MeloTel is Canada’s Hosted Company. And we’re quite proud to announce ourselves as such! See, when we first started, we referred to ourselves as a telephone company. That’s how we got our start. Today, we offer a wide variety of Hosted and Professional Services that help for our clients to both run their businesses like well-oiled machines while strongly promoting them as well.
But among those many services remain our great VoIP Telephone Features. The benefits are many while the costs are low. VoIP is becoming more and more widely known as a telecommunications option that is both convenient and economical. In fact, there are a ton of reasons to go VoIP instead of using your traditional phone system. In today’s blog, we’ll outline our top five.
1. Lower Costs. Using VoIP technology allows you to make long distance calls without paying long distance prices. You’re not using a traditional phone line so the rates that you may be used to simply won’t apply. Instead, you’re making phone calls “over the cloud”. In other words, you’re using your internet connection, allowing you to make calls to locations all over the world without racking up a big bill.
2. Flexibility. VoIP gives you the ability to make phone calls while utilizing the internet for a variety of other purposes. Emailing and faxing can be accomplished simultaneously with your phone calls. As well, with one single network, you will be able to store all of your data. VoIP allows you to manage your business more effectively by giving your team the means to do more.
3. Productivity. VoIP technology works wonders in the world of multi-tasking. It allows your employees to work interruption-free. Your team members will be able to conduct virtual meetings, attach files and share information through video conferencing. Not to mention, the voice clarity provided by VoIP technology is remarkable. It has come a long way since its inception when dropped calls were the norm.
4. Mobility. VoIP allows you to make calls no matter where you are. As long as you can log in to your internet connection, you can dial up whoever you like! When you use wireless VoIP technology, you can make calls from pretty much any location that offers Wi-Fi. Head out to a cafeteria, book store, coffee shop, hotel or airport and it works just the same!
5. Easy Installation. Upgrading your traditional phone system to a VoIP telephone system is a lot easier than you may think. In fact, it doesn’t require a technical expert (although we’d like to think we know what we’re doing, here at MeloTel). Additional cabling isn’t necessary. VoIP systems help for you to eliminate clutter and other fire hazards in your office space.
At MeloTel, we go over and above to ensure that our clients are getting the most out of their VoIP telephone services. We offer a FREE phone as part of their service subscriptions! Meanwhile, other providers will neglect to mention the cost of the phones as well as their set up charges. Give MeloTel a call at 1-888-MELOTEL to take advantage of our All Inclusive Phone Offer today!
“Imprezzio Marketing has been with MeloTel for 4 years and their service has been outstanding over the years. Their customer support team is always extremely helpful and always responds and resolves any issues that we have. Thank you MeloTel for providing us with such great service. READ MORE"
“When TK Enterprises found MeloTel 2 years ago, it was in a crisis situation. Our previous VoIP provider had left us in the lurch and within days, MeloTel had us back up and running and we’ve never looked back since. We started with VoIP services and have worked with them to bring our company’s technology levels up to be more cutting edge and competitive while reducing costs and mitigating risk the entire time. READ MORE"
“Benjamin Verde Incorporated has been a loyal MeloTel customer since 2013. We are able to provide a variety of Artist and Entertainment related solutions such as Web Hosting, Artist Marketing and Artist Funding to clients across Canada. By utilizing MeloTel’s robust products and services our agents are able to provide fast and efficient customer care to various radio stations, record companies, independent artist as well as popular international brands via Benjamin Verde’s VXCO.net portal. READ MORE"
“As the leaders in promotional advertising with over 25 years experience we strive to satisfy all of our clients’ needs when it comes to marketing them and their businesses. We go over and above to make sure that all of their advertising demands are met with no exceptions. MeloTel and Synergy have been in business together since providing exceptional VoIP and technical services. READ MORE"
“I have been a MeloTel customer since 2009 and wanted to tell you how much my whole office appreciates your services. Life becomes a lot easier when someone is there to help when we need it. That kind of service is why we will remain a loyal customer for many years to come. Thank you! READ MORE"
“The transition to MeloTel has been exceptional on a number of levels. Cost savings of more than 50% compared to our old traditional multi-line system is a welcome benefit, but the service and features are what we are most pleased with. MeloTel gives us the capability to enhance our service to clients with features like “Find Me-Follow Me” which allows us to answer our main office lines from anywhere, at any time with our smart phones or soft phones. READ MORE"
“Toronto Cosmetic Surgery Institute is a plastic surgery clinic, located in downtown Toronto. On site we have a fully functional, state of the art surgical facility. MeloTel assisted us when we went paperless a couple years ago in replacing and restructuring our computer hardware and network. They have been providing us with IT support ever since. Whether it be remote sessions that are required, or on site visits, the service MeloTel provides is always quick and efficient. READ MORE"
“Global Mentoring Solutions (GMS) is a North American based, white labelled outsourced help desk provider that partners with major ISPs, eLearning Support Providers and mid-market IT Service Providers. With MeloTel’s telephone infrastructure services GMS is able to provide support for over 8,000 technical support interactions per month! GMS has been relying on MeloTel’s expertise and professional support services since 2010. READ MORE"