MeloTel is looking for a new addition to its web development team. Our LAMP stack setup means the ideal candidate meets the following core experience requirements:
– 2+ years in Linux/Unix administration experience
– 2+ years in Apache configuration experience
– 4+ years in MySQL database architecture experience
– 4+ years in PHP scripting experience
As an integral member of our team, you will be helping every department of the company thrive from a technological standpoint, helping to develop both the back-end system and front-end website, in sales, warehousing, logistics, accounting, customer-facing interfaces, and more!
– PHP 5
– Apache 2
– MySQL 5.x
– Working with AJAX calls
– Working with API integration (HTTP POST, REST, etc.)
– Thorough web development knowledge (e.g. OpenSSL, cURL, etc.)
– CSS – bring on your CSS 3 skills if you can!
– We won’t really ask for HTML5, (and surely, you’re a whiz with HTML 4)
– Strong comprehension of accounting/bookkeeping practices.
– Able to convey and understand ideas with great communication skills.
– Experience working with/developing eCommerce websites.
– Experience developing for all levels of logistics throughout a retailer supply chain.
– Impressive Photoshop skills with an eye for design in all the work you produce – creative.
– Bilingual English/French would be a great asset.
All candidates may be subject to a background check. Mandatory Non-Disclosure Agreement upon signing. Hiring conditional on successful completion of aptitude test and technological skills test.
Job Location: 265 Rimrock Road. North York, Ontario
Salary: To commensurate with experience.
How To Apply: Send your PDF resume and cover-letter to firstname.lastname@example.org