All good relationships have good communication as part of their foundations. And as a business owner, you’re undoubtedly aware that this goes double for the relationships you’ve developed with your clients. It’s not just about keeping in touch. It’s also about making your customers know that they are valued. This includes calling them by name, remembering important details about them and keeping them regularly informed.
It’s important to treat your customers as you would your friends and other loved ones. No, you may not be showing up at all of their birthday parties. But a genuine and friendly approach to all of your interactions with them will go a very long way. At MeloTel, we insist upon being good communicators. There are a number of benefits to being a good communicator. Here are our top five.
1. It Makes You Do A Better Job. When communication is crystal clear, you can’t help but be able to pinpoint exactly what your customers’ needs are. This includes asking important questions, verifying information and following up to make sure that there is a clear understanding. Being attentive and exhibiting good listening skills will also ensure that you quickly correct mistakes in the event that the job wasn’t done right the first time.
2. It Increases Your Sales. Communicating clearly will impress your clients. If you are looking to boost sales, it’s important to reinforce the various benefits of your brand to your customers. Again, active listening will help you to discover ways that your company can directly address the needs of its client base. When you’re a good communicator, you’re bound to grow your customer base and boost your sales.
3. It Makes For Easy Transitions. All companies go through changes. You may add new items to your product line or rearrange the way that you provide your service. It’s important to never throw your customers off. Giving ample notice of any changes is of paramount importance. As well, communicating how the changes in your company will benefit your clients will go a long way in keeping them happy.
4. It Shows That You Care. All good relationships require effort. If you truly want your relationships to be long-lasting strong ones, you can’t take them for granted. Water your proverbial relationship plant! Take the time to put in those phone calls or write those emails. Staying in touch is integral to maintaining and growing your customer base. When your clients need your services again, they’ll be bound to call on you.
5. It Adds Value To Your Brand. Chances are that your customers don’t just come to you because they like the products that you sell. In today’s world, consumers need to enjoy their shopping experiences. Giving people more for their money begins and ends with how they feel when they complete their transactions with your company. Add value to the buying experience by communicating with your clients regularly.
We’d love to take this opportunity to communicate to you the various and wonderful ways that MeloTel helps its clients communicate with clients of their own. Our Single Number Reach feature ensures that you never miss another important phone call. Our SHOUTcast Hosting allows you to become your own radio talk show host. And our DaFeeder Preview Dialer is the perfect choice for your call centre.
For more information on these and other great products and services that will help you to be a great communicator, call 1-888-MELOTEL.
“Imprezzio Marketing has been with MeloTel for 4 years and their service has been outstanding over the years. Their customer support team is always extremely helpful and always responds and resolves any issues that we have. Thank you MeloTel for providing us with such great service. READ MORE"
“When TK Enterprises found MeloTel 2 years ago, it was in a crisis situation. Our previous VoIP provider had left us in the lurch and within days, MeloTel had us back up and running and we’ve never looked back since. We started with VoIP services and have worked with them to bring our company’s technology levels up to be more cutting edge and competitive while reducing costs and mitigating risk the entire time. READ MORE"
“Benjamin Verde Incorporated has been a loyal MeloTel customer since 2013. We are able to provide a variety of Artist and Entertainment related solutions such as Web Hosting, Artist Marketing and Artist Funding to clients across Canada. By utilizing MeloTel’s robust products and services our agents are able to provide fast and efficient customer care to various radio stations, record companies, independent artist as well as popular international brands via Benjamin Verde’s VXCO.net portal. READ MORE"
“As the leaders in promotional advertising with over 25 years experience we strive to satisfy all of our clients’ needs when it comes to marketing them and their businesses. We go over and above to make sure that all of their advertising demands are met with no exceptions. MeloTel and Synergy have been in business together since providing exceptional VoIP and technical services. READ MORE"
“I have been a MeloTel customer since 2009 and wanted to tell you how much my whole office appreciates your services. Life becomes a lot easier when someone is there to help when we need it. That kind of service is why we will remain a loyal customer for many years to come. Thank you! READ MORE"
“Toronto Cosmetic Surgery Institute is a plastic surgery clinic, located in downtown Toronto. On site we have a fully functional, state of the art surgical facility. MeloTel assisted us when we went paperless a couple years ago in replacing and restructuring our computer hardware and network. They have been providing us with IT support ever since. Whether it be remote sessions that are required, or on site visits, the service MeloTel provides is always quick and efficient. READ MORE"
“Global Mentoring Solutions (GMS) is a North American based, white labelled outsourced help desk provider that partners with major ISPs, eLearning Support Providers and mid-market IT Service Providers. With MeloTel’s telephone infrastructure services GMS is able to provide support for over 8,000 technical support interactions per month! GMS has been relying on MeloTel’s expertise and professional support services since 2010. READ MORE"