Each and every week, MeloTel’s Founder and CEO, John Meloche sends out a newsletter to those who have subscribed to the MeloTel emailing list. In each newsletter, John personally reflects about his mission statement for the company, reveals news about products and services and offers assistance to anyone who needs it. MeloTel’s newsletters are light, yet informative ways of keeping in regular touch with customers.
We’ve found that they also do a wonderful job of keeping subscribers up to date about new features, promotions and events. The useful information contained in each newsletter helps to garner greater attention for the features that are most beneficial to our customer base. By sending out newsletters to your email subscribers, you can better communicate the goals of your company, helping you to garner greater business.
If you haven’t yet started to send out company newsletters on a regular basis, here are five important reasons why you should:
1. It keeps your brand in the forefront of your customers’ minds. You know the saying “out of sight, out of mind”? You help to avoid feeling the effects of the old adage by communicating with your clients on a regular basis. Newsletters, emailed weekly, may not necessarily generate immediate business all the time, but they’ll certain help to keep your company name on the minds of subscribers who receive them. This plays well when customers require your services in the future.
2. It generates business from your current clients. We just mentioned that newsletters don’t always generate immediate business – but that doesn’t mean they generate no business at all. In fact, well-written newsletters intrigue readers to dig further into the news that is revealed. It’s often said that it’s easier to impress current customers than it is to garner the attention of people who’ve never heard of you. By sending out email newsletters each week, you’re bound to elicit some extra phone calls.
3. It provides useful information. With content marketing being such a focal point of businesses across North America these days, it’s important to remember just how effective it is to give your customers things for “free”. Your newsletters can be written in such ways that they provide helpful advice, tips and tricks. With such useful tidbits being doled out for free, it helps for your brand to garner the reputation of a go-to source of information. This will translate into paying customers when the time is right for them.
4. It generates traffic to your site. Any good newsletter will include links that direct readers to your company website. Such links can be for recent blog posts and/or product pages. No matter what, the concept is to drive traffic to your site and encourage visitors to learn more about what your business has to offer. This, in turn, should get them interested in speaking with you directly to learn more about how your business can help them. As always, the more traffic directed to your site, the more opportunities you have to welcome new customers to your business.
5. It makes it easier to sell your products and services. When your customer base is informed of your special features through your newsletters, they are better able to make informed buying decisions. While your newsletter is meant to entice direct phone calls, you’ll know that the information given in the newsletter has already started the education process. In other words, newsletters help you to not have to start from scratch. Opening the door for customers to learn more about the products and services you write about is a key to boosting sales.
MeloTel is proud to announce that Email Marketing & Newsletters have been added to the list of services offered by our Bloggers & Creative Writers For Hire. For more information, please don’t hesitate to contact us at 1-888-MELOTEL or use the Live Chat feature on our website!
“Imprezzio Marketing has been with MeloTel for 4 years and their service has been outstanding over the years. Their customer support team is always extremely helpful and always responds and resolves any issues that we have. Thank you MeloTel for providing us with such great service. READ MORE"
“When TK Enterprises found MeloTel 2 years ago, it was in a crisis situation. Our previous VoIP provider had left us in the lurch and within days, MeloTel had us back up and running and we’ve never looked back since. We started with VoIP services and have worked with them to bring our company’s technology levels up to be more cutting edge and competitive while reducing costs and mitigating risk the entire time. READ MORE"
“Benjamin Verde Incorporated has been a loyal MeloTel customer since 2013. We are able to provide a variety of Artist and Entertainment related solutions such as Web Hosting, Artist Marketing and Artist Funding to clients across Canada. By utilizing MeloTel’s robust products and services our agents are able to provide fast and efficient customer care to various radio stations, record companies, independent artist as well as popular international brands via Benjamin Verde’s VXCO.net portal. READ MORE"
“As the leaders in promotional advertising with over 25 years experience we strive to satisfy all of our clients’ needs when it comes to marketing them and their businesses. We go over and above to make sure that all of their advertising demands are met with no exceptions. MeloTel and Synergy have been in business together since providing exceptional VoIP and technical services. READ MORE"
“I have been a MeloTel customer since 2009 and wanted to tell you how much my whole office appreciates your services. Life becomes a lot easier when someone is there to help when we need it. That kind of service is why we will remain a loyal customer for many years to come. Thank you! READ MORE"
“The transition to MeloTel has been exceptional on a number of levels. Cost savings of more than 50% compared to our old traditional multi-line system is a welcome benefit, but the service and features are what we are most pleased with. MeloTel gives us the capability to enhance our service to clients with features like “Find Me-Follow Me” which allows us to answer our main office lines from anywhere, at any time with our smart phones or soft phones. READ MORE"
“Toronto Cosmetic Surgery Institute is a plastic surgery clinic, located in downtown Toronto. On site we have a fully functional, state of the art surgical facility. MeloTel assisted us when we went paperless a couple years ago in replacing and restructuring our computer hardware and network. They have been providing us with IT support ever since. Whether it be remote sessions that are required, or on site visits, the service MeloTel provides is always quick and efficient. READ MORE"
“Global Mentoring Solutions (GMS) is a North American based, white labelled outsourced help desk provider that partners with major ISPs, eLearning Support Providers and mid-market IT Service Providers. With MeloTel’s telephone infrastructure services GMS is able to provide support for over 8,000 technical support interactions per month! GMS has been relying on MeloTel’s expertise and professional support services since 2010. READ MORE"