At MeloTel, we love our customers. And although we imagine that most business owners greatly appreciate the support they receive from their customers, MeloTel truly cherishes the many relationships that it has developed with its clients over the years. We do our best to show our appreciation in many ways. Our blog, for example, started a “Client Spotlight” series some time ago. The blogs that are part of this series shine some well-deserved spotlight on our great clients.
If you would like to be featured in a future “Client Spotlight” blog, we’d be only too happy to interview you in order to shine the spotlight your way. Feel free to give us a call at 1-888-MELOTEL to set it up! Of course, there are many other ways we’d like to show our appreciation to our customers. But they mainly lie within the top-notch customer service that we provide on a daily basis.
As you have likely read from previous blogs – our last one, especially – we pride ourselves on offering our customers top-of-the-line customer service. Our company president, John Meloche, in fact, generally likes to greet new MeloTel clients personally. He goes out of his way to develop and maintain relationships with each of our clients. Being genuine, as we pointed out last blog, is a key to customer satisfaction. Here are five more.
1. Earn their trust. Your customers have to be able to trust you. If they feel like they can’t depend on you, chances are they won’t remain your customers for very long. It is often said that one bad experience can supersede dozens of good experiences. So be sure to follow through on all of your promises. If you make a mistake, fess up and apologize for it. Show that you’re willing to go the extra mile to secure their business. Without trust, no relationship can last.
2. Be honest. Speaking of earning trust, it’s important to not make promises that you can’t keep. Customers will appreciate your straight up approach a lot more than they will hearing a forced song-and-dance routine. Most people can detect falsehoods anyway. Don’t over-promise something just to try to be impressive. Especially considering that we are living in a digital age, news of any dishonesty on your part will spread rapidly.
3. Follow through. This point must be reiterated. Remember that you have an obligation to your customers to make good on what your company offers. That includes meeting deadlines, sticking to prices that you’ve quoted and providing the exact product or service that was ordered. Make sure that you are setting realistic goals. You may have no intentions of being dishonest when making your promises, but if you can’t follow through, you’ll appear disingenuous.
4. Accept responsibility. You know the old saying, “the customer is always right”? Well, it may not necessarily be true. But it doesn’t matter. Because what your customer wants is what really matters the most. Be sure to have a customer service policy that speaks to the best interests of your clients. Make good on the points that make them the most happy. Be consistent as well. Don’t play favourites and make sure to always make up for your missteps.
5. Be grateful. There’s nothing like a good old “thank you” to put your customers in a good mood. Being kind and polite works wonders. And it should technically be the easiest part of your job! In some cases, you may want to go the extra mile to say “thank you”. Send personal messages of gratitude either through handwritten notes or emails. Offer up a free gift now and again. Taking the time to show your appreciation will always shine a favourable light on your brand.
Don’t forget to take our Customer Satisfaction Survey. As a further show of our appreciation, you’ll automatically be entered into our monthly draw for $100.00!
“Imprezzio Marketing has been with MeloTel for 4 years and their service has been outstanding over the years. Their customer support team is always extremely helpful and always responds and resolves any issues that we have. Thank you MeloTel for providing us with such great service. READ MORE"
“When TK Enterprises found MeloTel 2 years ago, it was in a crisis situation. Our previous VoIP provider had left us in the lurch and within days, MeloTel had us back up and running and we’ve never looked back since. We started with VoIP services and have worked with them to bring our company’s technology levels up to be more cutting edge and competitive while reducing costs and mitigating risk the entire time. READ MORE"
“Benjamin Verde Incorporated has been a loyal MeloTel customer since 2013. We are able to provide a variety of Artist and Entertainment related solutions such as Web Hosting, Artist Marketing and Artist Funding to clients across Canada. By utilizing MeloTel’s robust products and services our agents are able to provide fast and efficient customer care to various radio stations, record companies, independent artist as well as popular international brands via Benjamin Verde’s VXCO.net portal. READ MORE"
“As the leaders in promotional advertising with over 25 years experience we strive to satisfy all of our clients’ needs when it comes to marketing them and their businesses. We go over and above to make sure that all of their advertising demands are met with no exceptions. MeloTel and Synergy have been in business together since providing exceptional VoIP and technical services. READ MORE"
“I have been a MeloTel customer since 2009 and wanted to tell you how much my whole office appreciates your services. Life becomes a lot easier when someone is there to help when we need it. That kind of service is why we will remain a loyal customer for many years to come. Thank you! READ MORE"
“The transition to MeloTel has been exceptional on a number of levels. Cost savings of more than 50% compared to our old traditional multi-line system is a welcome benefit, but the service and features are what we are most pleased with. MeloTel gives us the capability to enhance our service to clients with features like “Find Me-Follow Me” which allows us to answer our main office lines from anywhere, at any time with our smart phones or soft phones. READ MORE"
“Toronto Cosmetic Surgery Institute is a plastic surgery clinic, located in downtown Toronto. On site we have a fully functional, state of the art surgical facility. MeloTel assisted us when we went paperless a couple years ago in replacing and restructuring our computer hardware and network. They have been providing us with IT support ever since. Whether it be remote sessions that are required, or on site visits, the service MeloTel provides is always quick and efficient. READ MORE"
“Global Mentoring Solutions (GMS) is a North American based, white labelled outsourced help desk provider that partners with major ISPs, eLearning Support Providers and mid-market IT Service Providers. With MeloTel’s telephone infrastructure services GMS is able to provide support for over 8,000 technical support interactions per month! GMS has been relying on MeloTel’s expertise and professional support services since 2010. READ MORE"