Today, at 3pm EST, MeloTel will be holding its second-ever monthly draw for $100.00. To enter for your chance to win this month’s prize, simply fill out our Customer Satisfaction Survey. It only takes a couple of minutes and it will give you the opportunity to let us know what we can do to improve upon our customer service. To be eligible, you would need to have had an interaction with a member of our technical support staff.
And we definitely would love for you to be honest! Letting us know about areas where we can improve will help us to better our customer service practices. In addition, it will put you in a position to be $100.00 richer! We’re committed to crowning a new winner each and every month all year long. It’s all part of our commitment to offering the best possible customer service anyone in our industry has to offer.
And why is customer service so important to us? At MeloTel, we have the unique opportunity to develop and build upon the relationships we have with our customers. We’re not a huge corporation that treats its clients like numbers. We know each of our clients on a first-name basis. Genuine interactions are what set us apart. It’s how we’ve earned the reputation of being a “people’s company”. Here are our five keys to incomparable customer service.
1. Sticking to your word. Trust is everything. It doesn’t matter what type of relationship you’re in – personal or business – if there is no trust, the relationship is bound to have problems. At MeloTel, we feel that it is mandatory that we meet all of our commitments. That includes returning calls at times we outline, delivering products by dates we discuss and following through on providing the services we have promised our customers.
2. Getting the whole team on board. We couldn’t feel confident about reciting our MeloTel mantra of providing incomparable customer service if it was believed in only by a few of our team members. The individuals that make up the MeloTel Team are unified by a belief that there is no reason to compromise when it comes to customer service. It must be top-notch each and every time. It’s important that everyone on our staff is on board with this idea.
3. Showing your expertise. One of the reasons we believe that MeloTel has developed the reputation of having incomparable customer service is because the members of our team definitely know what they are talking about! Last month’s Customer Satisfaction Survey winner, Denise Lawrence of Synergy Marketing described our President, John Meloche as someone who “knows pretty much everything there is to know about the technical stuff regarding the computers. I would say he’s well versed in that area!”
4. Being easily accessible. Is there anything more annoying than calling a company, having to leave a message and not having it promptly returned? This doesn’t always happen. But it does happen. And for most customers, once is enough. As you’re likely aware, MeloTel is big on communication. Being able to contact a member of our staff for assistance is something we know our clients depend on. We do our best to never make anyone feel as if we are hard to reach.
5. Listening. There is no one better suited to tell us how to do our jobs than our customers. It’s that simple. We can’t possibly be providing incomparable service unless the service provided specifically meets the unique needs of the clients we work with. Listening to what will truly make our customers happy is what allows us to provide the type of service that hits the nail on the head. Listening intently helps us to deliver – time in and time out.
For a taste of MeloTel’s incomparable customer service, please don’t hesitate to call us at 1-888-MELOTEL!