It’s no secret that, here at MeloTel, we’re quite proud of the products and services that we provide our clients. Becoming Canada’s Hosted Company has been hard work. But it has happened because of our dedication to making our customers happy. When they present us with their concerns, we come up with ways to not only address them, but to solve their problems for the long haul.
Today, our range of features includes everything that a business owner could need to both run and market his or her business. However, we don’t believe that it’s our product and services that truly helps to separate MeloTel from the rest of the telecom world. Okay…they do! But that’s not all that makes up the MeloTel culture. It’s our dedication to incomparable customer service that we feel has helped our brand to prosper. Here are our top five reasons customer service is so important.
1. It encourages loyalty. We know that the first time we speak to a new client, the impression we make will determine the difference between just getting new business and getting a loyal customer for many years to come. We understand that it’s more about building relationships than simply securing a deal. When business owners think with the mentality that they are developing bonds and not just making money, it makes a big difference.
2. It separates your from your competitors. In the telecom world, there are many big-named corporations that advertise through elaborate television commercials, billboards and other high-priced marketing avenues. We’re not attempting to compete in that way. Instead, our personable, direct approach to communicating is what sets us apart. Our clients love that they can contact the same person with each phone call to have their matters personally attended to.
3. It adds value. Let’s face it, your favourite meal in the entire world could be served at a restaurant right around the block from where you live. But if the service at this restaurant was poor, you wouldn’t likely go there to eat very often – or at all. Service matters. And not just any old kind of service – we’re talking about the type of service that makes you enjoy the entire experience of doing business with a company. It goes a long way.
4. It eliminates bad word-of-mouth. They say that “any publicity is good publicity.” Not really. The more people spread the word about how dissatisfied they are with your company, the worse it is for your business. That’s pretty obvious, isn’t it? Don’t forget that one unhappy customer can easily turn into hundreds, if not thousands of people hearing a story that encourages them to not do business with you. The power of social media is not to be underestimated.
5. It saves you money. Now how exactly can great customer service save you money? Well consider the fact that it is a lot easier to retain your current customers than it is to acquire new ones. Having your current customers remain with you is a great way to ensure that your business operates well into the future. It reduces the amount you’ll have to spend on advertising when your happy customers are spreading the good word about your brand for you!
At MeloTel, we more than welcome you to get a sense of the type of customer service you can enjoy by becoming a client. With a wide range of products and services to offer you, we’re also sure that you’ll be very happy with the features we’ve designed to strengthen your business. Give us a call at 1-888-MELOTEL today. We look forward to speaking with you and giving you the opportunity to enjoy customer service at its finest!
“Imprezzio Marketing has been with MeloTel for 4 years and their service has been outstanding over the years. Their customer support team is always extremely helpful and always responds and resolves any issues that we have. Thank you MeloTel for providing us with such great service. READ MORE"
“When TK Enterprises found MeloTel 2 years ago, it was in a crisis situation. Our previous VoIP provider had left us in the lurch and within days, MeloTel had us back up and running and we’ve never looked back since. We started with VoIP services and have worked with them to bring our company’s technology levels up to be more cutting edge and competitive while reducing costs and mitigating risk the entire time. READ MORE"
“Benjamin Verde Incorporated has been a loyal MeloTel customer since 2013. We are able to provide a variety of Artist and Entertainment related solutions such as Web Hosting, Artist Marketing and Artist Funding to clients across Canada. By utilizing MeloTel’s robust products and services our agents are able to provide fast and efficient customer care to various radio stations, record companies, independent artist as well as popular international brands via Benjamin Verde’s VXCO.net portal. READ MORE"
“As the leaders in promotional advertising with over 25 years experience we strive to satisfy all of our clients’ needs when it comes to marketing them and their businesses. We go over and above to make sure that all of their advertising demands are met with no exceptions. MeloTel and Synergy have been in business together since providing exceptional VoIP and technical services. READ MORE"
“I have been a MeloTel customer since 2009 and wanted to tell you how much my whole office appreciates your services. Life becomes a lot easier when someone is there to help when we need it. That kind of service is why we will remain a loyal customer for many years to come. Thank you! READ MORE"
“Toronto Cosmetic Surgery Institute is a plastic surgery clinic, located in downtown Toronto. On site we have a fully functional, state of the art surgical facility. MeloTel assisted us when we went paperless a couple years ago in replacing and restructuring our computer hardware and network. They have been providing us with IT support ever since. Whether it be remote sessions that are required, or on site visits, the service MeloTel provides is always quick and efficient. READ MORE"
“Global Mentoring Solutions (GMS) is a North American based, white labelled outsourced help desk provider that partners with major ISPs, eLearning Support Providers and mid-market IT Service Providers. With MeloTel’s telephone infrastructure services GMS is able to provide support for over 8,000 technical support interactions per month! GMS has been relying on MeloTel’s expertise and professional support services since 2010. READ MORE"