MeloTel is known as “Canada’s Hosted Company”. And while we are recognized as a top-tier telecom provider, we see ourselves as being a leader in the business of customer satisfaction. It is never lost on us that, even though we offer high-quality products and services, it’s our customer service that truly sets us apart from our competition. Not only do we strive to guarantee customer happiness on a daily basis, we also work to ensure that our customers are able to provide the same to their loyal supporters.
Impressing your customers goes a long way in 2016. The truth is, it always has. But it’s more important, now than ever before, to ensure that your customers are completely satisfied following each and every interaction with your company. And that’s because news travels fast! With social media being as popular as they are today, it only takes seconds for thousands, if not millions, of people to hear about someone’s recent experience with your business.
Do you want the news to spread about your business in a positive or negative way? The answer is obvious. To guarantee that your reputation grows stronger every, it’s of vital importance that you concentrate on customer satisfaction. Here are five sure-fire ways to do that:
1. Be able to anticipate your customers’ needs. One of the benefits you have in being a small business owner is that you’re afforded the opportunity to interact with your customers face-to-face. To you, they’re not just voices on the phone converted into dollar signs. They’re real people. The more you get to know them, the better you will be at anticipating what you can do to make them happy each and every time they visit you. This will transition many a shopper into a loyal customer.
2. Go over and above expectations. Walk customers to their cars carrying their big ticket items for them. Make a personal stop on your way to work to ensure that their questions are being answered in person. Offer up a freebie or a discount just to put someone in a good mood. Follow up after a recent interaction just to make sure your customer is continuing his/her enjoyment of your product or services. These are unique things that will keep your supporters very happy.
3. Offer a range of customer service options. It’s 2016. And there’s only a few months in the year left to go! The point is that in today’s tech-savvy world, there are numerous options for people to choose in order to contact you. Make sure that you have several available. Between your social media accounts, your phone number, your email address and even your Live Chat feature on your website, your customers should be able to get easy access to you at all times in order to have their questions answered.
4. Make problem-solving a priority. No matter how hard you try, you’re not likely to please all of your customers 100% of the time. There will be those occasions when a customer is dissatisfied. Be sure to take those situations as learning opportunities. You’ll not only receive important information about how to eliminate mistakes in future, but you’ll be able to show just how far you’re willing to go to satisfy your customers. Make sure you tackle problems head on, assuring your customers that their business matters to you.
5. Be easy to find. People like to know that the businesses they support are easy to work with. That includes having accessible representatives of your brand. To be as accessible as possible, be sure to forward your phone calls to the phone device nearest you. With Single Number Reach, MeloTel has given business owners all over the North America the ability to have five different devices ring at once when their business numbers are called. That way, they never miss important calls!
For more information, please don’t hesitate to contact us at 1-888-MELOTEL or use the Live Chat feature on our website!