May is here. It’s the start of a new month. And while the weather, here in Toronto, is still yet to catch up with the calendar, we’ve recently started a new season. Change is inevitable. And as time passes along, things are bound to change. Why should your website be any different? The way that consumers view your website will have a major impact on the ways in which they view your company.
When your website doesn’t change, people’s opinions of your brand will change for the worse. Keeping your website regularly updated is an important part of communicating to your target market that things are continually progressing in your business. But more importantly, if you maintain the exact same design and functionality for too long, your site will simply grow stale. Here are five reasons to revamp your website.
1. Your business has changed. Have you added features to your business that aren’t reflected by your current website? At MeloTel, we continue to add new features that clearly must be communicated to our client base. Therefore, we not only add pages to our site, but do our best to freshen the site up when necessary. We went through a revamp a few months ago to show our audience that MeloTel was growing. It worked!
2. You want to incorporate new content. It’s important to have your website introduce new elements every so often. Remember that if you want people to continue to visit it, there must be new reasons for them to return. Do you have a blog? Blogs – surprise, surprise – are excellent ways to keep your site regularly updated. Adding a blog section to your site is a great reason to revamp it altogether.
3. You’re looking for better results. You may have constructed a uniquely designed site that looks wonderful. But something just isn’t working. Why aren’t you getting the type of traffic that you feel is deserving of such a wonderful design? It could be that the site is too busy. Perhaps, it’s simply not user-friendly. If you’re unhappy with the results your site is getting you, it’s time to redesign it.
4. You want to outdo the competition. Have you been perusing the internet looking at your competitors’ websites? If not, you should! What are they doing on their sites that you like? What do you dislike? And most importantly, what can you do better? Show your client base that when they visit your website, there is proof that they should be doing business with you over your competitors.
5. You want to keep up with the times. About a decade ago, a lot of websites used a flash design. That isn’t particularly necessary anymore. Besides, a lot of people go online using their smartphones. Have you updated your site so that it’s compatible with smartphone technology? Being sure that you have a site that is convenient to look at for mobile users will play a key role in its ability to increase business.
MeloTel’s Web Design Services team is made up of expert craftsmen in the world of website design. The team can help you accomplish any and all of the abovementioned goals. We have a number of packages to choose from so that you are getting exactly what it is you’re looking for and not paying for anything that you don’t feel you need. Let’s discuss your website’s revamp today! Call 1-888-MELOTEL.
“Imprezzio Marketing has been with MeloTel for 4 years and their service has been outstanding over the years. Their customer support team is always extremely helpful and always responds and resolves any issues that we have. Thank you MeloTel for providing us with such great service. READ MORE"
“When TK Enterprises found MeloTel 2 years ago, it was in a crisis situation. Our previous VoIP provider had left us in the lurch and within days, MeloTel had us back up and running and we’ve never looked back since. We started with VoIP services and have worked with them to bring our company’s technology levels up to be more cutting edge and competitive while reducing costs and mitigating risk the entire time. READ MORE"
“Benjamin Verde Incorporated has been a loyal MeloTel customer since 2013. We are able to provide a variety of Artist and Entertainment related solutions such as Web Hosting, Artist Marketing and Artist Funding to clients across Canada. By utilizing MeloTel’s robust products and services our agents are able to provide fast and efficient customer care to various radio stations, record companies, independent artist as well as popular international brands via Benjamin Verde’s VXCO.net portal. READ MORE"
“As the leaders in promotional advertising with over 25 years experience we strive to satisfy all of our clients’ needs when it comes to marketing them and their businesses. We go over and above to make sure that all of their advertising demands are met with no exceptions. MeloTel and Synergy have been in business together since providing exceptional VoIP and technical services. READ MORE"
“I have been a MeloTel customer since 2009 and wanted to tell you how much my whole office appreciates your services. Life becomes a lot easier when someone is there to help when we need it. That kind of service is why we will remain a loyal customer for many years to come. Thank you! READ MORE"
“The transition to MeloTel has been exceptional on a number of levels. Cost savings of more than 50% compared to our old traditional multi-line system is a welcome benefit, but the service and features are what we are most pleased with. MeloTel gives us the capability to enhance our service to clients with features like “Find Me-Follow Me” which allows us to answer our main office lines from anywhere, at any time with our smart phones or soft phones. READ MORE"
“Toronto Cosmetic Surgery Institute is a plastic surgery clinic, located in downtown Toronto. On site we have a fully functional, state of the art surgical facility. MeloTel assisted us when we went paperless a couple years ago in replacing and restructuring our computer hardware and network. They have been providing us with IT support ever since. Whether it be remote sessions that are required, or on site visits, the service MeloTel provides is always quick and efficient. READ MORE"
“Global Mentoring Solutions (GMS) is a North American based, white labelled outsourced help desk provider that partners with major ISPs, eLearning Support Providers and mid-market IT Service Providers. With MeloTel’s telephone infrastructure services GMS is able to provide support for over 8,000 technical support interactions per month! GMS has been relying on MeloTel’s expertise and professional support services since 2010. READ MORE"