What comes to mind when you hear of a company’s toll-free number? Most people automatically associate such numbers as being connected to companies that are major players within their respective industries. There is something very “professional” about a toll-free number. In addition to it often being pretty easy to remember, these numbers also communicate that a business has customers continent-wide.
At MeloTel, we have a long list of toll-free numbers available for our clients. We can assign your company a toll-free number beginning with either 800, 855, 866, 877 or 888. As you can imagine, there is a long list to choose from. You can also assign your business a number from another area code so that you can contact clients within that area with ease. In other words, MeloTel can open up your business to a client base that includes all of North America!
In addition, you can even select a vanity number. Our favourite example, of course, is 1-888-MELOTEL! With so many numbers to choose from, it is certainly possible that we can assign your company a number that spells out a very easy-to-remember word that is relevant to your business. To discuss the various toll-free numbers that we have available, please call us at our very easy-to-remember number. Here are five more reasons why you should consider it.
1. It’s a great marketing strategy. As mentioned, toll-free numbers (especially vanity numbers) are incredibly easy to remember. Once you have one, you can easily implement it into your marketing materials and advertising strategies. Some companies are actually known by their vanity numbers. 1-800-Flowers is the perfect example. With your new number, you’ll be able to market your brand in a more powerful way, making it more likely to generate more incoming calls.
2. You make life easy on your customers. Depending on where your customers are calling you from, they may have to incur long distance charges to call your business. That is, of course, unless you’re making use of a memorable toll-free number. Obviously, the number is aptly named. Having a toll-free number means that your callers aren’t required to pay for the calls. By making life easy on your customers in this way, you’re bound to encourage more calls into your business.
3. Your business is seen as more credible. As mentioned earlier, toll-free numbers give off that “professional” flair. They are most often associated with larger entities. Don’t assume, however, that they should be reserved only for big-named businesses and corporations – even if that’s what they connote. Give your brand the feel of a big company by establishing a toll-free number for it. Your company’s image will be enhanced no matter its size.
4. It’s portable. One of the best aspects of our Telephone Features is that they are portable. And, of course, that includes your toll-free number. Remember that with our telephone plans, the location of your business is irrelevant. That means that if you move locations, you won’t have to worry about changing your number. You don’t stand to lose any customers as they will be able to use the same number to call you no matter where you relocate.
5. They’re available today! Getting a toll-free number is far from a long and difficult process. As we noted, MeloTel has several of them ready for you to choose from. By calling our toll-free number, you’ll be one step closer to getting one of your very own. Give us some ideas as to the type of vanity number you may be interested in and we’ll be sure to research our database in order to locate the best possible fit!
Our toll-free number again is 1-888-MELOTEL!
“Imprezzio Marketing has been with MeloTel for 4 years and their service has been outstanding over the years. Their customer support team is always extremely helpful and always responds and resolves any issues that we have. Thank you MeloTel for providing us with such great service. READ MORE"
“When TK Enterprises found MeloTel 2 years ago, it was in a crisis situation. Our previous VoIP provider had left us in the lurch and within days, MeloTel had us back up and running and we’ve never looked back since. We started with VoIP services and have worked with them to bring our company’s technology levels up to be more cutting edge and competitive while reducing costs and mitigating risk the entire time. READ MORE"
“Benjamin Verde Incorporated has been a loyal MeloTel customer since 2013. We are able to provide a variety of Artist and Entertainment related solutions such as Web Hosting, Artist Marketing and Artist Funding to clients across Canada. By utilizing MeloTel’s robust products and services our agents are able to provide fast and efficient customer care to various radio stations, record companies, independent artist as well as popular international brands via Benjamin Verde’s VXCO.net portal. READ MORE"
“As the leaders in promotional advertising with over 25 years experience we strive to satisfy all of our clients’ needs when it comes to marketing them and their businesses. We go over and above to make sure that all of their advertising demands are met with no exceptions. MeloTel and Synergy have been in business together since providing exceptional VoIP and technical services. READ MORE"
“I have been a MeloTel customer since 2009 and wanted to tell you how much my whole office appreciates your services. Life becomes a lot easier when someone is there to help when we need it. That kind of service is why we will remain a loyal customer for many years to come. Thank you! READ MORE"
“Toronto Cosmetic Surgery Institute is a plastic surgery clinic, located in downtown Toronto. On site we have a fully functional, state of the art surgical facility. MeloTel assisted us when we went paperless a couple years ago in replacing and restructuring our computer hardware and network. They have been providing us with IT support ever since. Whether it be remote sessions that are required, or on site visits, the service MeloTel provides is always quick and efficient. READ MORE"
“Global Mentoring Solutions (GMS) is a North American based, white labelled outsourced help desk provider that partners with major ISPs, eLearning Support Providers and mid-market IT Service Providers. With MeloTel’s telephone infrastructure services GMS is able to provide support for over 8,000 technical support interactions per month! GMS has been relying on MeloTel’s expertise and professional support services since 2010. READ MORE"