Well, this is it folks! It’s our very last blog of 2014. Today also marks our very last day of operations for MeloTel in 2014. Our offices our open between the hours of 9:00am and 7:00pm today, so don’t hesitate to call us at 1-888-MELOTEL if you have any questions about any and all of our great services. This is just a reminder that although we are closing for the rest of the holiday season, we can still be reached at our toll-free number for emergency situations.
Here’s hoping that no emergencies arrive! And that’s not because we don’t look forward to providing you with the top-notch customer service that MeloTel has become known for. It’s because we hope that you have an absolutely fantastic beginning to your new year. We certainly hope that 2015 is your biggest and best year yet and we definitely hope that MeloTel can be a big part of that.
In case you’re yet to be a MeloTel client, allow us to leave you with a few reasons why you may want to make the switch to MeloTel in 2015. It started out as an upstart telephone company, but the company has grown in to Canada’s Hosted Company thanks to the many awesome business owners across our great country who have given MeloTel a chance. As we’ve grown as a company, so have our list of services. Here are five you may want to consider in the new year.
1. VoIP Telephone Services. There are tons of features! And readers of the MeloTel Blog have been given quite the eyeful over the past year or so. And that’s because we know that VoIP telephone systems are quickly replacing old-school traditional landlines. With features such as Local and Toll Free Number Portability, Voice Mail In Your Email, Automated Attendant Receptionist and so many more, our VoIP telephone services just can’t be beat!
2. Single Number Reach. This feature is often heralded as one of the best services around. And why is that? Because of its amazing ability to ring up to five different phone numbers when your client dials just one number that you choose to give out as your main line – that’s why! It’s awesome. This special service ensures that you never miss another important phone call again. It’s a must-have for business owners on-the-go.
3. DaFeeder Preview Dialer. As we announced last week, this incredible service has returned to the MeloTel roster of services. And that’s because it’s a must-have for Canadian business owners who run call centres. This feature allows your staff the ability to have their contacts automatically dialed for them, but more importantly, it helps for effective account managing, call monitoring and vastly improved customer service overall.
4. MeloTel SpamTitan. Spam is really annoying. We all know that. How much of your business days have you wasted sifting through unwanted emails when you should have been attending to bigger and more important matters? Let MeloTel take care of all of that spam for you! This great feature eliminates over 99% of the spam that comes your way by using two top-of-the-line anti-virus products.
5. Bloggers For Hire. Your website needs a blog. Period. Okay, comma. Our creative team of blog writers can make your company site one that accumulates more visitors more often. Get picked up in search engines by adding relevant and intriguing content to your website on a regular basis. Becoming more popular online in 2015 is a guaranteed way to drive more traffic to your site, opening you up to many more opportunities to welcome new customers to your store.
From everyone, here at MeloTel, happy new year!