It’s no secret that, here at MeloTel, we’re quite proud of the products and services that we provide our clients. Becoming Canada’s Hosted Company has been hard work. But it has happened because of our dedication to making our customers happy. When they present us with their concerns, we come up with ways to not only address them, but to solve their problems for the long haul.
Today, our range of features includes everything that a business owner could need to both run and market his or her business. However, we don’t believe that it’s our product and services that truly helps to separate MeloTel from the rest of the telecom world. Okay…they do! But that’s not all that makes up the MeloTel culture. It’s our dedication to incomparable customer service that we feel has helped our brand to prosper. Here are our top five reasons customer service is so important.
1. It encourages loyalty. We know that the first time we speak to a new client, the impression we make will determine the difference between just getting new business and getting a loyal customer for many years to come. We understand that it’s more about building relationships than simply securing a deal. When business owners think with the mentality that they are developing bonds and not just making money, it makes a big difference.
2. It separates your from your competitors. In the telecom world, there are many big-named corporations that advertise through elaborate television commercials, billboards and other high-priced marketing avenues. We’re not attempting to compete in that way. Instead, our personable, direct approach to communicating is what sets us apart. Our clients love that they can contact the same person with each phone call to have their matters personally attended to.
3. It adds value. Let’s face it, your favourite meal in the entire world could be served at a restaurant right around the block from where you live. But if the service at this restaurant was poor, you wouldn’t likely go there to eat very often – or at all. Service matters. And not just any old kind of service – we’re talking about the type of service that makes you enjoy the entire experience of doing business with a company. It goes a long way.
4. It eliminates bad word-of-mouth. They say that “any publicity is good publicity.” Not really. The more people spread the word about how dissatisfied they are with your company, the worse it is for your business. That’s pretty obvious, isn’t it? Don’t forget that one unhappy customer can easily turn into hundreds, if not thousands of people hearing a story that encourages them to not do business with you. The power of social media is not to be underestimated.
5. It saves you money. Now how exactly can great customer service save you money? Well consider the fact that it is a lot easier to retain your current customers than it is to acquire new ones. Having your current customers remain with you is a great way to ensure that your business operates well into the future. It reduces the amount you’ll have to spend on advertising when your happy customers are spreading the good word about your brand for you!
At MeloTel, we more than welcome you to get a sense of the type of customer service you can enjoy by becoming a client. With a wide range of products and services to offer you, we’re also sure that you’ll be very happy with the features we’ve designed to strengthen your business. Give us a call at 1-888-MELOTEL today. We look forward to speaking with you and giving you the opportunity to enjoy customer service at its finest!