It’s a pretty exciting time for us, here at MeloTel. Having completed our quite arduous data migration earlier this week, we are now in a position to serve our clients better than ever before. We’d just like to take this opportunity to thank all of you, once again, for your patience during this process. We’re happy to report that all services are up and running and that we’re, of course, still available to answer any questions you may have when you call us at 1-888-MELOTEL.
Of course, we love taking your phone calls. After all, VoIP Commercial Telephone services is what MeloTel is all about. Well, it’s not what we’re ALL about. But it’s certainly what we are experts at. Not only did our VoIP technology expertise help to begin our business years ago, but it is what we remain focused on today. We’re so very pleased to be continually welcoming new clients to this service on a regular basis.
However, we also love blogging. Could you tell? And we’re excited about the many new clients we’ve taken on who enjoy our Blogging Services. There’s a lot of hype around the whole concept of blogging these days. With the internet so globally popular, it only makes sense for your company website to have a blog. Here are five big benefits to getting one started up to help boost your brand.
1. Increased search engine optimization. SEO is a very popular acronym in our tech-savvy society. How often are people finding your website when they are typing words related to your industry into search engines? You’re able to increase your ranking with the more keywords you have in your blogs. The more content you post, the better. Blogging makes your site easy to find when people begin Googling.
2. A boost in sales. Blogs can do a lot to help you to earn additional revenue. After all, they greatly function as ways to advertise your business. Blogs, you could argue, are mini-commercials. You can advertise the various products and services you offer, while explaining just how beneficial they all are to your client base. Blogging helps you to highlight your expertise, giving would-be customers more incentive to work with you.
3. An established identity. Your blog is your voice. It helps you to establish an identity within your industry. It gives your company a personality that people can relate to. Blogging allows for your readers to get to know you better. We mentioned that blogs can function as “mini-commercials”. But they do so much more than that by providing personal insight into your identity as both a person and a business owner.
4. A larger following. Which business owner does not want to grow his or her client base? When you blog, you afford yourself the opportunity to attract like-minded individuals. If people are interested in what you have to say, they will continue to visit your website in an effort to learn more from you. The more visits that your website receives, the more likely it is that your products and services will become better known, and therefore, sought after.
5. A greater education. We have to admit. Blogging has truly helped us to learn so much more about the various business types that are out there. A strong blog requires research. And scouring the internet for useful content to add to your blog helps you to learn so much about a variety of topics. The more you blog, the more you learn. But, to be honest, with your busy schedule, you likely don’t have time for it yourself! That’s where MeloTel comes in.
Let our Bloggers For Hire begin blogging for you today! Give us a call at 1-888-MELOTEL to get started.
“Imprezzio Marketing has been with MeloTel for 4 years and their service has been outstanding over the years. Their customer support team is always extremely helpful and always responds and resolves any issues that we have. Thank you MeloTel for providing us with such great service. READ MORE"
“When TK Enterprises found MeloTel 2 years ago, it was in a crisis situation. Our previous VoIP provider had left us in the lurch and within days, MeloTel had us back up and running and we’ve never looked back since. We started with VoIP services and have worked with them to bring our company’s technology levels up to be more cutting edge and competitive while reducing costs and mitigating risk the entire time. READ MORE"
“Benjamin Verde Incorporated has been a loyal MeloTel customer since 2013. We are able to provide a variety of Artist and Entertainment related solutions such as Web Hosting, Artist Marketing and Artist Funding to clients across Canada. By utilizing MeloTel’s robust products and services our agents are able to provide fast and efficient customer care to various radio stations, record companies, independent artist as well as popular international brands via Benjamin Verde’s VXCO.net portal. READ MORE"
“As the leaders in promotional advertising with over 25 years experience we strive to satisfy all of our clients’ needs when it comes to marketing them and their businesses. We go over and above to make sure that all of their advertising demands are met with no exceptions. MeloTel and Synergy have been in business together since providing exceptional VoIP and technical services. READ MORE"
“I have been a MeloTel customer since 2009 and wanted to tell you how much my whole office appreciates your services. Life becomes a lot easier when someone is there to help when we need it. That kind of service is why we will remain a loyal customer for many years to come. Thank you! READ MORE"
“Toronto Cosmetic Surgery Institute is a plastic surgery clinic, located in downtown Toronto. On site we have a fully functional, state of the art surgical facility. MeloTel assisted us when we went paperless a couple years ago in replacing and restructuring our computer hardware and network. They have been providing us with IT support ever since. Whether it be remote sessions that are required, or on site visits, the service MeloTel provides is always quick and efficient. READ MORE"
“Global Mentoring Solutions (GMS) is a North American based, white labelled outsourced help desk provider that partners with major ISPs, eLearning Support Providers and mid-market IT Service Providers. With MeloTel’s telephone infrastructure services GMS is able to provide support for over 8,000 technical support interactions per month! GMS has been relying on MeloTel’s expertise and professional support services since 2010. READ MORE"