You can’t help but be heartbroken over the fact that the Toronto Raptors lost their bid to move forward in the playoffs at the end of yesterday’s Game 7 matchup with the Brooklyn Nets. Even if you’re not from Toronto, and even if you’re not a basketball fan, your heart must feel something for the thousands of young basketball fans who religiously showed up at the Air Canada Centre to cheer on their team each game.
Becoming known as “Jurassic Park” all throughout the NBA, the huge legion of Raptors fans showed what dedication is all about. We couldn’t help but look at the Raptors fan base as a perfect example of the type of loyalty you can attain when you put your all into pleasing those who follow you. In other words, as a business owner, you should be reminded that those who support your brand deserve your constant care and attention.
In the business world, it should go without saying that top-notch customer service is important. More than just important, it’s imperative that you treat your customers with ultimate shows of respect. At MeloTel, we strive to make sure that each and every one of our interactions with our customers are memorable ones. As you may have guessed, there are many benefits to maintaining an excellent customer service regimen. Here are our top five:
1. It sets you apart from your competition. If your customers are truly going to feel that there is something different about your organization, it will have to come by way of the interactions they have with it. It’s important to set your brand apart from its competitors by giving your customers experiences that they can’t get anywhere else. Your customer service regimen can make or break a customer’s buying decisions.
2. It garners you repeat business. Your company succeeds when it increases sales and profits, right? What better way to do that than to have your customers continue to come back to you? When you make your customers happy, they’re not bound to forget about it. Make it easy for them to keep returning to your store by giving them amazing experiences each time they visit.
3. It will get you referrals. In addition to repeat business, an excellent customer service reputation will garner your brand recommendations. When people enjoy shopping at a particular place, they often tell their family members and friends about it. Subsequently, people also pass along the news about their bad experiences. The last thing you want is to have customers bad mouth your brand because of poor customer service.
4. It helps you to easily resolve complaints. A top-notch customer service regimen will firstly, help you to minimize complaints from angry customers. Secondly, it will put you in a great position to appropriately handle complaints whenever they may arise. The ways in which you handle the problems that customers have will arguably best help you to prove that your business is the best in its class.
5. It gives your brand significance. Without a customer base, your brand won’t stand for a whole lot in the business world. Your success is often measured by the number of people who support you. If you look at their fan base, it can be argued that the Raptors are the NBA’s most successful team. Your customers depend on you. Be sure that you are there for them when they need you to give your business the prestige it deserves.
We’d love for you to try out our brand of customer service. Call us at 1-888-MELOTEL today!
“Imprezzio Marketing has been with MeloTel for 4 years and their service has been outstanding over the years. Their customer support team is always extremely helpful and always responds and resolves any issues that we have. Thank you MeloTel for providing us with such great service. READ MORE"
“When TK Enterprises found MeloTel 2 years ago, it was in a crisis situation. Our previous VoIP provider had left us in the lurch and within days, MeloTel had us back up and running and we’ve never looked back since. We started with VoIP services and have worked with them to bring our company’s technology levels up to be more cutting edge and competitive while reducing costs and mitigating risk the entire time. READ MORE"
“Benjamin Verde Incorporated has been a loyal MeloTel customer since 2013. We are able to provide a variety of Artist and Entertainment related solutions such as Web Hosting, Artist Marketing and Artist Funding to clients across Canada. By utilizing MeloTel’s robust products and services our agents are able to provide fast and efficient customer care to various radio stations, record companies, independent artist as well as popular international brands via Benjamin Verde’s VXCO.net portal. READ MORE"
“As the leaders in promotional advertising with over 25 years experience we strive to satisfy all of our clients’ needs when it comes to marketing them and their businesses. We go over and above to make sure that all of their advertising demands are met with no exceptions. MeloTel and Synergy have been in business together since providing exceptional VoIP and technical services. READ MORE"
“I have been a MeloTel customer since 2009 and wanted to tell you how much my whole office appreciates your services. Life becomes a lot easier when someone is there to help when we need it. That kind of service is why we will remain a loyal customer for many years to come. Thank you! READ MORE"
“Toronto Cosmetic Surgery Institute is a plastic surgery clinic, located in downtown Toronto. On site we have a fully functional, state of the art surgical facility. MeloTel assisted us when we went paperless a couple years ago in replacing and restructuring our computer hardware and network. They have been providing us with IT support ever since. Whether it be remote sessions that are required, or on site visits, the service MeloTel provides is always quick and efficient. READ MORE"
“Global Mentoring Solutions (GMS) is a North American based, white labelled outsourced help desk provider that partners with major ISPs, eLearning Support Providers and mid-market IT Service Providers. With MeloTel’s telephone infrastructure services GMS is able to provide support for over 8,000 technical support interactions per month! GMS has been relying on MeloTel’s expertise and professional support services since 2010. READ MORE"