The holiday season is here! There’s no denying it. Yes, it feels like summer only just ended but, believe it or not, Christmas is next month! That means that shoppers are already out in the malls looking for gifts for their loved ones. But, you better believe that even more shoppers are online browsing products and services in hopes of finding the best deals. If you’re looking to cash in on the annual holiday shopping craze, you’ll definitely want to update your website right away.
Here are five reasons why:
1. It makes your brand appear visually appealing. We all know how far first impressions go. Consider the fact that this holiday season may mark the first time that many online users see your site. You’ll want them to be impressed, won’t you? Your site is a reflection of your business. If it looks professional and informative, people will view your company as one that is reputable and worth checking out.
2. It needs to be mobile-friendly. If your site can’t easily be viewed on a smartphone, it needs an update right away. It’s no secret that people use their smartphones daily – and for everything! Google searches, video viewing, sending emails – our phones do it all these days. You’ll definitely want to make sure that when people click on links to your site, it can be navigated through on smartphones just as easily as desktop computers.
3. It increases the volume on your calls to action. In our last blog, we commented upon the fact that you want your company website to scream “do your holiday shopping here!” Sure, you can assume that your customer base will remember you during their shopping excursions. But, it’s certainly more opportunistic to declare that your business is one that holiday shoppers can depend on. Advertise your discounts online and encourage people to visit your store to take advantage of them.
4. It will get help to garner long-term loyalty. Updating your website right away provides long-term benefits. Surely, you’re not interested in only having a successful holiday season. It’d be nice to welcome new customers to your brand that plan on sticking around. When you give people reasons to keep visiting your site, you significantly increase your opportunities to welcome new members of your customer base. Impress them and they’ll give you their loyalty.
5. It encourages Google to like you. Gaining more visitors will come, in part, by way of search engines. When people type keywords that are relative to your industry in Google, they will end up finding your site a lot easier if it went through recent updates. Google is known for looking favourably upon sites that are regularly updated. As we pointed out in our last blog, blogging is one of the most effective ways to do just that.
MeloTel’s Website Maintenance Services are ideal for the individual or small business that has a small amount of sites in its network and can benefit from about two to 15 hours of work each month. Our talented team can complete ongoing web-related tasks that might be taking your time away from more important business needs. As well, our Bloggers & Creative Writers For Hire provide copy that is readable, engaging and optimized to get you more hits in search engines.
If you’re ready to update your website right away, contact MeloTel today! For more information, please don’t hesitate to call us at 1-888-MELOTEL or use the Live Chat feature on our website!
“Imprezzio Marketing has been with MeloTel for 4 years and their service has been outstanding over the years. Their customer support team is always extremely helpful and always responds and resolves any issues that we have. Thank you MeloTel for providing us with such great service. READ MORE"
“When TK Enterprises found MeloTel 2 years ago, it was in a crisis situation. Our previous VoIP provider had left us in the lurch and within days, MeloTel had us back up and running and we’ve never looked back since. We started with VoIP services and have worked with them to bring our company’s technology levels up to be more cutting edge and competitive while reducing costs and mitigating risk the entire time. READ MORE"
“Benjamin Verde Incorporated has been a loyal MeloTel customer since 2013. We are able to provide a variety of Artist and Entertainment related solutions such as Web Hosting, Artist Marketing and Artist Funding to clients across Canada. By utilizing MeloTel’s robust products and services our agents are able to provide fast and efficient customer care to various radio stations, record companies, independent artist as well as popular international brands via Benjamin Verde’s VXCO.net portal. READ MORE"
“As the leaders in promotional advertising with over 25 years experience we strive to satisfy all of our clients’ needs when it comes to marketing them and their businesses. We go over and above to make sure that all of their advertising demands are met with no exceptions. MeloTel and Synergy have been in business together since providing exceptional VoIP and technical services. READ MORE"
“I have been a MeloTel customer since 2009 and wanted to tell you how much my whole office appreciates your services. Life becomes a lot easier when someone is there to help when we need it. That kind of service is why we will remain a loyal customer for many years to come. Thank you! READ MORE"
“The transition to MeloTel has been exceptional on a number of levels. Cost savings of more than 50% compared to our old traditional multi-line system is a welcome benefit, but the service and features are what we are most pleased with. MeloTel gives us the capability to enhance our service to clients with features like “Find Me-Follow Me” which allows us to answer our main office lines from anywhere, at any time with our smart phones or soft phones. READ MORE"
“Toronto Cosmetic Surgery Institute is a plastic surgery clinic, located in downtown Toronto. On site we have a fully functional, state of the art surgical facility. MeloTel assisted us when we went paperless a couple years ago in replacing and restructuring our computer hardware and network. They have been providing us with IT support ever since. Whether it be remote sessions that are required, or on site visits, the service MeloTel provides is always quick and efficient. READ MORE"
“Global Mentoring Solutions (GMS) is a North American based, white labelled outsourced help desk provider that partners with major ISPs, eLearning Support Providers and mid-market IT Service Providers. With MeloTel’s telephone infrastructure services GMS is able to provide support for over 8,000 technical support interactions per month! GMS has been relying on MeloTel’s expertise and professional support services since 2010. READ MORE"