What are your favourite brands? As customers, we all have them whether we’d like to admit it or not. And when we think of those brands, what is often the first thing that comes to mind? The logo. You know your business has truly taken off when it can be recognized by its logo alone. Of course, not all logos even incorporate the name of the businesses they represent. So the more distinct, unique and eye-catching your logo is, the more it will be able to give a lasting impression of your brand.
You may think that changing your business logo isn’t a necessary step. After all, your customers already know who you are, so there’s no reason to rock the proverbial boat, right? Well, the truth is that there are a lot of reasons to change your logo. Consider the amount of changes you’ve made to your business since it first got off the ground. Don’t you think your logo should reflect those changes? Here are six reasons to get a brand new logo for your business.
1. It gives your company greater prestige. When you unveil a snazzy new logo, it communicates that your business is taking things up a notch. Change is good. And when people witness it, they are given the impression that you’re moving up in the world. Your logo, remember, is what most people are going to first associate with your brand when they think of it. So consider the type of logo you want and what you want it to say about your business.
2. It attracts new customers. When you give your company the look of greater prestige with a new logo, it’s bound to turn more heads. A business that has a classy, original logo is one that is taken seriously. Consider again the logos of the companies you like the most. What do they have in common? What attracts you to them? Think of the answers to these questions when deciding upon the type of new logo you want for your company. Others are bound to take notice.
3. It communicates that you are reputable. The term “no name brand” gets thrown out there a lot by customers when referring to lesser-known companies. This term also comes up when discussing companies who have bland and generic logos that are often no more than the spelling of the company name in an easy-to-find and familiar font. To look more reputable and less of a “no name brand”, your logo needs to stand out from the others that are out there.
4. It makes you more memorable. As mentioned earlier, your logo is the first thing people generally think about when they think about your business. So what is your logo saying about your company? Are you worth remembering? Or is there nothing particularly interesting about you? The uniqueness of your logo is often the reason that people are able to answer these questions about your company in the positive.
5. It explains what your company is all about. Now how can a logo really communicate your company’s message? You’d be surprised at just how much even the simplest of logos can say about you. Consider the difference between a toy manufacturer and an upscale restaurant. You know that the two logos representing those two companies need to be starkly different, right? Your logo communicates a message to your company’s intended audience. What is your message?
MeloTel’s Business Logo Design team possesses the skills and know-how to provide your company with all of the above mentioned benefits. Contact us today at 1-888-MELOTEL to get the work started on your company’s brand new logo. We have a number of packages to choose from so that you can be guaranteed that you are paying for specifically what you need and nothing more. We look forward to having your client base see your brand in a whole new light!
“Imprezzio Marketing has been with MeloTel for 4 years and their service has been outstanding over the years. Their customer support team is always extremely helpful and always responds and resolves any issues that we have. Thank you MeloTel for providing us with such great service. READ MORE"
“When TK Enterprises found MeloTel 2 years ago, it was in a crisis situation. Our previous VoIP provider had left us in the lurch and within days, MeloTel had us back up and running and we’ve never looked back since. We started with VoIP services and have worked with them to bring our company’s technology levels up to be more cutting edge and competitive while reducing costs and mitigating risk the entire time. READ MORE"
“Benjamin Verde Incorporated has been a loyal MeloTel customer since 2013. We are able to provide a variety of Artist and Entertainment related solutions such as Web Hosting, Artist Marketing and Artist Funding to clients across Canada. By utilizing MeloTel’s robust products and services our agents are able to provide fast and efficient customer care to various radio stations, record companies, independent artist as well as popular international brands via Benjamin Verde’s VXCO.net portal. READ MORE"
“As the leaders in promotional advertising with over 25 years experience we strive to satisfy all of our clients’ needs when it comes to marketing them and their businesses. We go over and above to make sure that all of their advertising demands are met with no exceptions. MeloTel and Synergy have been in business together since providing exceptional VoIP and technical services. READ MORE"
“I have been a MeloTel customer since 2009 and wanted to tell you how much my whole office appreciates your services. Life becomes a lot easier when someone is there to help when we need it. That kind of service is why we will remain a loyal customer for many years to come. Thank you! READ MORE"
“Toronto Cosmetic Surgery Institute is a plastic surgery clinic, located in downtown Toronto. On site we have a fully functional, state of the art surgical facility. MeloTel assisted us when we went paperless a couple years ago in replacing and restructuring our computer hardware and network. They have been providing us with IT support ever since. Whether it be remote sessions that are required, or on site visits, the service MeloTel provides is always quick and efficient. READ MORE"
“Global Mentoring Solutions (GMS) is a North American based, white labelled outsourced help desk provider that partners with major ISPs, eLearning Support Providers and mid-market IT Service Providers. With MeloTel’s telephone infrastructure services GMS is able to provide support for over 8,000 technical support interactions per month! GMS has been relying on MeloTel’s expertise and professional support services since 2010. READ MORE"