For some people, there’s nothing worse than being ignored. And that’s what it feels like when a phone call, email or text message goes unreturned. Such occurrences can often end friendships as arguments ensue over the meaning of the neglected reach out. In the business world, an unreturned call or message can receive an even worse response. When a business relationship is lost, money is lost. And that’s always bad for business.
The thing is, most business owners have such busy schedules that not returning phone calls is an oversight – not indicative of the way they handle business. When you’re on-the-go and have so many devices with which you keep in touch, it stands to reason that a message or two may get lost in the sauce, right? Well, MeloTel offers an incredible feature that can put an end to unreturned or missed phone calls.
It’s known as Single Number Reach! An amazing option for small business owners on-the-go, Single Number Reach is a virtual phone number system that allows you to forward a local phone number to up to five different phone numbers of your choice! That way, you can be reached on five different devices through one phone number. You’ll never miss another important call again! And here are five reasons why you never should.
1. To gain trust. Trust is at the core of any good relationship – business or personal. Without it, the relationship cannot continue in a positive way. By making yourself accessible to your customers, you gain trust that encourages them to want to work with you for the long haul. When you’re regularly hard to get a hold of, customers will tend to feel that you’re unreliable and may have thoughts about working with someone else.
2. To gain an upper hand on your competitors. Speaking of having your customers work with someone else, it can all be avoided by picking up the phone the first time. Don’t give your customers reasons to consider going elsewhere. When you can be counted on to answer your calls, your customers will have no choice but to focus their attention on the relationship that you are fostering.
3. To gain loyalty. A strong, growing business relationship is one that spawns a loyal customer. That means that people will not only work with you one time, but they will be encouraged to continue to come to you down the road. There’s nothing like loyal customers as they are major parts of what keeps your business successful. Always being able to be counted on is a great way to build a loyal client base.
4. To gain referrals. You know what one of the best perks about a loyal client base is? They help to build your client base into a larger one! There’s arguably no better way to promote your business than through word-of-mouth. And when you answer those calls each and every time they come in, you earn loyal customers who won’t hesitate to recommend you to their family members and friends.
5. To gain friends. Perhaps, one of the greatest aspects of running your own business is that it affords you the opportunity to make new friends. After all, your charming personality is bound to endear you to people who will end up caring about you for more than just the products and services you offer! Making yourself as available as possible to those who call you will earn you great deals of admiration and respect.
For more information about our Single Number Reach feature, please call us at 1-888-MELOTEL!
“Imprezzio Marketing has been with MeloTel for 4 years and their service has been outstanding over the years. Their customer support team is always extremely helpful and always responds and resolves any issues that we have. Thank you MeloTel for providing us with such great service. READ MORE"
“When TK Enterprises found MeloTel 2 years ago, it was in a crisis situation. Our previous VoIP provider had left us in the lurch and within days, MeloTel had us back up and running and we’ve never looked back since. We started with VoIP services and have worked with them to bring our company’s technology levels up to be more cutting edge and competitive while reducing costs and mitigating risk the entire time. READ MORE"
“Benjamin Verde Incorporated has been a loyal MeloTel customer since 2013. We are able to provide a variety of Artist and Entertainment related solutions such as Web Hosting, Artist Marketing and Artist Funding to clients across Canada. By utilizing MeloTel’s robust products and services our agents are able to provide fast and efficient customer care to various radio stations, record companies, independent artist as well as popular international brands via Benjamin Verde’s VXCO.net portal. READ MORE"
“As the leaders in promotional advertising with over 25 years experience we strive to satisfy all of our clients’ needs when it comes to marketing them and their businesses. We go over and above to make sure that all of their advertising demands are met with no exceptions. MeloTel and Synergy have been in business together since providing exceptional VoIP and technical services. READ MORE"
“I have been a MeloTel customer since 2009 and wanted to tell you how much my whole office appreciates your services. Life becomes a lot easier when someone is there to help when we need it. That kind of service is why we will remain a loyal customer for many years to come. Thank you! READ MORE"
“The transition to MeloTel has been exceptional on a number of levels. Cost savings of more than 50% compared to our old traditional multi-line system is a welcome benefit, but the service and features are what we are most pleased with. MeloTel gives us the capability to enhance our service to clients with features like “Find Me-Follow Me” which allows us to answer our main office lines from anywhere, at any time with our smart phones or soft phones. READ MORE"
“Toronto Cosmetic Surgery Institute is a plastic surgery clinic, located in downtown Toronto. On site we have a fully functional, state of the art surgical facility. MeloTel assisted us when we went paperless a couple years ago in replacing and restructuring our computer hardware and network. They have been providing us with IT support ever since. Whether it be remote sessions that are required, or on site visits, the service MeloTel provides is always quick and efficient. READ MORE"
“Global Mentoring Solutions (GMS) is a North American based, white labelled outsourced help desk provider that partners with major ISPs, eLearning Support Providers and mid-market IT Service Providers. With MeloTel’s telephone infrastructure services GMS is able to provide support for over 8,000 technical support interactions per month! GMS has been relying on MeloTel’s expertise and professional support services since 2010. READ MORE"