Business owners tend to talk about their companies a lot. And why shouldn’t they? They’ve worked hard to get it off the ground and work even harder to keep it afloat. Of course, the most successful business owners have gotten their brands to places where they are thriving. So who wouldn’t want to talk about that? No matter how much you talk about your business, however, you will never be its best spokesperson.
You know who will be? Your customers! Hands down, the best possible candidates for “best business promoters for your brand” are the people that support it. And this is why high-level customer service is so imperative. Making your customers happy should always be your top priority. Even if you have the best products and services available in your industry, you will not be considered an industry leader if people don’t enjoy doing business with you.
At MeloTel, we work diligently to show our customers just how much they matter to us. It’s all about the customer experience, as far as we’re concerned. Yes, we work hard to make sure our products are all of a “stand-out” nature. But there’s nothing we enjoy more than satisfying the needs of our customers to the point where they are encouraged to tell others about us. And that just happens to be the first of five signs you know you have happy customers!
1. They refer others to your business. Is there a better way to promote your brand than to have its customers tell friends and family members about it? We think not. A good old referral beats a print ad or television commercial any day. And that’s because the person making the referral hasn’t been hired by the company to recommend it. Word-of-mouth promotion is as genuine as it gets.
2. They keep coming back. Loyalty is huge in any industry. It’s great to welcome new customers through your doors. But it’s even better when those customers keep returning. You know you’re doing something right when people remain loyal to your brand. Remember, they always have options. And you’re bound to have competition. When your customers choose you over your competitors, it shows you’re doing something right.
3. They’re smiling. Take a look at the faces of the customers who support your brand. Are they smiling? Believe it or not, most consumers will rank their customer experiences over the products and services as reasons they continue doing business with certain companies. Making sure your place of business is a welcoming, energetic and fun atmosphere is one way to achieve happy, smiling customers.
4. They call you by name. Making friends with your customers is an excellent way to ensure that they are happy ones. Now, you’re not required, of course, to invite them to all of your birthday parties. But exchanging simple pleasantries when you see them can go a long way. When your customers enter your store asking for you by name, you know that they see you as more than just some random business owner. Make an effort to know their names too!
5. They call you for help. As a business owner, you can be called upon for a lot more than just providing a product or service. People who like you are bound to call you for tips and advice that are related to your industry. A good mechanic, for example, will often take calls about problems with cars that he or she may be able to fix over the phone. Doing so willingly will ensure that you keep your customers happy for the long haul.
Speaking of taking calls, we’d love to take yours! At MeloTel, we strive to keep our customers happy. Go ahead and put us to the test. For any questions, concerns or inquiries about our services, simply dial 1-888-MELOTEL.
“Imprezzio Marketing has been with MeloTel for 4 years and their service has been outstanding over the years. Their customer support team is always extremely helpful and always responds and resolves any issues that we have. Thank you MeloTel for providing us with such great service. READ MORE"
“When TK Enterprises found MeloTel 2 years ago, it was in a crisis situation. Our previous VoIP provider had left us in the lurch and within days, MeloTel had us back up and running and we’ve never looked back since. We started with VoIP services and have worked with them to bring our company’s technology levels up to be more cutting edge and competitive while reducing costs and mitigating risk the entire time. READ MORE"
“Benjamin Verde Incorporated has been a loyal MeloTel customer since 2013. We are able to provide a variety of Artist and Entertainment related solutions such as Web Hosting, Artist Marketing and Artist Funding to clients across Canada. By utilizing MeloTel’s robust products and services our agents are able to provide fast and efficient customer care to various radio stations, record companies, independent artist as well as popular international brands via Benjamin Verde’s VXCO.net portal. READ MORE"
“As the leaders in promotional advertising with over 25 years experience we strive to satisfy all of our clients’ needs when it comes to marketing them and their businesses. We go over and above to make sure that all of their advertising demands are met with no exceptions. MeloTel and Synergy have been in business together since providing exceptional VoIP and technical services. READ MORE"
“I have been a MeloTel customer since 2009 and wanted to tell you how much my whole office appreciates your services. Life becomes a lot easier when someone is there to help when we need it. That kind of service is why we will remain a loyal customer for many years to come. Thank you! READ MORE"
“The transition to MeloTel has been exceptional on a number of levels. Cost savings of more than 50% compared to our old traditional multi-line system is a welcome benefit, but the service and features are what we are most pleased with. MeloTel gives us the capability to enhance our service to clients with features like “Find Me-Follow Me” which allows us to answer our main office lines from anywhere, at any time with our smart phones or soft phones. READ MORE"
“Toronto Cosmetic Surgery Institute is a plastic surgery clinic, located in downtown Toronto. On site we have a fully functional, state of the art surgical facility. MeloTel assisted us when we went paperless a couple years ago in replacing and restructuring our computer hardware and network. They have been providing us with IT support ever since. Whether it be remote sessions that are required, or on site visits, the service MeloTel provides is always quick and efficient. READ MORE"
“Global Mentoring Solutions (GMS) is a North American based, white labelled outsourced help desk provider that partners with major ISPs, eLearning Support Providers and mid-market IT Service Providers. With MeloTel’s telephone infrastructure services GMS is able to provide support for over 8,000 technical support interactions per month! GMS has been relying on MeloTel’s expertise and professional support services since 2010. READ MORE"