At MeloTel, we believe in giving our customers more than what they asked for. As far as we’re concerned, it’s important to go over and above the call of duty to satisfy customers. That way, you’re better able to foster relationships that last for a long time. To us, it all begins with incomparable customer service. It’s important that our clients enjoy their interactions with our staff each and every time they are in contact.
But it’s also a big part of our business to offer our clients things for free. Yes, you read that right! There are a number of MeloTel Freebies that we offer our customers. But, arguably there is no better freebie than our All Inclusive Phone Offer. Unlike other telecom providers, MeloTel offers customers a free phone to go along with our VoIP telephone solution. The free phone is included as part of the service subscription as long as you are a MeloTel customer.
Quite often, other providers neglect to mention the additional charges for the phones they provide as part of their services. In addition, there are often hidden setup charges that aren’t advertised as part of the prices that come along with enlisting their services. At MeloTel, we believe there is great value in offering freebies. And they’ve gone a long way in building our customer relationships. Here are five reasons you may want to consider doing the same.
1. Freebies create a positive buzz for your brand. It goes without saying that people love getting things for free. So there are few ways more popular than a giving out a good old freebie to satisfy a new client. Freebies add value to the interaction and give your customers positive feelings about your brand. These are feelings that they are likely to share with others, creating a positive buzz about your business.
2. They encourage customers to try other products that you offer. By offering free samples of your products, you allow your clients the opportunity to “test the waters” of your company. If they are pleased with the freebies you have offered them, they will be more inclined to look into the other products that you have available. Offering something for free will help to diminish the hesitation people have with giving your brand a try.
3. They significantly improve customer relationships. Let’s be honest. There is likely to be a time when a customer becomes upset at a particular situation that has arisen during your relationship. Of course, this is where an excellent customer service regimen will come in handy. Resolving issues is a huge part of what makes your brand a successful one. Offering your clients something for free as part of the resolution process can go a long way.
4. They make your brand look good. Could it possibly hurt your business to put smiles on the faces of your customers? Giving out free samples of your products is bound to make people’s days. When your customers are made to feel special, they will think very highly of your brand. Getting something for nothing is always a guaranteed method of pleasing a customer. Freebies make your brand stand out from its competitors in the minds of your recipients.
5. They encourage buying habits. If you are confident in the products that you offer – and you certainly should be – then offering one for free is the best commercial for your business you can put out there. If a customer is pleased with the product, there is a high probability that he or she will be interested in purchasing your other products in the future. Making your current customers happy is a great way to secure loyal customers for the long haul.
For more information about our All Inclusive Phone Offer, please contact us at 1-888-MELOTEL!