Being innovative is what MeloTel is all about. At least, that’s the impression we try to give with all of the new innovations that we continually introduce to our client base. In today’s tech-savvy world, it’s important to be on top of the latest technologies and we’re happy to say that our staff is comprised with some of the geekiest guys in the business! And, of course, we mean that in the most respectful way possible.
Our geek-like ways have helped us to roll out such fascinating features as Single Number Reach, which allows our clients to forward one phone number to up to five different devices. Often heralded as one of the most innovative features to be offered by any telecom brand, Single Number Reach ensures MeloTel clients that they never miss any important phone calls, no matter where in the world they may be.
As 2015 approaches, you can bet that the wheels are spinning in the collective minds of the team that makes up MeloTel. We look forward to bringing our clients many new features that will continue to help them improve upon their day-to-day operations in the new year. The way we see it, being innovative helps you to stay competitive. And more importantly, it means making our customers happy. Here are five reasons why it pays to be innovative.
1. It directly responds to customer needs. As time goes on, the needs and requirements of the Canadian business owner grows and changes. At MeloTel, we take feedback very seriously and listen intently to what our clients are interested in having happen with their companies. Many of our innovative features are born out of conversations we have with our customers so that we can directly respond to their concerns and meet their growing needs.
2. It keeps you ahead of the competition. Sure, we could simply offer our client base our great VoIP Telephone Features. That would pretty much keep us on par with other telecom brands. Then again, we charge a lot less, so perhaps we still have one up on them there! However, the fact that we continually introduce new and innovative services, such as our Voice Talent Production, means that MeloTel is able to stay steps ahead of our competitors at all times.
3. It makes the best use of your resources. As proud as we are to continually offer new features, MeloTel prides itself on the services that brought us to the dance. To us, to be innovative means regularly improving upon the services that we already offer. By focusing on increasing efficiency rates, adding to our talented staff and finding new customers, we do all we can to make sure that our current client base remains happy.
4. It allows for unique selling points. As we alluded to earlier, MeloTel doesn’t just promote itself as a telephone company anymore. We regard our brand as “Canada’s Hosted Company”. This is because we offer both hosted and professional services. Not only can we help your business to run smoothly with our technology, but we can also help to promote it as well. Our Bloggers For Hire, for example, have added quite the unique selling point to our repertoire.
5. It makes life interesting. Okay, so being innovative can help develop your brand into a much bigger player in your particular marketplace. But, truth be told, it’s also a lot of fun. The members of the MeloTel staff get quite the kick out of coming up with new and interesting ideas that our customers are bound to love. If you have any ideas about innovative services we could offer you to help make your life easier, don’t hesitate to call us at 1-888-MELOTEL!