Being innovative is what MeloTel is all about. At least, that’s the impression we try to give with all of the new innovations that we continually introduce to our client base. In today’s tech-savvy world, it’s important to be on top of the latest technologies and we’re happy to say that our staff is comprised with some of the geekiest guys in the business! And, of course, we mean that in the most respectful way possible.
Our geek-like ways have helped us to roll out such fascinating features as Single Number Reach, which allows our clients to forward one phone number to up to five different devices. Often heralded as one of the most innovative features to be offered by any telecom brand, Single Number Reach ensures MeloTel clients that they never miss any important phone calls, no matter where in the world they may be.
As 2015 approaches, you can bet that the wheels are spinning in the collective minds of the team that makes up MeloTel. We look forward to bringing our clients many new features that will continue to help them improve upon their day-to-day operations in the new year. The way we see it, being innovative helps you to stay competitive. And more importantly, it means making our customers happy. Here are five reasons why it pays to be innovative.
1. It directly responds to customer needs. As time goes on, the needs and requirements of the Canadian business owner grows and changes. At MeloTel, we take feedback very seriously and listen intently to what our clients are interested in having happen with their companies. Many of our innovative features are born out of conversations we have with our customers so that we can directly respond to their concerns and meet their growing needs.
2. It keeps you ahead of the competition. Sure, we could simply offer our client base our great VoIP Telephone Features. That would pretty much keep us on par with other telecom brands. Then again, we charge a lot less, so perhaps we still have one up on them there! However, the fact that we continually introduce new and innovative services, such as our Voice Talent Production, means that MeloTel is able to stay steps ahead of our competitors at all times.
3. It makes the best use of your resources. As proud as we are to continually offer new features, MeloTel prides itself on the services that brought us to the dance. To us, to be innovative means regularly improving upon the services that we already offer. By focusing on increasing efficiency rates, adding to our talented staff and finding new customers, we do all we can to make sure that our current client base remains happy.
4. It allows for unique selling points. As we alluded to earlier, MeloTel doesn’t just promote itself as a telephone company anymore. We regard our brand as “Canada’s Hosted Company”. This is because we offer both hosted and professional services. Not only can we help your business to run smoothly with our technology, but we can also help to promote it as well. Our Bloggers For Hire, for example, have added quite the unique selling point to our repertoire.
5. It makes life interesting. Okay, so being innovative can help develop your brand into a much bigger player in your particular marketplace. But, truth be told, it’s also a lot of fun. The members of the MeloTel staff get quite the kick out of coming up with new and interesting ideas that our customers are bound to love. If you have any ideas about innovative services we could offer you to help make your life easier, don’t hesitate to call us at 1-888-MELOTEL!
“Imprezzio Marketing has been with MeloTel for 4 years and their service has been outstanding over the years. Their customer support team is always extremely helpful and always responds and resolves any issues that we have. Thank you MeloTel for providing us with such great service. READ MORE"
“When TK Enterprises found MeloTel 2 years ago, it was in a crisis situation. Our previous VoIP provider had left us in the lurch and within days, MeloTel had us back up and running and we’ve never looked back since. We started with VoIP services and have worked with them to bring our company’s technology levels up to be more cutting edge and competitive while reducing costs and mitigating risk the entire time. READ MORE"
“Benjamin Verde Incorporated has been a loyal MeloTel customer since 2013. We are able to provide a variety of Artist and Entertainment related solutions such as Web Hosting, Artist Marketing and Artist Funding to clients across Canada. By utilizing MeloTel’s robust products and services our agents are able to provide fast and efficient customer care to various radio stations, record companies, independent artist as well as popular international brands via Benjamin Verde’s VXCO.net portal. READ MORE"
“As the leaders in promotional advertising with over 25 years experience we strive to satisfy all of our clients’ needs when it comes to marketing them and their businesses. We go over and above to make sure that all of their advertising demands are met with no exceptions. MeloTel and Synergy have been in business together since providing exceptional VoIP and technical services. READ MORE"
“I have been a MeloTel customer since 2009 and wanted to tell you how much my whole office appreciates your services. Life becomes a lot easier when someone is there to help when we need it. That kind of service is why we will remain a loyal customer for many years to come. Thank you! READ MORE"
“Toronto Cosmetic Surgery Institute is a plastic surgery clinic, located in downtown Toronto. On site we have a fully functional, state of the art surgical facility. MeloTel assisted us when we went paperless a couple years ago in replacing and restructuring our computer hardware and network. They have been providing us with IT support ever since. Whether it be remote sessions that are required, or on site visits, the service MeloTel provides is always quick and efficient. READ MORE"
“Global Mentoring Solutions (GMS) is a North American based, white labelled outsourced help desk provider that partners with major ISPs, eLearning Support Providers and mid-market IT Service Providers. With MeloTel’s telephone infrastructure services GMS is able to provide support for over 8,000 technical support interactions per month! GMS has been relying on MeloTel’s expertise and professional support services since 2010. READ MORE"