‘Tis the season to be giving. And since you’re in the giving mood, it’s important that you don’t forget that all-important person on your list that you likely often forget. You! Okay, well to be more specific, your business deserves your generosity this holiday season. Generally speaking, people see the new year as a time for change. New Year’s Resolutions are all the rage this time of year, so maybe it’s time you pick one for yourself.
Do you still use an ancient traditional landline to conduct business over the telephone? Perhaps, 2015 should be your starting point for switching to VoIP technology. There are many different benefits that come with using VoIP telephones that you may never have considered before. Among the biggest bonuses you’ll get by making the switch are all of the new capabilities that VoIP can give you that traditional landlines cannot. Here are five great benefits.
1. Big time savings. The holiday season traditionally brings about bigger bills thanks to excessive shopping for gifts. However, it also often results in larger phone bills thanks to all of those phone calls you’re making to family members and friends who live abroad. VoIP uses the internet. So the only cost to using it is the monthly internet bill that you’re used to getting. VoIP helps you to save big time on those long distance bills.
2. Conference calling. On a traditional phone line, you can only have two people speak to each other at a time. With VoIP, you have the ability to set up conference calls with an entire group of individuals from various locations. And they’re all able to communicate in real time. This enables you to conduct business meetings in ways that you never could before. Talk about taking things to the next level in the new year!
3. Inexpensive user hardware and software. When you use VoIP technology to manage your phone lines, you don’t require any additional expensive hardware. As long as you have an internet connection and a computer, all you’ll need is a sound card, speakers and a microphone to communicate with whoever you like across the world. Ask us about our inexpensive equipment that can help you get the ball rolling!
4. Local and toll free number portability. Is your new year going to start off in a new location? If you’re thinking of moving, you’ll be happy to know that your phone number doesn’t have to change. Even if you’re moving to a location with a different area code, your VoIP phone number can remain the same. In fact, you can operate your business using the same phone number even if doesn’t have a physical location!
5. Voice mail in your email. This is one of the most fascinating benefits to VoIP telephone lines. If you’re unavailable at the time of a call and the caller has to leave a message, your system can transfer that message as a WAV file to your email inbox. This allows you to check and modify your voicemail from literally anywhere that you have an internet connection. You’ll never miss another important message again.
At MeloTel, we consider ourselves experts in the world of VoIP technology. We’d be more than happy to answer any questions you may have about our VoIP telephone services. We know that it’s not always easy to convince yourself that change is necessary. But before the new year rolls around, you may want to consider this change to your business. Give us a call today by dialing 1-888-MELOTEL!
“Imprezzio Marketing has been with MeloTel for 4 years and their service has been outstanding over the years. Their customer support team is always extremely helpful and always responds and resolves any issues that we have. Thank you MeloTel for providing us with such great service. READ MORE"
“When TK Enterprises found MeloTel 2 years ago, it was in a crisis situation. Our previous VoIP provider had left us in the lurch and within days, MeloTel had us back up and running and we’ve never looked back since. We started with VoIP services and have worked with them to bring our company’s technology levels up to be more cutting edge and competitive while reducing costs and mitigating risk the entire time. READ MORE"
“Benjamin Verde Incorporated has been a loyal MeloTel customer since 2013. We are able to provide a variety of Artist and Entertainment related solutions such as Web Hosting, Artist Marketing and Artist Funding to clients across Canada. By utilizing MeloTel’s robust products and services our agents are able to provide fast and efficient customer care to various radio stations, record companies, independent artist as well as popular international brands via Benjamin Verde’s VXCO.net portal. READ MORE"
“As the leaders in promotional advertising with over 25 years experience we strive to satisfy all of our clients’ needs when it comes to marketing them and their businesses. We go over and above to make sure that all of their advertising demands are met with no exceptions. MeloTel and Synergy have been in business together since providing exceptional VoIP and technical services. READ MORE"
“I have been a MeloTel customer since 2009 and wanted to tell you how much my whole office appreciates your services. Life becomes a lot easier when someone is there to help when we need it. That kind of service is why we will remain a loyal customer for many years to come. Thank you! READ MORE"
“The transition to MeloTel has been exceptional on a number of levels. Cost savings of more than 50% compared to our old traditional multi-line system is a welcome benefit, but the service and features are what we are most pleased with. MeloTel gives us the capability to enhance our service to clients with features like “Find Me-Follow Me” which allows us to answer our main office lines from anywhere, at any time with our smart phones or soft phones. READ MORE"
“Toronto Cosmetic Surgery Institute is a plastic surgery clinic, located in downtown Toronto. On site we have a fully functional, state of the art surgical facility. MeloTel assisted us when we went paperless a couple years ago in replacing and restructuring our computer hardware and network. They have been providing us with IT support ever since. Whether it be remote sessions that are required, or on site visits, the service MeloTel provides is always quick and efficient. READ MORE"
“Global Mentoring Solutions (GMS) is a North American based, white labelled outsourced help desk provider that partners with major ISPs, eLearning Support Providers and mid-market IT Service Providers. With MeloTel’s telephone infrastructure services GMS is able to provide support for over 8,000 technical support interactions per month! GMS has been relying on MeloTel’s expertise and professional support services since 2010. READ MORE"