At MeloTel, we believe in giving our customers more than what they asked for. As far as we’re concerned, it’s important to go over and above the call of duty to satisfy customers. That way, you’re better able to foster relationships that last for a long time. To us, it all begins with incomparable customer service. It’s important that our clients enjoy their interactions with our staff each and every time they are in contact.
But it’s also a big part of our business to offer our clients things for free. Yes, you read that right! There are a number of MeloTel Freebies that we offer our customers. But, arguably there is no better freebie than our All Inclusive Phone Offer. Unlike other telecom providers, MeloTel offers customers a free phone to go along with our VoIP telephone solution. The free phone is included as part of the service subscription as long as you are a MeloTel customer.
Quite often, other providers neglect to mention the additional charges for the phones they provide as part of their services. In addition, there are often hidden setup charges that aren’t advertised as part of the prices that come along with enlisting their services. At MeloTel, we believe there is great value in offering freebies. And they’ve gone a long way in building our customer relationships. Here are five reasons you may want to consider doing the same.
1. Freebies create a positive buzz for your brand. It goes without saying that people love getting things for free. So there are few ways more popular than a giving out a good old freebie to satisfy a new client. Freebies add value to the interaction and give your customers positive feelings about your brand. These are feelings that they are likely to share with others, creating a positive buzz about your business.
2. They encourage customers to try other products that you offer. By offering free samples of your products, you allow your clients the opportunity to “test the waters” of your company. If they are pleased with the freebies you have offered them, they will be more inclined to look into the other products that you have available. Offering something for free will help to diminish the hesitation people have with giving your brand a try.
3. They significantly improve customer relationships. Let’s be honest. There is likely to be a time when a customer becomes upset at a particular situation that has arisen during your relationship. Of course, this is where an excellent customer service regimen will come in handy. Resolving issues is a huge part of what makes your brand a successful one. Offering your clients something for free as part of the resolution process can go a long way.
4. They make your brand look good. Could it possibly hurt your business to put smiles on the faces of your customers? Giving out free samples of your products is bound to make people’s days. When your customers are made to feel special, they will think very highly of your brand. Getting something for nothing is always a guaranteed method of pleasing a customer. Freebies make your brand stand out from its competitors in the minds of your recipients.
5. They encourage buying habits. If you are confident in the products that you offer – and you certainly should be – then offering one for free is the best commercial for your business you can put out there. If a customer is pleased with the product, there is a high probability that he or she will be interested in purchasing your other products in the future. Making your current customers happy is a great way to secure loyal customers for the long haul.
For more information about our All Inclusive Phone Offer, please contact us at 1-888-MELOTEL!
“Imprezzio Marketing has been with MeloTel for 4 years and their service has been outstanding over the years. Their customer support team is always extremely helpful and always responds and resolves any issues that we have. Thank you MeloTel for providing us with such great service. READ MORE"
“When TK Enterprises found MeloTel 2 years ago, it was in a crisis situation. Our previous VoIP provider had left us in the lurch and within days, MeloTel had us back up and running and we’ve never looked back since. We started with VoIP services and have worked with them to bring our company’s technology levels up to be more cutting edge and competitive while reducing costs and mitigating risk the entire time. READ MORE"
“Benjamin Verde Incorporated has been a loyal MeloTel customer since 2013. We are able to provide a variety of Artist and Entertainment related solutions such as Web Hosting, Artist Marketing and Artist Funding to clients across Canada. By utilizing MeloTel’s robust products and services our agents are able to provide fast and efficient customer care to various radio stations, record companies, independent artist as well as popular international brands via Benjamin Verde’s VXCO.net portal. READ MORE"
“As the leaders in promotional advertising with over 25 years experience we strive to satisfy all of our clients’ needs when it comes to marketing them and their businesses. We go over and above to make sure that all of their advertising demands are met with no exceptions. MeloTel and Synergy have been in business together since providing exceptional VoIP and technical services. READ MORE"
“I have been a MeloTel customer since 2009 and wanted to tell you how much my whole office appreciates your services. Life becomes a lot easier when someone is there to help when we need it. That kind of service is why we will remain a loyal customer for many years to come. Thank you! READ MORE"
“Toronto Cosmetic Surgery Institute is a plastic surgery clinic, located in downtown Toronto. On site we have a fully functional, state of the art surgical facility. MeloTel assisted us when we went paperless a couple years ago in replacing and restructuring our computer hardware and network. They have been providing us with IT support ever since. Whether it be remote sessions that are required, or on site visits, the service MeloTel provides is always quick and efficient. READ MORE"
“Global Mentoring Solutions (GMS) is a North American based, white labelled outsourced help desk provider that partners with major ISPs, eLearning Support Providers and mid-market IT Service Providers. With MeloTel’s telephone infrastructure services GMS is able to provide support for over 8,000 technical support interactions per month! GMS has been relying on MeloTel’s expertise and professional support services since 2010. READ MORE"