At MeloTel, we greatly champion the use of the telephone to conduct business. It doesn’t matter how much time passes, the good old telephone will always be an incredibly useful communication device. Well…perhaps, we should say the good “new” telephone. You see, MeloTel’s Commercial Phone Services offer incomparable communication power over the cloud. The internet has taken over as the number one way to keep in touch with people all over the world.
Of course, this also means that email is a very powerful tool. It’s unlikely you’ll find any business owner not using an email account to communicate with clients, colleagues and suppliers. But that doesn’t mean that all business owners are all that email-savvy. It may not seem like a complicated task, but it does require a certain degree of dedication to make sure that you are responding to all of your emails professionally. It’s simply good for business.
Here are five benefits to using email to conduct business:
1. It’s a lot faster than traditional mail. There’s a reason that the traditional mailing of letters is now known as “snail mail”. In many cases, it takes several days, or even weeks, for the messages to be received. Although there will always be a need for standard mailing – such as the sending of packages and parcels – emails get to their recipients within seconds. This helps you to avoid delays in such business tasks as providing customer service and/or sending and receiving pertinent product information.
2. It provides you with greater access to a larger customer base. Email enables you to communicate just as effectively with someone clear across the globe as you would someone sitting at the desk beside you. It allows you to send emails at any time of the day or night without fear that you will be intruding or interrupting something. Email, as you know, also enables you to communicate with a large number of people via one message.
3. It’s an excellent marketing tool. Naturally, many business owners send out emails that advertise the products and services offered by their companies. Sending out e-newsletters, for example, is a great way to advertise a new promotion to a mass audience. Not to mention, it’s an incredibly cost-effective way to spread the word about your brand. Email marketing also encourages others to forward along your messages to others who may be interested in them.
4. It’s an important customer service tool. Today, customers don’t just have to call you in order to receive customer service. They can email as well. This enables them to contact you at any time of day or night with a question or concern. This is convenient because many customers are often busy working during your business hours. The convenience of email also allows you to respond at hours around the clock. This can greatly help to boost your brand’s image.
5. It saves you money. Although MeloTel’s Commercial Phone Services already help for customers to save a lot of money on what used to be their long distance bills, sending emails provides the same benefit. Using email instead of mail also reduces costs on postage, shipping supplies and employee resources. And MeloTel can help you with that too!
For more information on MeloTel’s Domain, Email & Web Hosting, please don’t hesitate to contact us at 1-888-MELOTEL or use the “Live Chat Support” feature on our website!
“Imprezzio Marketing has been with MeloTel for 4 years and their service has been outstanding over the years. Their customer support team is always extremely helpful and always responds and resolves any issues that we have. Thank you MeloTel for providing us with such great service. READ MORE"
“When TK Enterprises found MeloTel 2 years ago, it was in a crisis situation. Our previous VoIP provider had left us in the lurch and within days, MeloTel had us back up and running and we’ve never looked back since. We started with VoIP services and have worked with them to bring our company’s technology levels up to be more cutting edge and competitive while reducing costs and mitigating risk the entire time. READ MORE"
“Benjamin Verde Incorporated has been a loyal MeloTel customer since 2013. We are able to provide a variety of Artist and Entertainment related solutions such as Web Hosting, Artist Marketing and Artist Funding to clients across Canada. By utilizing MeloTel’s robust products and services our agents are able to provide fast and efficient customer care to various radio stations, record companies, independent artist as well as popular international brands via Benjamin Verde’s VXCO.net portal. READ MORE"
“As the leaders in promotional advertising with over 25 years experience we strive to satisfy all of our clients’ needs when it comes to marketing them and their businesses. We go over and above to make sure that all of their advertising demands are met with no exceptions. MeloTel and Synergy have been in business together since providing exceptional VoIP and technical services. READ MORE"
“I have been a MeloTel customer since 2009 and wanted to tell you how much my whole office appreciates your services. Life becomes a lot easier when someone is there to help when we need it. That kind of service is why we will remain a loyal customer for many years to come. Thank you! READ MORE"
“Toronto Cosmetic Surgery Institute is a plastic surgery clinic, located in downtown Toronto. On site we have a fully functional, state of the art surgical facility. MeloTel assisted us when we went paperless a couple years ago in replacing and restructuring our computer hardware and network. They have been providing us with IT support ever since. Whether it be remote sessions that are required, or on site visits, the service MeloTel provides is always quick and efficient. READ MORE"
“Global Mentoring Solutions (GMS) is a North American based, white labelled outsourced help desk provider that partners with major ISPs, eLearning Support Providers and mid-market IT Service Providers. With MeloTel’s telephone infrastructure services GMS is able to provide support for over 8,000 technical support interactions per month! GMS has been relying on MeloTel’s expertise and professional support services since 2010. READ MORE"