In our last blog, we revisited the ever-popular topic of VoIP technology and discussed how adopting it at your business can help you to have your best new year ever! For small business owners, VoIP helps for their businesses to both operate and present themselves as “big corporations”. At least, this is what our clients tell us. The many features that come along with VoIP telephone systems allow your business to “step it up”.
“It really helps for things to run a lot more efficiently,” commented one of our clients this week, “It not only makes us seem more professional, but it helps us to function a lot more professionally too. Instead of missing calls, our calls are now directed to the right extension. Either that, or I’m getting my messages in my email, so I don’t have to worry about any getting lost in the cracks.”
What ways are you looking to both increase your productivity and customer satisfaction rates in the new year? In case you’re not already convinced that VoIP telephone technology can help you to pull off both, today’s blog is for you! By giving VoIP a try in 2015, we’re sure that you’ll experience a myriad of incredible benefits for your business. Here are five more VoIP benefits for you to consider.
1. You’ll present yourself as more professional. As mentioned, VoIP technology helps for your small business to function like a big corporation. When you’re unable to answer calls because they are coming in after hours, your Automated Attendant Receptionist allows for your callers to listen to auto-attendant voice menus that provide various options and actions. It’s like having a secretary who works around the clock!
2. You can better screen your calls. Part of managing your day-to-day operations properly is being able to prioritize. With your VoIP telephone system, your Call Routing feature will allow you to filter your incoming calls based on your Caller ID. As well, you’ll know the statuses of the users and the times of each call while being able to perform a set of predefined actions, such as hanging up and transferring callers to certain destinations on or off network.
3. You can customize your hold times to suit your brand. With VoIP, your business will not give off that “run of the mill” vibe. The Music On Hold option enables you to specifically set up your hold music or messages that can convey your brand’s message. You can even allow callers on hold to hear your company’s theme song or pre-recorded messages that advertise your most recent specials!
4. You can better inform your clients. Customers don’t like to be left in the dark. If they call you after hours, it’s best that they know when a better time would be to contact you or, better yet, that someone else can help them at that time. Your Out of Office Options feature lets callers know your hours of operation but, more importantly, automatically direct them to an after-hours line or to a voicemail system.
5. You can set up conference calls. In 2015, your business meetings will be able to take on a whole new life. That is, they won’t always have to be done in person! With Mobile and Conferencing, you’ll be able to schedule and have multiple conferences. The conference centre feature supports both one-time and recurring conferences. Even when you’re out of the office, you can still create or join existing conferences.
Let’s make 2015 your best business year yet. To learn more about MeloTel’s VoIP Telephone Features, call 1-888-MELOTEL today!
“Imprezzio Marketing has been with MeloTel for 4 years and their service has been outstanding over the years. Their customer support team is always extremely helpful and always responds and resolves any issues that we have. Thank you MeloTel for providing us with such great service. READ MORE"
“When TK Enterprises found MeloTel 2 years ago, it was in a crisis situation. Our previous VoIP provider had left us in the lurch and within days, MeloTel had us back up and running and we’ve never looked back since. We started with VoIP services and have worked with them to bring our company’s technology levels up to be more cutting edge and competitive while reducing costs and mitigating risk the entire time. READ MORE"
“Benjamin Verde Incorporated has been a loyal MeloTel customer since 2013. We are able to provide a variety of Artist and Entertainment related solutions such as Web Hosting, Artist Marketing and Artist Funding to clients across Canada. By utilizing MeloTel’s robust products and services our agents are able to provide fast and efficient customer care to various radio stations, record companies, independent artist as well as popular international brands via Benjamin Verde’s VXCO.net portal. READ MORE"
“As the leaders in promotional advertising with over 25 years experience we strive to satisfy all of our clients’ needs when it comes to marketing them and their businesses. We go over and above to make sure that all of their advertising demands are met with no exceptions. MeloTel and Synergy have been in business together since providing exceptional VoIP and technical services. READ MORE"
“I have been a MeloTel customer since 2009 and wanted to tell you how much my whole office appreciates your services. Life becomes a lot easier when someone is there to help when we need it. That kind of service is why we will remain a loyal customer for many years to come. Thank you! READ MORE"
“The transition to MeloTel has been exceptional on a number of levels. Cost savings of more than 50% compared to our old traditional multi-line system is a welcome benefit, but the service and features are what we are most pleased with. MeloTel gives us the capability to enhance our service to clients with features like “Find Me-Follow Me” which allows us to answer our main office lines from anywhere, at any time with our smart phones or soft phones. READ MORE"
“Toronto Cosmetic Surgery Institute is a plastic surgery clinic, located in downtown Toronto. On site we have a fully functional, state of the art surgical facility. MeloTel assisted us when we went paperless a couple years ago in replacing and restructuring our computer hardware and network. They have been providing us with IT support ever since. Whether it be remote sessions that are required, or on site visits, the service MeloTel provides is always quick and efficient. READ MORE"
“Global Mentoring Solutions (GMS) is a North American based, white labelled outsourced help desk provider that partners with major ISPs, eLearning Support Providers and mid-market IT Service Providers. With MeloTel’s telephone infrastructure services GMS is able to provide support for over 8,000 technical support interactions per month! GMS has been relying on MeloTel’s expertise and professional support services since 2010. READ MORE"