates your services. Life becomes a lot easier when someone is there to help when we need it. That kind of service is why we will remain a loyal customer for many years to come. Thank you! READ MORE"
“The transition to MeloTel has been exceptional on a number of levels. Cost savings of more than 50% compared to our old traditional multi-line system is a welcome benefit, but the service and features are what we are most pleased with. MeloTel gives us the capability to enhance our service to clients with features like “Find Me-Follow Me” which allows us to answer our main office lines from anywhere, at any time with our smart phones or soft phones. READ MORE"
“Toronto Cosmetic Surgery Institute is a plastic surgery clinic, located in downtown Toronto. On site we have a fully functional, state of the art surgical facility. MeloTel assisted us when we went paperless a couple years ago in replacing and restructuring our computer hardware and network. They have been providing us with IT support ever since. Whether it be remote sessions that are required, or on site visits, the service MeloTel provides is always quick and efficient. READ MORE"
“Global Mentoring Solutions (GMS) is a North American based, white labelled outsourced help desk provider that partners with major ISPs, eLearning Support Providers and mid-market IT Service Providers. With MeloTel’s telephone infrastructure services GMS is able to provide support for over 8,000 technical support interactions per month! GMS has been relying on MeloTel’s expertise and professional support services since 2010. READ MORE"