MeloTel has the privilege of working with a number of innovative and dedicated partners who have chosen to resell our collaborative services. Our partners are deriving significant value through the use of our solutions to complement their own offerings.
MeloTel Authorized Agent Program Overview
Gain residual revenues! At MeloTel, we’re all about helping you grow your residual income and maximize your potential in the telecom industry. We offer a unique program that lets you earn more, expand your market reach, and tap into new markets. It’s the ideal match for your business and a great way to help other small business owners grow at the same time.
Why you’ll love being a MeloTel Authorized Agent
- All you do is sell. MeloTel handles the setup, configuration, support and billing
- Generate upfront commissions and long-term residuals
- Generate revenue on the setup, ongoing services and hardware sales
- We provide cards, email, phone, support and all kinds of marketing materials
Why your customers will love MeloTel
- Amazing service, support and technology!
- Low-cost, hassle-free alternative to traditional phone systems and providers
- Reliable phone and internet fax service that is both easy to use and scalable
- Advanced features and functionality for multiple locations and virtual employees
- No setup or installation fees with low monthly service costs
Boost your reputation by partnering with MeloTel
We have a fantastic reputation for a reason. Every small and medium-sized business needs a phone system. Yet, most simply can’t afford on-premise IP or traditional PBX systems. With MeloTel, you have an affordable business phone solution you can offer that truly meets the needs of businesses of all sizes all across Canada.
Build a relationship with MeloTel
MeloTel takes pride in cultivating strong relationships with our partners. If you have a passion for excellent service and want to put your energy into a winning opportunity. Partner with us and join the other Authorized Agents across Canada who continue to invest their efforts into MeloTel.