As you may have noticed, MeloTel is keen on being a company that is very accessible to its customers. In our last blog, we introduced our brand new “Live Chat Support” feature that provides our website’s visitors with live and immediate access to information of all kinds. We love being able to provide our customers with the convenience of being able to have their questions answered immediately.
Being accessible takes a lot of work. And it’s certainly not easy for every business owner. Especially for those who do a lot of travelling, keeping in touch can be hard. But it doesn’t mean that it’s any less important to your customers to be able to reach you. This is why it’s wise to forward your calls. Ideally, when your customers call your main line, they’ll still be able to reach you wherever you may be.
Here are five benefits of forwarding your calls:
1. It makes you available when you’re outside of your office. You shouldn’t have to rely on your location in order for your customers to be able to rely on you. When you forward the calls that come into your office to the phone you have on your person, it enables you to address customer concerns and questions immediately. This conveys to your client base that they can depend on you to meet their needs whenever they arise.
2. It helps for your customers to avoid leaving voicemails. Not everyone is a fan of leaving messages. This is especially true for those who require immediate assistance. As well, being inundated with what feels like countless voicemails can only add unneeded stress to your day. Forwarding your calls minimizes the need for voicemails. It helps you to not miss important calls that may never be made again if you can’t be found.
3. It allows you to be mobile. Most modern-day business owners don’t stay confined to their offices. Many of them travel in order to attend business meetings, trade shows and other functions that assist them in promoting their brands. Today, you don’t have to be in your office in order to conduct business. Call forwarding gives you the freedom to go wherever you need to be without losing touch with the clients who matter so much to your business.
4. It enables you to expand your presence. Perhaps your company has more than one number that customers use to dial it. Some business owners choose to use local numbers only while others enjoy the benefits that come with offering toll-free numbers to their customers. No matter how many numbers you have, it pays dividends to have them all forwarded to the one number that will find you in order to expand your presence anywhere in the world.
5. It lets you take advantage of the latest advances in modern technology. At MeloTel, we proudly offer our clients the incredible Single Number Reach service. With this innovative service, customers can forward their local numbers to up to five different phone numbers of their choice! Call forwarding has never been made so easy. Clients who take advantage of this service enjoy knowing that they’ll never miss important phone calls again.
Absolutely perfect for the small business on the go, Single Number Reach is a virtual phone number service that will ring any five devices of your choice whenever your main number is dialled. No matter where you are or what device you’re using, you can be assured that your phone calls will get to you. For more information about Single Number Reach, don’t hesitate to call 1-888-MELOTEL or use the “Live Chat Support” feature on our website!
“Imprezzio Marketing has been with MeloTel for 4 years and their service has been outstanding over the years. Their customer support team is always extremely helpful and always responds and resolves any issues that we have. Thank you MeloTel for providing us with such great service. READ MORE"
“When TK Enterprises found MeloTel 2 years ago, it was in a crisis situation. Our previous VoIP provider had left us in the lurch and within days, MeloTel had us back up and running and we’ve never looked back since. We started with VoIP services and have worked with them to bring our company’s technology levels up to be more cutting edge and competitive while reducing costs and mitigating risk the entire time. READ MORE"
“Benjamin Verde Incorporated has been a loyal MeloTel customer since 2013. We are able to provide a variety of Artist and Entertainment related solutions such as Web Hosting, Artist Marketing and Artist Funding to clients across Canada. By utilizing MeloTel’s robust products and services our agents are able to provide fast and efficient customer care to various radio stations, record companies, independent artist as well as popular international brands via Benjamin Verde’s VXCO.net portal. READ MORE"
“As the leaders in promotional advertising with over 25 years experience we strive to satisfy all of our clients’ needs when it comes to marketing them and their businesses. We go over and above to make sure that all of their advertising demands are met with no exceptions. MeloTel and Synergy have been in business together since providing exceptional VoIP and technical services. READ MORE"
“I have been a MeloTel customer since 2009 and wanted to tell you how much my whole office appreciates your services. Life becomes a lot easier when someone is there to help when we need it. That kind of service is why we will remain a loyal customer for many years to come. Thank you! READ MORE"
“Toronto Cosmetic Surgery Institute is a plastic surgery clinic, located in downtown Toronto. On site we have a fully functional, state of the art surgical facility. MeloTel assisted us when we went paperless a couple years ago in replacing and restructuring our computer hardware and network. They have been providing us with IT support ever since. Whether it be remote sessions that are required, or on site visits, the service MeloTel provides is always quick and efficient. READ MORE"
“Global Mentoring Solutions (GMS) is a North American based, white labelled outsourced help desk provider that partners with major ISPs, eLearning Support Providers and mid-market IT Service Providers. With MeloTel’s telephone infrastructure services GMS is able to provide support for over 8,000 technical support interactions per month! GMS has been relying on MeloTel’s expertise and professional support services since 2010. READ MORE"