In our last blog, we revisited the topic of VoIP technology and explained why it’s so great. Of course, VoIP isn’t a topic that we stray from very often. Considering that MeloTel’s is Canada’s Hosted Company, we’re only too happy to discuss the many virtues of Voice over Internet Protocol and explain why making the switch from traditional landlines to VoIP telephones is great for your business.
In today’s blog, we’d like to remind you of how the incredible features that are available as part of our VoIP-based Commercial Phone Services will improve your business. Here are five:
1. Single Number Reach. It probably can’t be helped that we listed this awesome service first. Because it helps busy entrepreneurs to never miss their important calls, it has become one of the most popular and highly-sought after services MeloTel provides. As you may know, it allows you to forward your local business number to up to five different numbers that will ring simultaneously when it’s called. And right now, we’re offering 50% off your Single Number Reach service on your first month’s bill!
2. Voicemail To Your Email. This awesome service comes as part of your Single Number Reach service, but is also an available feature with our standard Commercial Phone Services package. It sends mp3 files of your voicemails to your email inbox whenever they are left for you. It’s an awesome way to track and store all of your calls. As well, it provides you with the flexibility to listen to and return messages using any device of your choosing.
3. Custom Hold Music. This is a service that is not to be underestimated. To put it plainly, hold music is essential. Firstly, it ensures your caller that he/she has not been disconnected from the line. This greatly diminishes hang ups which significantly improves your ability to service your customers. Secondly, the service allows you to provide your callers with inventive listening options including personalized advertisements for your company’s latest campaigns.
4. Auto Attendants. This important feature enables your callers to select specific departments that they wish to speak to. By choosing appropriate extensions, callers minimize their hold times and have their questions answered and problems resolved more efficiently. Auto attendants are also known to present a company in a very professional light, giving callers very strong impressions of the brand.
5. Conference Calls. Conference calls are widely used by businesses of all sizes and VoIP phone services make them easy to conduct. Conference calls save businesses both time and money as various employees and colleagues may be located in distant places, making it too difficult for them to travel to make meetings in person. Travel and accommodations expenses are significantly diminished thanks to this service.
MeloTel’s Commercial Phone Services include all advanced features and unlimited calling to more than 22 countries. As well, our FREE Polycom Phone program is designed to make your switch to hosted phone services easy and cost-effective. For more information, please don’t hesitate to contact us at 1-888-MELOTEL or use the “Live Chat Support” feature on our website!