MeloTel proudly offers blogging services through our inventive and thought-provoking team of Bloggers & Creative Writers For Hire. For many years, they have composed blogs for a variety of company websites all over North America. We’re happy to say that our blogging department is one that often increases its client size thanks to referrals. Clearly, they’re doing something right as our clients happily and regularly recommend our writers to their colleagues.
However, all blogs are different. And that’s simply because of the fact that all companies are different. What makes our writers’ writing styles so effective is that they are able to adjust to the particular audiences of the various clients they write for. As a business owner, it’s actually an important part of your job to determine exactly what type of “voice” you’d like to have your blog to have.
Here are five steps to creating the perfect blog:
1. Define your target audience. Before you compose blog number one, it’s imperative that you pinpoint who exactly you want to read your blog. You should know your customer base better than anyone. You know what their likes and dislikes are and what would most encourage them to engage with your business. Be sure to clearly define the types of people you’d like to visit your website and social media feeds to both read your blog and browse your products.
2. Decide which topics you’d like to have covered. A blog can be many different things. It can be a commentary about current events related to your industry. It can include lists of tips and advice that are relevant to your target audience. It can be a customer service tool that offers specific information about your brand and the products and services it offers. And it can also be a mix of all of the above!
3. Determine the frequency of your blogs. Some business websites update with a new blog once a week. Others update on a daily basis. It all depends on how much interaction you’d like with your target audience. In our experience, here at MeloTel, the most successful blogs are the ones that are updated frequently. That’s why we’ve chosen to blog three times a week ourselves. It keeps our website constantly fresh and our social media feeds regularly active.
4. Read blogs on other websites. Figuring out the type of blog you’d like to have represented on your website will be easier once you’ve perused other blogs online. Especially if your competitors are posting blogs, you’ll want to give them some quick reads. Which ones do you like best? Which ones do you not like so much? How can you ensure that your blog is more interesting?
5. Include a call to action. Our blogging team practices what it preaches. It regularly peruses the internet for other blogs so that various writing styles can be compared. Some blogs ensure to inform their readers that further information is always available by contacting the company directly. Some blogs neglect to do so. Our team prefers the former, considering it very important to always have a call to action. This is one important way that a blog can help a business to grow.
For more information about how you can get our Bloggers & Creative Writers For Hire to begin blogging for you, please don’t hesitate to contact us at 1-888-MELOTEL or use the Live Chat feature on our website!