What comes to mind when you hear of a company’s toll-free number? Most people automatically associate such numbers as being connected to companies that are major players within their respective industries. There is something very “professional” about a toll-free number. In addition to it often being pretty easy to remember, these numbers also communicate that a business has customers continent-wide.
At MeloTel, we have a long list of toll-free numbers available for our clients. We can assign your company a toll-free number beginning with either 800, 855, 866, 877 or 888. As you can imagine, there is a long list to choose from. You can also assign your business a number from another area code so that you can contact clients within that area with ease. In other words, MeloTel can open up your business to a client base that includes all of North America!
In addition, you can even select a vanity number. Our favourite example, of course, is 1-888-MELOTEL! With so many numbers to choose from, it is certainly possible that we can assign your company a number that spells out a very easy-to-remember word that is relevant to your business. To discuss the various toll-free numbers that we have available, please call us at our very easy-to-remember number. Here are five more reasons why you should consider it.
1. It’s a great marketing strategy. As mentioned, toll-free numbers (especially vanity numbers) are incredibly easy to remember. Once you have one, you can easily implement it into your marketing materials and advertising strategies. Some companies are actually known by their vanity numbers. 1-800-Flowers is the perfect example. With your new number, you’ll be able to market your brand in a more powerful way, making it more likely to generate more incoming calls.
2. You make life easy on your customers. Depending on where your customers are calling you from, they may have to incur long distance charges to call your business. That is, of course, unless you’re making use of a memorable toll-free number. Obviously, the number is aptly named. Having a toll-free number means that your callers aren’t required to pay for the calls. By making life easy on your customers in this way, you’re bound to encourage more calls into your business.
3. Your business is seen as more credible. As mentioned earlier, toll-free numbers give off that “professional” flair. They are most often associated with larger entities. Don’t assume, however, that they should be reserved only for big-named businesses and corporations – even if that’s what they connote. Give your brand the feel of a big company by establishing a toll-free number for it. Your company’s image will be enhanced no matter its size.
4. It’s portable. One of the best aspects of our Telephone Features is that they are portable. And, of course, that includes your toll-free number. Remember that with our telephone plans, the location of your business is irrelevant. That means that if you move locations, you won’t have to worry about changing your number. You don’t stand to lose any customers as they will be able to use the same number to call you no matter where you relocate.
5. They’re available today! Getting a toll-free number is far from a long and difficult process. As we noted, MeloTel has several of them ready for you to choose from. By calling our toll-free number, you’ll be one step closer to getting one of your very own. Give us some ideas as to the type of vanity number you may be interested in and we’ll be sure to research our database in order to locate the best possible fit!
Our toll-free number again is 1-888-MELOTEL!